Deleted article

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

Asugran233
Lilith

Deleted article

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:06 am

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Deleted article

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:33 am

Thread moved into "Wiki Editing and Discussion" subforum.

That article is unreliable and is currently being reviewed by EvaWiki administrators. I know some details about, but I refuse to give, and I don't know if I'm allowed to. I guess it's more appropriate for someone who work on Wiki to answer your question.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

Asugran233
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:42 am

I means, this article contains Shinji-Asuka relations which they do not have love realations?

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:57 am

This article is currently under my supervision. RussianRiz, a friend of mine and one of the wiki administrators, reworked the article so that it would meet the standards expected of our site. I'm currently revising his work. That might take some time, as I'm kind of busy. Once I'm done, I'll update the page. It's not a big deal.
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”