I just wanna believe it ended this way

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Bryshe
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bryshe » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:44 am

SPOILER: Show

A lot of big sized pictures: placed under a spoiler tag for convenience - JoelcrNeto

nerv bae
Israfel
Israfel

Re: I just wanna believe it ended this way

•      
  •      

Postby nerv bae » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:06 am

Is the guy with the rectangle-frame glasses Anno? Cute; and a good explanation for why the pair leaving the station have reversed places left-right as compared to the pair running up the stairs.

Bryshe
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bryshe » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:05 pm

View Original Postnerv bae wrote:Is the guy with the rectangle-frame glasses Anno? Cute; and a good explanation for why the pair leaving the station have reversed places left-right as compared to the pair running up the stairs.

Yes, the couple did indeed switch places. This detail could not have appeared just like that.

And the train that arrived is very old, although the rest are yellow and new. Perhaps this is symbolized by the train Evangelion, on which Anno arrived with his wife and now he is truly free from Eve. And the rest of the characters get on the train and go possibly to the village-3?

nerv bae
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby nerv bae » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:34 pm

View Original PostBryshe wrote:And the rest of the characters get on the train and go possibly to the village-3?

Click through my quote below for a dorky image analysis in the train station thread:

View Original Postnerv bae wrote:The topic of whether or not the pilots on the opposite platform are quantum ghosts (a la quantum Rei) has been bugging me

The whole thread is great!

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:25 pm

View Original PostBryshe wrote:Image

It’s funny that she doesn’t remember them both: it’s an unexpected ending that turns out to be comical. I just love Mari’s facial expression in that moment tho.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:22 pm

This thread is best suited for the "Evangelion General and Chit-Chat" sub-forum. Remember, not all NTE-related threads need to be in the discussion and theory sub-forum. That place is reserved for, well, serious discussions and theories.
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”