Archives of Evangelion DVD Box and Evangelion Blu-ray Box / Adding Subtitles Assistance

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Fifth_Children
Embryo

Archives of Evangelion DVD Box and Evangelion Blu-ray Box / Adding Subtitles Assistance

•      
  •      

Postby Fifth_Children » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:31 am

So I recently purchased both sets, I was wondering if anyone has any experience or can point me in the right direction on how or what is the best software to rip the discs and add subtitles to them?

Where are good subtitle files located?

If its possible to burn these ISO's back to disc with English subs added?

I know some of this can be done but I've never done it myself and do not know where to start, any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

neongenesisvandelay
Embryo

Re: Archives of Evangelion DVD Box and Evangelion Blu-ray Box / Adding Subtitles Assistance

•      
  •      

Postby neongenesisvandelay » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:55 am

I know you can’t edit the Blu-rei’s directly because they’re closed media, but you might have some luck using an external app like Daemon Tools to get the ISO files. You’d probably want to just convert the ISOs into MKV files next then add custom subs to them.

Did a quick Google search and came up with this thread, maybe it’ll be of some use:

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/394 ... -a-blu-ray
"You like Huey Lewis and the News?"

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”