Discord server

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Bakasuka
Embryo

Discord server

•      
  •      

Postby Bakasuka » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:17 am

Hey guys, I have been a fan of Evangelion for quite some time now but it's my first post here on this forum.

I want to manage a discord server inviting all of you Evangelion fans here! I want the community to grow and we can share the greatness of this masterpiece from Hideaki Anno.

I really love everything about Evangelion and I have watched the whole series! I watched the old television show and the end of Evangelion up to all the rebuild movies there are (Including the most recent 3.0+1.0)! I beg you guys to join me in my discord community that we can all relax and talk about Evangelion!

I am really enthusiastic about Evangelion and I just really hope to be able to achieve something.

Also that I am lonely now the final movie is out... there is no longing for me anymore. I would really just love an Evangelion community that I can enjoy my time with. Please help me reach out to the admins and everyone else!

The server is very new and requires lots of improvement! Please join the server to find out more! You can find me as the owner of the server and dm me if you want to help out the server :D

Discord server link: https://discord.gg/6uRuwyhjMK

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Discord server

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:28 am

How do you want to distinguish your server from the existing Evangelion Discord servers, e.g. the one run by Sachi: https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp ?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Bakasuka
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bakasuka » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:38 am

Oh hey! I am new here so I didn't know about the server that was already created :sniffle: but I still want people to join my server. What should I do?

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:45 am

You could try explaining to people what the advantages of joining your server are over the existing servers (note: there are others apart from the one I linked).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Bakasuka
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bakasuka » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:22 am

Thanks for the suggestion! I am trying list the differences and benefits!

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”