HELP with spanish audio tracks D:

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Luchin-san
Embryo

HELP with spanish audio tracks D:

•      
  •      

Postby Luchin-san » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:05 pm

Hello everybody!
I´m from Chile, so I knew evangelion when aired on TV in spanish near 2000. After that there was a new latin american dub for the renewal edition, and currently netflix has another dub (yeah, it's a mess). I'm currently trying to make my definitive version of the series in spanish at 1080p (I mean, making my subtitles to match the Japanese audio, and adding all three LA dubs for the tv series), but I can't find the audio for episodes 21-24 (without the director's cut) in the animax audio (the second one). They did all 26 episodes, and the 4 director's cut separately, but right now I just found the DC with that dub.

Does anyone have the previous edition for chapters 21 to 24 with the animax dub? D:

HRSM
Embryo

Re: HELP with spanish audio tracks D:

•      
  •      

Postby HRSM » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:21 am

From what I remember (as an English speaker in the UK with not much experience with the Spanish dubs), the only spanish dubbed version of Eva with both the OA and DC versions were the European Selecta Visión dubs, but I'll have a look to see if there is an Animax OA dub [The Locomotion dub was 100% OA only and obviously the Netflix dub is DC only]

GlassReality45
Embryo

Re: HELP with spanish audio tracks D:

•      
  •      

Postby GlassReality45 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:31 pm

I'm also looking for the Animax version of the OA episodes if anyone knows where to find them!
"That's right, I am no more or less than myself! I am me! I want to be myself! I want to continue existing in this world! My life is worth living here!"

Resident dub nerd. She/her or they/them pronouns, please c:

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”