How to unlock Characters in Evangelion Battlefileds?

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Asugran233
Lilith

How to unlock Characters in Evangelion Battlefileds?

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Wed May 19, 2021 10:59 am

Anyone know how to unlock characters and mechs in Evangelion Battlefields because I have no idea, maybe any of you played this game and knows how to unlock? :toji_embarrased:

All I know is that there is some blue energy but I do not know anything anymore.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: How to unlock Characters in Evangelion Battlefileds?

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed May 19, 2021 5:15 pm

To the extent of my knowledge, the only way to unlock new stuff in BF is by buying the toys to live figures
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

walucigi
Embryo

Re: How to unlock Characters in Evangelion Battlefileds?

•      
  •      

Postby walucigi » Wed May 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Okay so I can read a tiny bit of Japanese, so I may be able to help.

When you go into the store, the ones with the gold plate or colour or whatever are only available WITH purchasing in-game currency. The ones with silver-grey plate are available to everyone with or without purchase.
What you'll want to do is go to the store and press the third option that reads "コンテナ" (container) and then use your in-game currency to buy either 1 or 11 capsules. These allow you to unlock support units, pilots/pilot chips, and eva/eva chips.

As to what the person above me says, its possible to buy the gold plate options along with whatever merch they provide for the season.
Hope this helps!
currently: @ school
they or he / “get in the fucken robot Shinji!”

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”