Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode:X - 25 minute "OVA"

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode:X - 25 minute "OVA"

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Wed May 19, 2021 1:09 am

This is what I believe to be the "true route" of the Eva 1st Impression DVD game. The base video has been upscaled to 1080p and the whole video has been subtitled in English. All elements of this video belong to khara inc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKeRB8s ... e=youtu.be

This is the same channel that subtitled the Animate Voice Cassete, please go there and show them some support.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode:X - 25 minute "OVA"

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Wed May 19, 2021 7:53 am

ooh what a gem!

I'd been familiar with the material, but it's good to have a proper translation, I can only able out so much from what I've picked up between duolingo and subtitled anime

...diplomatically speaking, it was a wise choice to upload the Misato ending.XDD I've already seen the Rei ending, it was pretty sweet and subtle.

It does irk me that the makers of the game don't seem to have gotten the memo about which characters are actually on first-name basis

I kinda feel that it's a teesy bit of a waste that the game didn't have a more serious tone cause I feel there's a lot you could do with that basic concept.

I think it was missing something like,
- Misato & Ritsuko discussing how different he acts without the baggage
- a big pep talk where Misato tells him how he beat Shamshel without training
- Shinji (still amnesiac) asks where his parents are
- Or, alternatively, "Hey Rei-san, was that big boss looking guy with the sunglasses your father?" * awkward silence *
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”