To any space nerds here, Poyekhali!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

To any space nerds here, Poyekhali!

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:34 pm

Today marks the 60th anniversary of the Vostok 1 launch and 60 years of human spaceflight - my avatar and title are no coincidence. It's actually surprising to think how long ago all of that happened.

Normally, there'd be quite a few Yuri's Night parties going on, but corona-chan has pretty much ruined all chance of that. Nevertheless, Bill Nye the Science Guy and a couple of others are hosting a livestream tonight. (Oh, and before anyone asks, Yuri's Night doesn't involve yuri of that kind)

Don't know if there are any folks here who've been to one of these parties or are interested in going to one - I've always had the bad luck to miss out on them pre-pandemic.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”