Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0: (Real) You Can (Not) Redo

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Asugran233
Lilith

Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0: (Real) You Can (Not) Redo

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:46 am

Hello my little angels (: D) today, I will present you my vision of Evangelion 3.0, because you know that the plot is illogical and nonsense, I assure you that mine will be much meaningful, and for the one without major extensions, here is Evangelion 3.0 (Real) You Can (Not) Redo.

It starts with Shinji transported on the bed ... he hears voices and thoughts.

Nurse: Quick, to the operating ward!!

Misato: Will it be okay with him?

Nurse: We do not know!

Shinji: Have I failed?...What happened to Asuka?...Who was that girl with glasses?

Shinji wakes up in the hospital with a shock, then sees Rei standing like a pillar of salt.

Rei: says nothing

Shinji: Rei?...

Rei: does not respond

Shinji: Rei, and it's good to see you again...

Rei: Who you are?

Shinji: Rei is me, Shinji, don't you remember how I pulled you out of the Angel?!

Rei:...Nooo...

Shinji: But how? Don't you remember my name?

Rei:..Nooo...but I know I'm the third...

Shinji: shocked

At the time at NERV headquarters, work was underway ... meanwhile Gendou was talking to the members of SEELE.

SEELE member#1: This catastrophe could have led to the destruction...and who knows, maybe also the collapse of NERV itself.

SEELE member#2: ...or even betrayal of other members.

Gendou: It is true ... but your child saved from the apocalypse.

SEELE member#3: Yeeees...Kaworu was created to prevent the third impact, now known as the near thrid impact...

Gendou: So what are you going to do with it?

The monolith reveals a human character around the age of 50 with cyberpunk goggles...

Keel Lorenz: So it's going to be used to complete the Human Instrumentality project...

Gendou: You're right...Keel...

All monoliths then extinguished and with it the light falling on Keel

Meanwhile, at school, Shinji was alone on the bench, he was watching Toji and Kensuke talking about something, he was also looking at Rei who was staring out the window ... Shinji thought and couldn't think ...

Shinji: Why doesn't Rei remember recent events ... and why doesn't she remember me ... What happened to Asuka after her fight with the angel ... and is she alive? And who is that girl with glasses, she looks like she comes from another country.

But Toji interrupted his thoughts

Toji: Hey, did you hear...

Then the teacher came into the classroom and sat down on the desk and spoke to all the students.

Teacher: Good morning, students, today a new student has come, so please behave towards her with the best respect...Please introduce yourself...

Girl: Hello, I'm Mari Makinami Illustrious, but call me Mari.

The whole class was delighted with the new student, only Shinji was so ... sad and thought.

Shinji: So that's her name...I need to know why me or she knows what happened to Asuka...

To be continued...

Asugran233
Lilith

Re: Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0: (Real) You Can (Not) Redo

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Sun May 23, 2021 2:47 am

I'm sorry that you had to wait so long for the next chapter because either
I watched anime or watched youtube or watched something else, today we are
continuing the continuation and will present chap. 2 of my fanfiction, please.

Chap 2:
A break began shortly afterwards so all the kids had time for their hobbies.
Toji and Kensuke talked about their hobbies while Shinji talked to Mari who looked nice.

Shinji: It is true that you are American?

Mari: Sure, in the old school it's not hard for me to find a friend until I finally
found a friend, her name was Marie Vinceness and she was so kind that we talked a lot,
sometimes we visited each other, but by the time I was chosen to be the Evangelion pilot and I had to say goodbye.

Shinji: So she was called Mari?

Mari: Likewise, her name was spelled with "ie".

Shinji: Ahh-aaaa...

Suddenly Mari looked suspiciously at Shinji, adjusted her glasses, looked as if she suspected something, then asked:

Mari: Is it true that he wanted to save his friend, but your father,
without hesitation in the situation, would like you to defeat the angel, no matter what the situation.

Shinji: No, I mean yes...How do you know?

Mari still had suspicious eyesight, but not a second passed until suddenly with a smile she said:

Mari: I just heard somewhere *smile*

Shinji: Yes ... there was a friend of mine in this unit, I mean not quite because we knew each other!...
hehe...just a friend, her name was Asuka, she had a neutral relationship to me.

Mari: Understand, if it was that boy with a black sweatshirt, you'd be too.

Shinji: In the sense of Toji?!...maybe...

Meanwhile, at the NERV headquarters, there was work on Unit-08, they were almost finished,
all that remained was to add some details to the hands and some details of the head,
the work was supervised by Ritsuko Akagi, and a little later Gendo Ikari came to her,
who was looking down on the mech.

Gendo: How is the work going?

Ritsuko: Okay, there are only some body parts left to do and the unit will be ready soon.

Gendo: Okay ... we've already chosen the pilot for the mech.

Ritsuko: That's right, but there's one problem, the unit doesn't have a soul, and without it,
Evangelion can't be turned on, so how do we get it going?

Gendo: I have my ways!

Ritsuko...Okkk...so that Mari is quite an unusual girl, she studied well, had
friends but unfortunately she had an unfortunate accident that changed her.

Gendo: Remember ... information about her accident is to be kept top secret, no one can find out...

Ritsuko: Right!

After a short time, the documents about Mari were top secret, and not long after that,
Misato and the children sailed on a motorboat to sail to the ship where the new Evangelion
unit is stored, while Shinji thought:

Shinji: I wonder what the new Evangelion will look like, it also has the impression that it would have a deja vu...
I don't feel like believing that Asuka is dead, there must be some spark of hope that she's alive somewhere, I'm sure of it.

As Shinji thought, suddenly the motorboat stopped and Misato's words were spoken:

Misato: We are dear children!

Toji: Wooooow...what a great ship!

Kensuke: I'm looking forward to seeing the military vehicles!

On the deck of the ship, you could see six F15 fighters, the colors of a certain
figure were random, three F-4 fighters which were also random colors, and two F-35 fighters.
In the center there was a huge Evangelion covered with a plantation which no civilian could get close.
And the captain of the ship was ... Old Captain and his sailor.

Captain: So your name is Misato Katsuragi?

Misato: Right!

Captain: Well, here, as you can see, we are moving a new unit that is to be dedicated to some Mari Makinami Illustrous.

The captain suddenly looked and noticed there was a girl he had not seen before.

Captain: Is this the girl the moss is meant for?

Mari: That's right, I'm Mari and just arrived with the rest to see my mech.

Captain: Okkk, I did not expect that Miss will come, please follow me.

Toji: Man, I'm already looking forward to starting Evangelion!

Meanwhile, other Evangelions were carried on other ships, on the left was a
new improved unit called Unit-00Beta which was an improved version of the previous version,
while on the right was Unit-01 in case another angel was to attack.
Later, Mari invited Shinji to see the mecha.

Mari: Shinji though, see my unit.

Shinji: Okkk...

Mari, with a friendly smile, discovered part of the tarpaulin, you could see a huge pink moss,
a few green eyes, with white-black-yellow (or orange) accents, and his weapons were two Uzi pistols.

Later, Mari decided to change into a new plugsuit under the deck of the ship.
Shinji was curious about what she was doing, but he called Mari said:

Mari: Shinji, can you wait I'm changing!

Shinji: O-Okkk...

Meanwhile, the ship's sonar showed disturbing earthquakes.

Captain: Oddly, the sonar shows there are some quakes under the water...

Misato: Display!

Within 5 seconds the Angel emerged from the water attacking one of the ships.Suddenly there was panic.

Misato: It's the eleventh angel, prepare the Evangelions!

With everyone panicking, Mari had just finished changing.

Mari: Owww yeah, it's time to show this Angel where crayfish hibernate!

Misato quickly told Shinji to change and after a while he jumped to his mech, and not long
Unit-00Beta stood up, he looked no different, bright orange was replaced with blue,
but still keeping gray and white accents, and green accents were replaced with pink ones.The pilot has not changed.

After a short time, the next units also got up, and the Angel was approaching faster and faster.
Mari pulled a large knife behind her back, waiting for the right moment...

To be continuted...

Return to “Fanfiction”