Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0: (Real) You Can (Not) Redo

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

Asugran233
Embryo

Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0: (Real) You Can (Not) Redo

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:46 am

Hello my little angels (: D) today, I will present you my vision of Evangelion 3.0, because you know that the plot is illogical and nonsense, I assure you that mine will be much meaningful, and for the one without major extensions, here is Evangelion 3.0 (Real) You Can (Not) Redo.

It starts with Shinji transported on the bed ... he hears voices and thoughts.

Nurse: Quick, to the operating ward!!

Misato: Will it be okay with him?

Nurse: We do not know!

Shinji: Have I failed?...What happened to Asuka?...Who was that girl with glasses?

Shinji wakes up in the hospital with a shock, then sees Rei standing like a pillar of salt.

Rei: says nothing

Shinji: Rei?...

Rei: does not respond

Shinji: Rei, and it's good to see you again...

Rei: Who you are?

Shinji: Rei is me, Shinji, don't you remember how I pulled you out of the Angel?!

Rei:...Nooo...

Shinji: But how? Don't you remember my name?

Rei:..Nooo...but I know I'm the third...

Shinji: shocked

At the time at NERV headquarters, work was underway ... meanwhile Gendou was talking to the members of SEELE.

SEELE member#1: This catastrophe could have led to the destruction...and who knows, maybe also the collapse of NERV itself.

SEELE member#2: ...or even betrayal of other members.

Gendou: It is true ... but your child saved from the apocalypse.

SEELE member#3: Yeeees...Kaworu was created to prevent the third impact, now known as the near thrid impact...

Gendou: So what are you going to do with it?

The monolith reveals a human character around the age of 50 with cyberpunk goggles...

Keel Lorenz: So it's going to be used to complete the Human Instrumentality project...

Gendou: You're right...Keel...

All monoliths then extinguished and with it the light falling on Keel

Meanwhile, at school, Shinji was alone on the bench, he was watching Toji and Kensuke talking about something, he was also looking at Rei who was staring out the window ... Shinji thought and couldn't think ...

Shinji: Why doesn't Rei remember recent events ... and why doesn't she remember me ... What happened to Asuka after her fight with the angel ... and is she alive? And who is that girl with glasses, she looks like she comes from another country.

But Toji interrupted his thoughts

Toji: Hey, did you hear...

Then the teacher came into the classroom and sat down on the desk and spoke to all the students.

Teacher: Good morning, students, today a new student has come, so please behave towards her with the best respect...Please introduce yourself...

Girl: Hello, I'm Mari Makinami Illustrious, but call me Mari.

The whole class was delighted with the new student, only Shinji was so ... sad and thought.

Shinji: So that's her name...I need to know why me or she knows what happened to Asuka...

To be continued...

Return to “Fanfiction”