[Cosplay] My EVA Unit 01 Cosplay!! (Again)

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

maolo
Embryo

[Cosplay] My EVA Unit 01 Cosplay!! (Again)

•      
  •      

Postby maolo » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:18 pm

Hello everyone! Remember me?
I am the author of this post:
https://forum.evageeks.org/thread/18402/Cosplay-Project-Evangelion-Unit-01-Test-type-Finished/
It was 5 years ago and now I would like to share my new (not quite new anymore since I completed it in 2019) EVA Unit 01 Cosplay.

This time I have referenced the Metal Build version of Unit 01 and redesigned the whole thing.
With this new design, my range of motion is hugely improved and I could do more bad-ass poses and wear it longer.

What do you think?
If you want to know more about how I did it, check out my facebook page and my WIP albums :D https://www.facebook.com/Maolocosplay/

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: [Cosplay] My EVA Unit 01 Cosplay!! (Again)

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:05 pm

Oh hell fucking yeah. Now THIS is the good shit. Amazing work dude! I remember stalking your FB page for updates on your old Evas and the mecha jackal back when I still was on that hellsite, it's amazing to see just how long a way you've come since then, and how much you're improved on your already impressive Unit 01 and 02 you did back then.

Superb work, on the weapons as well!
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

EvaChero
Ramiel
Ramiel

Re: [Cosplay] My EVA Unit 01 Cosplay!! (Again)

•      
  •      

Postby EvaChero » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:22 am

That is just FREAKING MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who doesn't want to kick back with Misato and have a few beers?

Return to “Fan Works”