ITT: Share your favorite Random Little Headcannons about cast, tech & events

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

ITT: Share your favorite Random Little Headcannons about cast, tech & events

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:43 am

Alright, imma start.

- You know that unperfumed all-in-one wash gel for babies or ppl with allergies that can be used for showering, hair & face? That's what Rei has in her shower. Or sometimes, a cheap 5-in-1 shower gel for dudes. She cares mostly about the '5 in 1' part.
- Besides the violin & the piano, Kaworu can actually play an impressive array of instruments (he had a lot of time on his hands, I don't think SEELE bothered put him in a normal school)
But I think I'd be hilarious if there was like one particular instrument that he's no good at. Just like singer-songwriter and musical prodigy Tori Amos famously has some frustration over being unable to make sense of guitars.
- Unless we're told otherwise once TuaT is at last Englishified, I always kind of assume the 'strict catholic boarding school & house full of pets' backstory from the drafts for Mari.
- There was one instance, before the complete communications blackout 3 years before the start of the series, when Gendo took Shinji to an amusement park, & the whole thing turned out super depressing, all the good rides were broken or sold out, and there was loads of puking.
- they probably don't have to spit the LCL back out - we see Asuka & Shinji going straight from their entry plugs to the outside at the end of ep 9 and besides repeatedly coughing up stuff would ruin your lungs. Instead it probably gets absorbed as its got some fundamental similarity to blood or lymph.
- while its fully plausible to read this as Mr. langley lying to get sympathy from his new flame / being bitter because of the divorce, I personally believe that he was telling the truth about Kyoko being a workaholic who neglected her family mostly because I find it more interesting if she's flawed; She was probably very success-oriented just like her daughter. (Poor baby Asuka was attention-starved from the beginning) She also had a rivalry with Yui.
- Rei did get to pick EVA 00's paintjob; probably Misato asked her or something. And heck, the stripes on her pillow are also blue.
- Hikari wants to work with children or possibly animals when she grows up. She just kinda seems like the type?
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: ITT: Share your favorite Random Little Headcannons about cast, tech & events

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:46 pm

Ok, so you know, sometimes your subconscious mind cooks up the weirdest shit which you've never even imagined of thinking about, but then it hits you like an epiphany and suddenly you start to question your subconscious mind's sanity and try to dump it in the void of your mind but it somehow kinda grows up to you and gets plastered to your memory for eternity. I already regret typing this.

So, it was like, why would Lilith slit herself just to release her blood aka LCL in seawater to germinate sterile earth when most probably, she may have simply menstruated LCL? Likewise what(more precisely, how) would've Adam done if he was to hail Angels, according to the original "plan", without any sort of hindrance like what Lilith caused?

Please don't take this seriously. Obviously, this raises a lot of questions that you can already think of. Also, in any way, shape or form, I don't have sexist intent from this. I deeply apologize if this is too vulgar and offending to anyone. If so, please bring it to my notice and I'll delete it.
Last edited by Berserker on Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Re: ITT: Share your favorite Random Little Headcannons about cast, tech & events

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:45 am

So what you're trying to say, if I understand you correctly, is that Adam making the angels looked a lot like fapping. Some dude counterpart to Lillith's giant forehead vagina.

Heck this is not particularly crazier than some of what's actually in the show. XDD This is actually plausible lol

I never considered this exactly, aside from "big explosion, angel cocoons get flung into the sea & into space"

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:30 am

Basically yeah, but the Adam portion was more of a subsidiary part of the whole thing. The explosion theory doesn't get dismissed here though. That still explains how Angels came to life after 2nd impact. But 2nd impact which caused the birth of Angels from the cocoons/eggs or whatever they derived from was still an act of mankind(precisely Seele), a forceful one. But what if the scenario was something like this where 1st impact never really occured as in Lilith never really came and hijacked Earth, while Adam got to do what he had as his primary purpose as of that time? Self exploding just for the sake of progenating life seems unlikely for what would've happened since we have the clear info of Lilith, being another progenitor, having spread LCL as primordial soup for the same reason. Since we don't know anything about the hypothetical angelic primordial soup, my mind had to make it something depraved such as this.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:30 pm

To explain the differences in their powers/ properties, I've always held that Kaworu is basically an angel with a bit of human, while Rei is basically human with a bit of angel. Coming from Lillith would probably make her more human-like to begin with, but we don't see, like, a huge box of pills in Kaworu's room, for example. And in any case Lillith herself appears pretty immortal & we've seen how crazy powerful the lillith-derived Unit 1 is.
We see Rei take about as as long as a normal person to recover from a broken arm; maybe more due to weaknesses from being an unstable and badly-made hybrid. Kaworu would probably have some form of high-speed regeneration as evidenced by the other angels and have any normal teenage boy sports injury disappear overnight.

Basically both are hybrids, but with different ratios of angel to human.

LazyPOS
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby LazyPOS » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:09 pm

That shower gel theory is probably true. She is pretty spartan, after all.

My personal headcanon, and I have zero evidence of this,is that NGE Keel Lorenz is actually not a doomsday/suicide cultist like the rest of Seele, but that he's motivation is an actual fear of death. That he is actually impossibly old, not ancient vampire old, but that he extended his life through technology as long as it's humanly possible with cybernetics and what-not (in my headcanon, he's +150). He preferres non-existing in the Instrumentality than the natural death. Bonus headcanon: his DNA is used as a template for the human body of Kaworu.

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:28 am

Shinji's first time actually deciding to masturbate was in the hospital, every sexual act in the future will be marred by shame. He had fantasies but they were gross to him and masturbation was beneath him, and the one time he goes through with it is in the worst possible circumstance.

Gendo is a port baby, his father was from the military, hooked up with his mom, got her pregnant, then disappeared. His step father was incredibly abusive, and his mother regretted having him.

Lilith and Adam were once one being who separated its Anima and animus.

PenPen did something really bad in order to make his Instrumentality be just watching two people argue, he's very confused as to why he isn't having any grand epiphany, all he's wondering is why he's being punished.

Yui was using Gendo the entire time, she took advantage of his feelings for her.

Shinji strangled Asuka because how dare she make him feel anything other than apathy.

The Children are the FAR reborn in Lillin bodies.

There is a reason why the EVA look the way they do under the armor, the reason being that those that were born before 2nd impact are not FAR, If a CHILDREN were absorbed into a SEED/EVA without a non FAR being first, ie their parents, the SEED/EVA would take on the appearance of that Children, hence, that's why they look like abominations and not people.

The reason that the parents of the CHILDREN got absorbed into the EVA's is entirely selfish. they wanted to circumvent the CHILDREN possible re-ascension and take their power for themselves.

Only Lillins can get fully absorbed into Lilith types and only Adamites/Adamian can be fully absorbed into Adam types, it's why Kyoko and Rei got splintered and Yui didn't

Yui knew what would happen if a Lillin were to try to be absorbed into a Adam, very much a glory hog, and selfish, and insane

Kyoko and Yui were pretty good friends, Kyoko admired her.

Lilith and Adam are the same thing or is a Soul that was divided in two, that's why the Angels mistook Lilith for Adam, the soul or whatever resonates the same.

Lilith crashing onto the planet that Adam inhabited was no accident, deliberate as fuck.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:13 am

My HC is that Yui and Kyoko were rivals, or there was a one-sided rivalry from Kyoko's side.

After Yui died Kyoko became obsessed with having the activation work which is why she pushed through with it though the last person to try it died.
She wanted to both one-up Yui and, though she'd never admit it, ensure that her death wasn't in vein.

Alternatively, they did not know each other but the reason she pushed through with it though the last person died is that that she was super ambitious & has as much of a "I must be the best or else" complex as her daughter.

Kyoko did indeed manage to not get absorbed, but it might've been better if she had been... it was data gathered in this experiment that allowed for actually viable pilots to be found though, the needed parameters could be extrapolated from the experiment data.

Also Yui was one of those insufferable parents who annoys everyone with their baby stories/ baby photos. Naoko in particular wished she'd just shut up.

Vic Guard
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Vic Guard » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:50 am

One of my headcanons is that there was more to the Jet Alone project than just the one unit that got destroyed. Thunk about it: it actually worked, so I can't imagine the organization responsible for its creation to just give up. They could very well still have the blueprints, not to mention correcting the original JA's flaws.

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:50 am

Personal HC: Shinji was customary to running away from his house for one or several days when he's upset even before the Shamshell fight, in the past he already ran away for several days from his foster house when he was upset (Gendo not coming or even calling for his birthday for example), his guardian never called the cops because they knew that he would eventually come back once he cooled down.
That's why Shinji didn't seemed too lost or looked like he was too uncomfortable sleeping in a theater (or in the street in Rebuild) in Tokyo-3. (and also explain his natural distrust toward adults, since no one ever really cared enough about him to even call the cops when he disappear)
Last edited by ElMariachi on Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:58 pm

View Original PostVic Guard wrote:One of my headcanons is that there was more to the Jet Alone project than just the one unit that got destroyed. Thunk about it: it actually worked, so I can't imagine the organization responsible for its creation to just give up. They could very well still have the blueprints, not to mention correcting the original JA's flaws.

One of the Evangelion games did have an updated version of it that I think is called the JA' that used an N2 reactor as its power source.

The only headcanon I have is that SEELE was originally a rogue faction of the Jesuit order that came together at the end of the 1940s.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:59 am

• Lilith allowed herself to be experimented on and made a covenant with Yui during the contact experiment- they'd each bear the other a new body, thus freeing each other from being prophecied entities bound to predestined death (as the Angels Lilith and Lilin) and instead becoming independent beings not bound by fate (the technical definition of an Evangelion).
    As such, Rei (as an unlisted Angel-entity) is technically an Evangelion, which is why Ritsuko talks about her like she is in 23.
    Similarly, when Tabris was killed, his soul thus fulfilled its prophecied role and he was freed from fate.
  • Die christliche Bruderschaft der menschlichen Seele was founded in the 16th or 17th century by a group of reforming Judaizing Christian scholars, dissident Christianizing rabbis, & Agrippa-style occultists & alchemists who became interested in certain bizarre texts that seemed to precede or be entirely parallel to the usual Tanach canon. These scriptures were known to them only in corrupt & fragmentary Latin, Greek, & Ge'ez translations until the original Hebrew (dictated by Adam's Lance, which was buried in the Dead Sea region) was rediscovered in the 20th century.
  • The MP-Evas were to be ensouled by Twelve Ladies of the Instrumentality- the wives of the council members. They're blinded to prevent them from acquiring the Fruit of Knowledge (and thus creating a god against Seele's desires), and piloted by the dummy plug to keep them utterly obedient to Kiel's will. The reason that only nine were completed was that three of the Lords, secretly beginning to doubt Kiel's wisdom, refused utterly to subject their wives to such a dehumanizing and vile fate.
  • Kiel is a Schopenhauer or Mainländer style Pessimist. Quite possibly he was born in the middle of the 19th century. He is in fact not a hereditary member of the Twelve Lords of the Instrumentality, but rose to lead Seele from being an outsider (when it had degraded from its mystic origins into a mere Masons-like rich boys' club), and Stalin-like has turned it entirely to serve his ends.
    He has a personal backstory and motivations not unlike those of Zeke from Shingeki no Kyojin.
  • Rei has a strong interest in 17th century Germany and in the Thirty Years' War. She is in fact aware of Seele in this historical context.
  • Before meeting Yui while attending university classes part time, Gendou worked security, occasionally getting gigs as a stage magician. He had a strong interest in the "genuine" occult.
  • Yui's grandfather was a famous diplomat & statesman who opposed Japan's warmongering the the pre-war period and was instrumental in negotiating with McArthur and in Japan's recovery after the war.
    Pretty much everyone assumes, on the basis of his name, that Gendou is his descendant and thus must have a political background, which is why they don't question why he's the commander of Nerv. Of course, Gendou took Yui's name because he loved her and had no love for his own parents, and is in fact entirely ignorant that his new surname has this effect on people.
  • Ritsuko is haafu.
  • Fuyutsuki thus presumably isn't Ritsuko's father, despite his embarrassing past with Naoko's wiles, but he still quietly views her in a fatherly fashion.
  • Misato's father was an Iranian émigré with a Japanese mother. Tabris, who was cloned from him, is thus named after Tabriz the city.
  • After Third Impact Ritsuko & Tokita reconciled and joined forces, eventually founding a powerful & lasting dynasty together.
  • The Seeds normally have an active role in guiding evolution & carrying out the reincarnation of souls on their planets. The mysterious drop in birth rates mentioned by the old teacher is the result of Lilith missing most of her soul and thus having difficulty reincarnating human souls, which are the most complex.
  • Lilith, lacking the Fruit of Life, has maintained her immortality by periodically giving birth to a new, young body which she incarnates herself into before devouring her old body. The Moon (the celestial body, not the Black Moon) was in fact constructed by her as a magical machine to assist in this, the phases thereof corresponding to her her periodic regeneration. The Moon is in fact flesh & blood beneath the surface and is built around the corpses of 28 Angels Adam had produced prior to First Impact.
  • Venus was formerly a fertile world populated by the Zammaran, the children of Naamah of the Yellow Moon. However, she revolted against [REDACTED], aiming to release Adam against the Will of Heaven, and nearly triumphed until Lilith betrayed her and sealed her with the [REDACTED]. Lilith has gained much gratitude & even deeper love from [REDACTED] for this. Venus's three moons were removed to inhibit Naamah's regeneration, and the planet has since fallen into ruin.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:47 am

Anyone ever thought of the characters' haircuts?

-Shinji used to cut on his own in his earlier house. It hasn't grown that much to be cut again after arriving at Tokyo-3, so he hasn't done it again or maybe from the fear of getting laughed at by Asuka.
-Asuka used to go to a fancy hair parlor in Germany every once in a while. Another reason for her to be pissed about after moving to Japan.
-Ritsuko or random NERV crew does Rei's.
-Misato goes to a NERV affiliated mediocre parlor, which also does Gendo, Fuyutsuki and Ritsuko's.
-Even as a HC, it's difficult to think of Kaworu's. Literally it could be anything and anything could be far-fetched. Though I like to think that he doesn't really care. So the SEELE daycare(made for him only) which raised him from his physically child state up to the day he got transported, decided in the first place to trim his hair every once a year to absolute baldness and until 6 month onwards, let it grow to the way it is. That's why every strand of his hair looks exactly of the same size.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:25 pm

Baby Rei in ep 21 was given a similar hairdo as Yui, but teen! Rei has a somewhat different one for all the they have a similar hair texture causing it to look similar- it's a bit shorter (Yui's goes down to the back of her neck), she's got those forehead bangs & it looks generally messier/puffier.

From this I would deduce that at some point Gendo had someone give her a Yui-like haircut, but by the present day Rei probably does it herself with some simple crude method like "hold it together in the back & chop" & doesn't care much for anything other than that it doesn't exceed that critical length that turns combing time from one minute to ten minutes because it's now long enough to get all tangled.

Dixiit
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Dixiit » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:38 pm

A few HC's on the background of SEELE.

Keel Lorenz, a commoner with a natural interest in the occult, was born in 1900, and served in WW1. He joined the Thule Society during the Interwar Period, but found their theories to be too racially charged and went off to have Indiana Jones-esque adventures during WW2, where he eventually found the secret Dead Sea Scrolls before creating SEELE out of the connections he forged with occultists, industrialists and other people of power.

He's also Yui Ikari's father, but I haven't quite worked that one out yet.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:12 am

Hm. I personally saw him more as a rich factory owner/billionare type, maybe he owns some weapons factories or oil, or car factories maybe, something vaguely evil.
It would make sense for a religious fanatist dude to be bavarian, he could have a hideout in a deep dark forest, but I'm not sure I could take him seriously with that accent, so maybe he lives in Hamburg instead and owns his own chunk of the Alster River.

I do wonder a lot about Yui's SEELE-aligned relatives; Making her related to Keel directly seems to cut out uneccesary middlemen, you also get the bonus fun possibility that he repeatedly passed off Kaworu as "Oh, this is my nephew/grandson from Japan" but Yui looks too Japanese to be directly descended from him in the first generation? Though of course maybe she looks just like her mom or something.

Still, it might be more likely that she comes from some rich industrial family from Japan. (and none of them liked it at all when Yui married some dubious nobody)

If the uncle from the Manga exists, he wanted nothing to do with the family business, and was always in the shadow of his super intelligent sister who was so much more useful to The Plan, & he kinda took this out on Shinji in the timelines where they get him.
Though to me this is one of the prime factors that exemplify how much meaner Manga Gendo is, cause Anime Shinji was left with someone who was in theory a professional child minder (but couldn't replace real family love) while Manga Shinji basically got a rather harry potter like upbringing.

Dixiit
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Dixiit » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:33 am

View Original PostKendrix wrote:I do wonder a lot about Yui's SEELE-aligned relatives; Making her related to Keel directly seems to cut out uneccesary middlemen, you also get the bonus fun possibility that he repeatedly passed off Kaworu as "Oh, this is my nephew/grandson from Japan" but Yui looks too Japanese to be directly descended from him in the first generation? Though of course maybe she looks just like her mom or something.

While I know that Japanese people can sometimes (albeit very rarely and oftentimes through mutation) have eye colors other than black, both Yui and Shinji are depicted as having deep blue eyes, leading me to believe that she is haafu, making Shinji 1/4th German similarly to how Asuka is a quarter Japanese. Considering that SEELE seemed to be a European organization until at least the later stages of the Cold War when it appeared to gain enough power to influence multiple continents, this isn't a far stretch if you believe that Keel was in Japan for a upper-class meeting or whatnot and had a relationship with a Japanese woman there.

Although it's purely conjecture on my part, Keel was similar to Gendo while bringing up Yui (and her normal brother if you go by the manga) but without the degree of separation Shinji and his father had because of the lack of giant robots and shadow cabals influencing events, making their falling out in the 1990s much worse. To sum it up, Yui wanted to go back to her homeland and develop better avenues of tech while Keel wanted her to have her run the family business in the event of his untimely demise (not a far stretch, considering that he's in his mid 90s by now but is still sharp as a tack because of his cybernetic implants.

After the failure to achieve Ein Sof during Second Impact and Yui's death at the hands of Unit-01, Keel decides to create Human Instrumentality along with Gendo, his son in law, who cares just enough to send Shinji away with a caretaker as to not have him be raised by the occultists of SEELE.

How Keel amassed enough wealth to create SEELE... either he came from a wealthy family that wasn't nobility or ran guns for basically every side during the Russian Revolution and chaos that was Europe at the time.

As for Kaworu, I think Keel created him out of Gendo's DNA to purely screw with the man but raised the boy as his grandson as much as an extremely old man with dubious morals and goals could. This one's a little far fetched because of how dissimilar the two look, but I still like to believe because it amps up the weirdness of the Ikari family.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:42 pm

well, there was that mysterious little line in 2.0 that was never explained... XDD (though Dr. K as the donor also has fun possibilities, I don't have a fixed hc there tbh)

CosmoNot
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby CosmoNot » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:52 pm

So, there’s a few mentions in the show and also in the wiki and manga of the wars and disasters post-2nd Impact. I can’t find to much information on these events, but what is ‘canon’ according to the Wiki is that Pakistan and India had a nuclear war soon after 2nd impact, while a conflict with China was the reason that the JSSDF was created in Japan. Now, in my head canon, larger and more militarily powerful nations like America, China, Japan, France, Russia, and Germany that survived the 2nd Impact relatively intact had to essentially ‘clean up’ these smaller conflicts across the world. Because of this, I would assume their militaries were a more thinly spread, or they often had to work together with each other for humanitarian operations. It’s from here that the UN became a lot more powerful in terms of military might. In our real world, the UN’s actual peacekeeping military is made up of just troops from around the world and a relatively small number of forces. In Evangelion, we see tons of UN-marked equipment and weapons like tanks, artillery, bomber aircraft, those huge transport aircraft, and tons of ships from the world’s Navies. I’m assuming that this massing of the world’s militaries into one large force under the UN was to streamline the chain of command and allow for easier logistics when it came to allocating forces to different places around the world (You remember how much stuff they threw at Sachiel in the first episode).

This is just my head canon though, mostly made up of assumptions and my own conclusions. It’s just that you don’t hear too much about the rest of the world and all the conflicts in it in the show and most related canon material :tongue:
The volcano is both the sculptor and the sculpture. We are the volcanoes.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:07 am

View Original PostCosmoNot wrote:So, there’s a few mentions in the show and also in the wiki and manga of the wars and disasters post-2nd Impact. I can’t find to much information on these events, but what is ‘canon’ according to the Wiki is that Pakistan and India had a nuclear war soon after 2nd impact, while a conflict with China was the reason that the JSSDF was created in Japan.

Welcome to EGF, and thanks for reminding me about those ancient wiki articles that haven't been touched in 14 years. I'm sorry if any corrections to those mess up your headcanon!
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”