Line and her problems (split)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel
Age: 23
Posts: 155
Joined: Nov 02, 2020
Location: France
Gender: Female

Line and her problems (split)

Postby Line » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:43 am

You are right to do that's like this, Ursus. Good job :asuka_thumbsup: Beside what you said, it would be also an hassle for members like me who really have little interaction with the many users there, to remember their name.

I was being able to survive there, cause guess what? I'm going to sound really creepy, and a bit of a creep, but before joining this forum, I lurked. I've watched you all :sly: I've read A LOT LOT LOT LOT of the olds topics and olds members, so I know A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT YOU ALL :evillaugh: I did this for decide to myself If yes or not, I should watch Evangelion and if it was good for my mental health...

Me, Line, have observed and studied in my head you'r personnalites, guys. :emogendo:

I survive by being able to know about personnality of people, even if it's is your false social mask (though a false social mask said a lot of things about us, more than we would love to let's people know :freud: ) and not by being able to friendship people. Altough, by being friend, I could smell a inch of a bit of your personnality :wink:

So, really, yeah, I'm happy that's you don't change the names of all the users, otherwise, me Line, would be completely lost and wouldn't be able to complete my evil plan :misato_huhu:
Ban me forever.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End
User avatar
Posts: 10121
Joined: Jun 28, 2007

Re: Changing Username?

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:32 am

View Original PostLine wrote:I was being able to survive there, cause guess what? I'm going to sound really creepy, and a bit of a creep, but before joining this forum, I lurked. I've watched you all :sly: I've read A LOT LOT LOT LOT of the olds topics and olds members, so I know A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT YOU ALL :evillaugh: I did this for decide to myself If yes or not, I should watch Evangelion and if it was good for my mental health...


Gendo Ikari approves of your intelligence gathering. :gendoscheme:

Well, as someone who had been a lurker here during the old Eva Monkey and AnimeNations days, I too would have been very confused if the folks here started changing their names. So there's that too, definitely.
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel
Age: 23
Posts: 155
Joined: Nov 02, 2020
Location: France
Gender: Female

Re: Changing Username?

Postby Line » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:50 pm

I'm happy that's my answer don't freak you out, even though saying it was not it intent would be a fucking complete lie.

Though it would value me some huge interrogating for you guys to know if I was a puppet of Xard :shrug:

I liked Xard posts very very much. I liked how excrentic and how creeepy, but really smart his posts where :thumbsup:

I kinda wanted to give some serious creepy vibes to you, guys

(Because I need someone to talk to! My mental health is as shitty than the guy one the "How end of evangelion traumatised me" thread. But me, I just know how to hold my shit better togheter and hide it (No offense to you, Hopelessromantic as a certain fictional character/my vivid imagination of it won't refuse to leave me alone since half of January (month wasted) and wrap everything around me in a really grimdark psychotic/sociopathic view


But guess my evil plan failed miserably :shakehead:

Oh, I don't care *dark chuckle* since I am a double spy :Kaji:

EDIT :

.....Who did this? Who is the culprit? :shinjired:
Ban me forever.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Age: 22
Posts: 2658
Joined: Dec 03, 2017
Location: vtuber hell
Gender: Male

Re: Line weirdness (split)

Postby Blockio » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:02 pm

Line, please. If you want someone to talk to, just get a therapist. Don't make claims to be the sock puppet of someone who got banned months after you joined in hopes that we'll interrogate you or something.
As we've told Hopelessromantic before you: If you need help, talk to a professional, don't seek attention from random strangers on the internet, it will only make things worse for you.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Zusuchan
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Age: 17
Posts: 1027
Joined: Jul 23, 2020
Location: Estonia
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Zusuchan » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:20 am

Line:It's not bad to try to talk people on the Internet and it can actually be genuinely helpful-but the people on the Internet can't be the only source of help and no matter how much we'd try, it'd be impossible for us to give you the support you need. A therapist, your family and friends and most importantly you yourself-those are the people who can most help you and who are, I imagine, also the most important at the end of the day. If I understand correctly, this is you trying to bring attention to yourself and while I myself have felt dreadful feelings that I'm ignored too much for my liking, what helped me were the people I interact with in real life, not strangers on the Internet.

I hope you'll understand. If you feel uncomfortable about what I said, feel free to call me out.




(Btw, I renamed the thread to something a bit more suitable.)

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel
Age: 23
Posts: 155
Joined: Nov 02, 2020
Location: France
Gender: Female

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Line » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:34 am

Thank you Zusus for your insights.
Ban me forever.

Zusuchan
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Age: 17
Posts: 1027
Joined: Jul 23, 2020
Location: Estonia
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Zusuchan » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:13 pm

Glad to have been of help.

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel
Age: 23
Posts: 155
Joined: Nov 02, 2020
Location: France
Gender: Female

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Line » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:37 pm

Just pretty please ban me already.

Staying here is torture. Allow me to leave and to not see any of you again, not to ear of any of you again.

Neither do I want you to ear of any of me.

You can still say to me to my face or not how much of a nuisance I was, tough.

Tough I would really rather not ear it. I want to shut my ear and not ear your voices.

And, please, do not contact me. I won't read the messages you send to me anyway. Weither they are warm goodbye, wariness, hate, indifference, message of advertissement of a mod...I just do not fucking care anymore. It hurt too much.

Do not feel guilt over me. Just leave me, I can handle myself.

Do not bind me goodbye. Just ban me, and poof, the end!

Coming here was a big mistake from my part.

Should have stayed a fucking lurker.



Please, allow me to leave, ban me.

And may our roads never crosses ever again.


Forever.
Goodbye!

---------------

-Do Not Answer This post.-
Ban me forever.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Age: 22
Posts: 2658
Joined: Dec 03, 2017
Location: vtuber hell
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Blockio » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:21 pm

Line, the one who brings this on you is noone but yourself. You are the one who goes around antagonizing people; do not try to pin the blame for that on anyone but yourself.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel
Age: 23
Posts: 155
Joined: Nov 02, 2020
Location: France
Gender: Female

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Line » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:28 pm

Ok, fine if you said so. I was sure I was going to receive a answer like that's.

Then like I said before, if I am such a nuisance, then ban me. So I won't hurt any more people. Ok?

I want to leave this forum forever and have nothing to do with it anymore.

The enigma here is, if I am so awful, then why do you still keep me around???

If I am such a nuisance, why do I am still here?

I just absolutely don't get it.
Last edited by Line on Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ban me forever.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Age: 22
Posts: 2658
Joined: Dec 03, 2017
Location: vtuber hell
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Blockio » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:29 pm

Noone is forcing you to stay here; if you want to leave, feel free to do so.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel
Age: 23
Posts: 155
Joined: Nov 02, 2020
Location: France
Gender: Female

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Line » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Ok, but how do I do so? I tried to find the option to delete my profil, but I can't seem to find it.
Ban me forever.

BusterMachine4
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Age: 16
Posts: 567
Joined: Oct 05, 2020
Location: United States
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby BusterMachine4 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:38 pm

You don’t need to demean yourself like this, Line. You seem like a nice person, and I never found you annoying. I think the problem is your own self-hatred. You think so badly about yourself that you just assume other people hate you too. When in fact, that’s not the case.

At this point, the best course of action for you would be to see a therapist. They’re trained to understand your problems, and they can provide you some of the interaction you’ve been hoping for. There’s no downside to it.

You can keep visiting and posting on this forum all you like, but balance it out with some professional help. The only way to get rid of your problems is to confront them head-on.

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel
Age: 23
Posts: 155
Joined: Nov 02, 2020
Location: France
Gender: Female

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Line » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:49 pm

They said I harass a user, -or some users- but I just don't get it either! All I wanted was to express my opinion! I might have been too negative lately in my posts, too emotional, too intense, I am ranting too much but I absolutely didn't mean to harass anybody.

Maybe subconsciously I attack others to defend myself but I don't wake up the morning saying to myself "Hum, who should I tourment on evageek, today? Ha ha, the sweet songs of their pain is so sweet to me !"


I even asked in a pm, the proof of me, like screenshots, privates messages of the said harassement!

Just tell me what is my fault. I don't get it.

But since the sensibility of one individual may differ to one another personne, maybe something in me, in my way to express myself, might have been perceived as bullying to them?

If so, I am dying to know WHAT EXACTLY I DID WRONG. Show the screenshot! Thought I have some ideas of posts they think is annoying to some users.

And if that's so, then since I can't keep in check this behavior, just ban me. Or show me how to delete my profil.
Ban me forever.

BusterMachine4
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Age: 16
Posts: 567
Joined: Oct 05, 2020
Location: United States
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby BusterMachine4 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:06 pm

Yeah, you haven’t harassed anyone. You did attack Kendrix a bit too harshly in your conversation with him yesterday, but other than that you haven’t done anything that could possibly be considered harassment. If someone said you’re harassing people, that person was wrong. Don’t let it get to your head, you’re a valuable member of this forum just like all of us.

ErgoProxy
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Age: 42
Posts: 273
Joined: Jul 09, 2016
Location: Kraków, Poland
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby ErgoProxy » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:54 pm

Line wrote:If I am such a nuisance...

...then you should feel good about it, because the more you differ from the community, the more you can add to it, if you're creative.

Sure, this particular community is close to a cargo cult of one brainchild and her apocrypha - as if Anno himself never said that Eva is a puzzle everyone should solve as s/he likes, alone and for own benefit - but it doesn't mean you need to bend yourself to match the local expectations. Instead you should work on your toughness, because herd conformity rarely pays off in case of creative minds. And believe me, arrogance can make miracles when applied under control and paired with the mask of savoir-vivre. So don't lay down your weapons, because it's never worth it; just keep replacing the means of defence you're using.

Learn from Japan itself, which was once razed to the ground by Anglosaxon predators and yet it rose again, and it grew so high and so fast that it was threatened again and forced to cool down its economy, because muh American leadership. If the Nihonjin could do it, you can do it too.

Line wrote:They said I harass a user...

...while it's you who was harassed, by the group. Now read my lips: human beings have predatory instincts inherited from their animal ancestors, because if they lacked them, they would gone extinct long ago. You are expected to make careful use of those instincts instead of crying for justice and/or victimizing yourself. Because everybody's doing it, like that. That's the key.

BusterMachine4 wrote:At this point, the best course of acton for you would be to see a therapist.

Make it so. But also, try to learn to observe you very own mind and its reactions, because in the end you and you only has the power to rewire your brain to cope better with the social environment in which you're submerged. The only person who understands you is you. You will need this understanding to cooperate with your therapist.

You're a political animal. So govern yourself.
JUSTICE & MERCY

BusterMachine4
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Age: 16
Posts: 567
Joined: Oct 05, 2020
Location: United States
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby BusterMachine4 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:32 pm

View Original PostErgoProxy wrote:Learn from Japan itself, which was once razed to the ground by Anglosaxon predators and yet it rose again, and it grew so high and so fast that it was threatened again and forced to cool down its economy, because muh American leadership. If the Nihonjin could do it, you can do it too.

Woah dude, curb your Japanese nationalism a little bit. I’d say that the American occupation of Japan was a net benefit to Japanese society. I mean, the imperial Japanese military were drunk with blood, killing and raping indiscriminately in the Asian mainland. Millions of innocent people were being slaughtered, and the Japanese government was completely okay with it. Something had to be done, and I think the new system introduced by the American government (free elections, a parliamentary system, removal of the ability to declare war, equal rights for all citizens) was the exact opposite of being “razed to the ground.”

And America didn’t sabotage the Japanese economy, either: what happened in 1990 was the natural result of runaway economic growth. When there’s a bubble, it inevitably pops: the US itself has seen this multiple times. Spreading nonsense stab-in-the-back myths like this isn’t productive to real discussion. Stop browsing 2chan and open an actual history book.

Sorry for getting off topic like that. Other than that, I agree with you. Nobody should be afraid to express their true feelings on anything. Just because a lot of people say one thing doesn’t mean you have to agree with them.

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel
Age: 23
Posts: 155
Joined: Nov 02, 2020
Location: France
Gender: Female

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Line » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:28 am

:chuckles: And I also must add, that's to be fair, both analysis could have worked in complementarity of each others. No?

Like you can analysis the serie in a kind of way I did, than in the same way that's Kendrix do. Or even better, you can do both, have two differents pictures of a same setting taken on differents angles that's aren't opposed or enemy, but complementary :asuka_thumbsup: !

The thing that's have happened in this thread, for my point of view I think, is that's, both Kendrix and I, are really hypersensible of how we view the world, the reality, and by extension this freaking damn Evangelion show that's definitely make sink sweat, blood, emotions, and provoking deep triggering differents state of feeling, intellectual because of how much things, one many differents levels Evangelion is able to trigger and can evoke to many differents people.

And I think the problem is, we view things and interpret reality, and thus the show, way too differently from each others.

I wasn't able to accept the interpretation of Evangelion he presented to me, that's I could have just said "That's also too a really valid point of view of seeing it, good job :thumbsup: " and poof, move one!



I admit, his answer to my post feel an attack to my analysis, that's how I processed it anyway, even tough he did make very good points too!

Ugh, why didn't I just shut my ass back then? :facepalm:

Maybe my way of answering him was a way of shutting down the analysis he presented to me, so my way of answering so cooly feel bad?

It probably feel that's to him.

However, I might say that's the way he answered to me, was also highly offensive and vexing to me, but since in this whole stupid drama, this is me in the wrong, I didn't dare to defend myself.

His next answer as much as valid than mine, felt to me full of personnal attacks. But I didn't dare to defend myself and re-attack back at the argument he throwed at me. I currently felt like he would overpower me both in intellectualism analysis, than emotional. I am a little brain very little compared to him
Because he simply possess a high emotional intelligence that's I like I think to possess, but in reality lack of therefore.

Like I can understand people, but I can't put myself in their shoes. I can observing their pains imagine myself hypothetically at their places, but I can't feel the crucifix of their pain.

But instead of making low efforts and copying him, I try to be different, to be myself, to exerce in a domain I think I do well (Maybe I suck at it, too?) : The reality of the spirituality, or esoterism, or whatever you call it in every day life.

I really don't know how to approach him, in which way, in which approach, how I should talk to him, express myself, by which point I would discuss off, if I should talk emotionally, formal, etc, etc.

I dunno. Kendrix is way too smart for me. I felt like he can read in me like a book, or that's he neuro analysis my brain like a psychologue.

I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

Humans interactions are too hard. I feel like no matter what I said, how I said it, no matter what stance I take, no matter how I sit down in the chair, or if I just stay stand up, it will always derange him.
Ban me forever.

Zusuchan
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Age: 17
Posts: 1027
Joined: Jul 23, 2020
Location: Estonia
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby Zusuchan » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:07 am

This thread has been brought back from The Graveyard for the reason of explaining some things and actions.

Line was told she harassed Kendrix by the mod team, because that was how we perceived her response to Kendrix disagreeing with her (a disagreement in no way as forceful or condescending as Line's reply)-and she even received a warning due to that. Now, maybe Kendrix was indeed a bit too strong in expressing her opinion and maybe Line did just misunderstand things, but no matter the facts, Line acted wrongly in her response, a feeling all members of the mod team who have exclaimed their opinions on the matter share. "Harassment" is not just "PMs" or "torment", it can also be lesser actions such as being overly confrontational and rude when disagreeing and then simply saying: "I'm sorry to have triggered you" as if that makes up for all that was said previously.

We are not saying that Line may not have sincerely screwed up-but, even then, the fact she even acted the way she did, while already having had previous troubles on the forum, makes it seem to me at least that she deserved the warning we gave her nonetheless. The thing is, we feel Line needs help, serious, actual help because we consider some of her actions on this forum (such as hinting to be working for Xard) as attempts to gain attention which she does not get in real life. She talked about feeling ignored even on the forum in a PM to Ursus, which only strengthens that belief. Doing things so as to gain attention won't help her and she should seek help, as even people more supportive of her actions than the mod team have said here in this very thread. All the Internet presence in the world will only ever be a distraction from the real problems she has.

Line, I don't mean this to insult you, but know the following is true-I have suffered from serious depression once and also had concerns of being "unheard". I did slightly go ahead and seek for Internet presence too, but what I realized was that it does not help. All the online presence in the world will only mean you have not confronted your problems, but brushed them aside in favor of distractions. It would be better for you to just either leave this place or not seek attention here. Real help, whether in the form of counsel, therapy or family, will always triumph over playing into your insecurities. If you continue your current ways, we think there'll be no choice but to ban you, for much the same reasons we banned Hopelessromantic.




For that matter, we are most definitely banning ErgoProxy for a month. In order to dissuade beliefs that this is simply proof of EGF really being the "cargo cult of one brainchild and her apocrypha", let us present the following reasoning:

ErgoProxy is looking at Line's behavior and straight-out encouraging her to continue as she is, acting as if that is "fighting against the norms" instead of anti-conversational nothingness, bad and overly confrontational behavior and something she should refrain from for her own mental health as well. Not only that, but

Now read my lips: human beings have predatory instincts inherited from their animal ancestors, because if they lacked them, they would gone extinct long ago. You are expected to make careful use of those instincts instead of crying for justice and/or victimizing yourself. Because everybody's doing it, like that. That's the key.

this is even arguing for even worse behavior-and all he says ends up looking as inspiring others to engage in bad behavior too and legitimizing it.

This is not what one should do and those are not values one should propagate-at least not on EGF, since we don't find that permissible here.

And using the strawman that this forum is some sort of a cult circled around Reichu's theories is bad too, because that is blatantly false. Reichu is definitely one of the most famous, influential and important members of the forum, EvaGeeks and the Eva fandom in general. That does not mean that everyone has to agree with every last thing she's written or that criticism of her is discouraged or even trampled upon. And the simple history of the forum, in which there are dozens of threads full of posts consisting of legitimate criticisms of her ideas which have mostly all been responded to with calm discussion should dismantle that notion utterly. Reichu isn't even on the forum anymore, she has her own blog and has stated she has no interest in returning to EvaGeeks. And, yes, many of her theories are quite widely accepted, but that does not mean they have to be accepted by every last person if they have found sufficient reason to find that theory false. I do hope an in-depth explanation of the falsity of ErgoProxy's statement is not necessary (even if for the egoistic reasons of that taking more time than I personally can afford to spare).

Besides from that, there is not much more to say at the moment.

BusterMachine4
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Age: 16
Posts: 567
Joined: Oct 05, 2020
Location: United States
Gender: Male

Re: Line and her problems (split)

Postby BusterMachine4 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:06 am

Nice post, Zusuchan. You explained yourself clearly. I was going to respond to your PM by asking about this whole debate, but now I’m convinced that the mod team was in the right and me and Line were in the wrong.

Because of that, I’m going to be refraining from engaging in forum drama from now on. It seems like every time I do, I say something out of line, and I’ve been told that one more screw-up will result in me getting banned, so I’ll just stay out of drama involving other forum members.


Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest