Help regarding IGPX episode 1 soundtrack

Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

Help regarding IGPX episode 1 soundtrack

Postby Gus Hanson » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:00 pm

Reminder, this is only for those who have seen IGPX the series. There is a song in the beginning race of episode 1 where Team Satomi is in the finals of the IG-2. Apparently, according to the credits the song is "Atomic Moog (Cornelius Mix)" by Coldcut but I have listened to that song and compared it with the song displayed in the race but I hear no similarity. If you have at least seen that episode, could you help me search for the song's actual identity?

I have provided a link, it starts off around the 2 minute mark and goes from there to the finish line:

https://animevibe.wtf/ani/igpx-immortal ... 81n2waPrro
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

Re: Help regarding IGPX episode 1 soundtrack

Postby Gus Hanson » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:22 pm

Just signed up for Spotify (didn't know it was free), anyway there appears to be no "Atomic Moog (Cornelius Mix)" by Coldcut anywhere in the IGPX soundtrack compilation when I looked. It started with "The Turnaround" by Herbaliser which was the song playing when Team Satomi was announced to have made it into the IG-1.
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:03 am

So, have you answered you own question here?
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

Postby Gus Hanson » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:04 am

In a way. What I do know is that there is a song playing in the beginning race but it's not the one that the end credits are promoting.

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

Postby Gus Hanson » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:26 pm

Even this website has no idea what song it is so i'm going crazy here:

https://www.nreviews.com/igpx/music/ep01.html

Return to “Anime and Manga”