Writers Help

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Writers Help

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:07 am

View Original PostArmoured-man wrote:I am still relatively new to writing FanFiction so I've got a question, is there anything specific to Evangelion that should be taken into account when writing an Evangelion fanfiction?.

I say write what ever you want if you can justify it and make it work go for it. ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Armoured-man
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Armoured-man » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:54 am

hmm ok thanks, I think I might go back and rewatch the original NGE to get a better idea of the characters and how they act before actually writing my story, considering that I plan to do a reaction fanfiction, where the main characters are forced to watch the events of the series and the end of Evangelion, but in order to do that I have to get a better idea of how the characters would actually act and react to quite literally seeing their deepest darkest secrets put on display
a humble artist by day, an absolutely god-awful fanfic Writer by night

The18°angel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby The18°angel » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:16 pm

a question the relationship between Misato and Shinji would be different if Shinji were a young adult 20/21 years old, how much would the relationship between them change? besides the obvious that Shinji wouldn't go live with Misato.

and a question about the characterization of Mari, in the anime and rebuild Asuka uses the wordenwand, Shinji the music player and Rei reads books. in Mari's case would she read manga and occasionally books, or she would do something more physical to be able to spend time alone such as exercise or martial arts?
I am Mecha Rider in spacebattles but i don't know how to change my name here

silvermoonlight
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:30 pm

View Original PostThe18°angel wrote:a question the relationship between Misato and Shinji would be different if Shinji were a young adult 20/21 years old, how much would the relationship between them change? besides the obvious that Shinji wouldn't go live with Misato.

Yes I think it would change but I feel it would become far more mother and son like.

and a question about the characterization of Mari, in the anime and rebuild Asuka uses the wordenwand, Shinji the music player and Rei reads books. in Mari's case would she read manga and occasionally books, or she would do something more physical to be able to spend time alone such as exercise or martial arts?

I wrote Mari in her 20's as liking hacking and robotics but like older Asuka really liking military training the type that the FBI and MI6 use which is about taking someone down fast and brutally as well as firearm training. As martial arts from what I've heard is not good in real world combat whereas the combat in Bourne is for real world use.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Return to “Fanfiction”