Any good post-3.0 Evangelion fanfics out there?

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Tajai
Tunniel
Tunniel

Any good post-3.0 Evangelion fanfics out there?

•      
  •      

Postby Tajai » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:41 pm

I'd love some new recommendations, since I've already read through all of Retinence.
God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Re: Any good post-3.0 Evangelion fanfics out there?

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:28 pm

Hand Cannot Erase/ You Must (Not) Run Away (both part of the same canon) are pretty good reads, and I've heard good things about both Afterwards... and You Can Start Again (though these two I haven't gotten to myself, I've only heard second-hand...but it's been positive).

Hope that helps you find some good reading.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Any good post-3.0 Evangelion fanfics out there?

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:43 pm

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Hand Cannot Erase/ You Must (Not) Run Away (both part of the same canon) are pretty good reads, and I've heard good things about both Afterwards... and You Can Start Again (though these two I haven't gotten to myself, I've only heard second-hand...but it's been positive).

Hope that helps you find some good reading.

I was gonna say these you beat me to it ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Return to “Fanfiction”