Why didn't Misato (or anyone) tell Shinji anything in 3.0?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition").
The third installment debuted in Japan on November 17, 2012.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

ErgoProxy
Tunniel

Re: Why didn't Misato (or anyone) tell Shinji anything in 3.0?

•      
  •      

Postby ErgoProxy » Sun May 03, 2020 1:49 am

Derantor wrote:Since you are not happy to throw your two cents

Within expectations.
:gendoscheme:
Derantor wrote:and I am not happy with my behaviour in this thread

Just an opinion, but your performance in this thread was more than OK.
Derantor wrote:can I suggest that we don't start another discussion or take it elsewehre?

This line of yours is what made me unhappy in advance, so may I ask you to go to /dev/null right now? And sit there. :tongue:

Seriously though, I wasn't aiming my post against you specifically. I've just shoveled kilotons of "profound" Reddit discussion on why 3.33 sucks and what Anno should do to fix it, because what he did there goes against... I don't know. Human rights of random gaijins?

Derantor wrote:I apologize again for derailing this thread and arguing in a bad manner.

Jumpin' Jack Jesus, this line is racist.

See, this is what I had learned in the vaults of Usenet: the beauty of the Internet argument is that in the end noone's happy about it, but everyone's eager to keep it going for sake of arguing with no self-imposed censorship. Because as long as such argument continues, we can express our freedom of thought and speech; and this sense of freedom makes us a little braver when coping with the real world and its challenges. So love it or leave it, but don't break the mood.
In my spirit lies my faith
Stronger than love and with me it will be
For always

- Mike Wyzgowski & Sagisu Shiro

Giji Shinka
Test Subject
Test Subject

Re: Why didn't Misato (or anyone) tell Shinji anything in 3.0?

•      
  •      

Postby Giji Shinka » Sun May 03, 2020 3:27 am

Combination of distrust, Mark.09 taking Shinji away too soon and the fear of telling the truth.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion”