Crunchyroll's Timeline Video

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

iihieiii
Lilith

Crunchyroll's Timeline Video

•      
  •      

Postby iihieiii » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:48 am

Crunchyroll just launched a very nice video about Evangelion Timeline :)
Please i recommend everybody to watch :)

byebye :wink:

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

Re: ***Crunchyroll just launched a very nice video about Evangelion Timeline :) ***

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:15 am

>37 timelines

Oh god, this thing. No thanks x 1000. This is nonsense click bait and everyone should stay away from it.

FelipeFritschF
Sachiel

Re: Crunchyroll's Timeline Video

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:54 am

I can guarantee you that this is complete and utter nonsense and even his coverage of the non-canon merchandising nonsense that Anno himself has stated exists only to make money is innacurate and incomplete. Because I know most of these well enough I even know the specific dark corners of the Internet this guy read in order to produce this awful, awful video, and what he could have researched instead. Because this video is the definition of terrible clickbait.

And I will do all of that sometime later this weekend when I have the time. Just please, please don't take this video even remotely seriously.

MuscleRobo
Sachiel

Re: Crunchyroll's Timeline Video

•      
  •      

Postby MuscleRobo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:10 am

View Original PostFelipeFritschF wrote:I can guarantee you that this is complete and utter nonsense and even his coverage of the non-canon merchandising nonsense that Anno himself has stated exists only to make money is innacurate and incomplete. Because I know most of these well enough I even know the specific dark corners of the Internet this guy read in order to produce this awful, awful video, and what he could have researched instead. Because this video is the definition of terrible clickbait.

And I will do all of that sometime later this weekend when I have the time. Just please, please don't take this video even remotely seriously.

It's so weird they'll take the time to dig deep on crappy image boards to make mostly incorrect garbage like this but then when they subbed a show like SSSS.Gridman they wouldn't even research the original series and then subtitle races and in universe terms incorrectly

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”