[Spoilers] Population of Earth after the Third Impact

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition").
The third installment debuted in Japan on November 17, 2012.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

thejesusnut420
Embryo

[Spoilers] Population of Earth after the Third Impact

•      
  •      

Postby thejesusnut420 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:46 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any idea of the demographics of the human population of earth after the third impact. I understand how Seele and all the EVA pilots survived because their immortal or not aging or whatever because of the "eva curse" Asuka mentioned but how did everyone else survive such as the crew for the wunder. I would guess that the surface of maybe Asia or Eastern Asia was destroyed by the third impact and everyone there died but would it just be the that area or was it much more than just that and was there still human populations in Europe, North America, etc.

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

Re: [Spoilers] Population of Earth after the Third Impact

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:24 am

Broseph, make it up, cause you'll never find out.

For instance, for a fanfic that i have been writing up in my head for 14+ years, had the entire human population of the year 2000 cut by 1/3, so like 4 billion were alive after 2nd Impact but then you know lots bad stuff happened after so the 4 billion went down to 3.5 or 3 billion.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Zoop
Tunniel

Re: [Spoilers] Population of Earth after the Third Impact

•      
  •      

Postby Zoop » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:49 am

Have you seen the preview? Takes place in Paris, and the place seems pretty messed up as well.
It seems most of the world is covered in "core", which makes it unlivable.
The moon being close enough to earth to share its atmosphere (and rotating that fast) can't be good either.

I think you'll need to wait for the final movie to make any conclusions about the state of the rest of the world.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion”