Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:15 pm

Welcome to all the new people! ^_^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:31 pm

UrsusArctos wrote:Nope. Eighteen days from the twelfth of March.

Happy B-day, Birdy! ^_^

Thank you so much! It was a good birthday! :)

BEsERk EVA01 wrote:Yeah, Happy Birthday Birdy. Lol I heard you on the IRC, your voice sounds so cute!

:clap: Thank you! That's so kind of you, Beserk! :)

Eric Blair wrote:oh definitely
@Birdy: Happy early B-Day Birdy!

:p Thanks!! :) *huggls Eric*

TheAyanamiOtaku wrote:+ Happy Birthday Birdy!

THANK YOU! :D

wooooooooooo! Birthday happy wishes I never recieved!! :( :p lol
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:04 am

I'm not going to wish you a happy birthday because I think the Easter Special does that well enough already.

hansel
Embryo

New Member.

Postby hansel » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Hello all, I'm hansel, just joined the boards. Just recently joined the ranks of Eva fans, in fact, having purchased the Platinum collection and EoE and watched them for the first time. I discovered this site through the old FGC website, and the commentary is my main interest here. I want to see that thing finished! I found the commentary by searching for Eva scripts, previously, when I couldn't find any (with the official translation at least), I fired up my word processor, Eva disc 1, and began a screenplay-like transcription of the Episode. I got through scene 1 and went to bed. That was last night. Today, I found this! What progress! But here's a Q: what's up with the commentary? Is that not priority 1? What can I do to help?
I seek the ultimate Truth known to be found only in Hideaki Anno's wispy beard.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:52 pm

There are platinum script transcripts somewhere, probably still linked to on the evacommentary.org's front page. Bochan Bird has translated versions of EoE, probably still linked to on the evaotaku.com website.

As for the commentary, it's still moving forward. A few people behind the scenes have been moving the old commentary into mediawiki. Those should be online fairly soon. Episode 5 is being worked on. The storyboards need to be translated and the cuts and screenshots need to be uploaded. Other than that, I don't know what else is needed nor how far along episode 5 is.

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Space Penis » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:45 am

I have once more resurfaced from the dark depths of R'yleh. Speak unto me, tiny people, of the things that have happened in my absence.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

Evageek81
Embryo

Postby Evageek81 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:58 am

Hello, my favourite number is 81 and this is the evageeks forum so therefore I am Evageek81. Nice to meet you all. I am in the process of learning Japanese and have been studying sooo hard. Right now I am studying Technical Japanese (Biology,Math, Physics, Chem and Biochem) so I am learning lots of techinical words. I would like to translate things so I would really like to be part of the translation process and I have a question about the commentary. Are you commentating the English version or the Japanese version? I hope that we can all become friends.
Rei is my Favourite Character
新世紀エヴァンゲリオンはアニメの中で一番。
翻訳者になりたいから何かを訳してほしい物が
あったら、僕に任せて下さい。

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Evageek81 wrote:Hello, my favourite number is 81 and this is the evageeks forum so therefore I am Evageek81.

That's what I said about my 13. 13 is my favorite number, and Sachiel is my favorite Angel, so I am Sachi_13. But people have it in their heads that I'm actually 13 years old.

Have fun being a senior citizen of EvaGeeks.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Sachi_13 wrote:But people have it in their heads that I'm actually 13 years old.

That's because you are 13.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:13 pm

@ Space Penis: Uhhh...I became a Mod? :sweatdrop:

And also, apparently Rebuild Special Edition (1.0.1 which is like Rebuild of Rebuild) was released today.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:30 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:@ Space Penis: Uhhh...I became a Mod? :sweatdrop:

And also, apparently Rebuild Special Edition (1.0.1 which is like Rebuild of Rebuild) was released today.

Best mod ever i might add. ^^ {i mean AxS shipper always means good news.}

Yeah it was {saw it on amazon jp} but damn it's so expensive that i hurt physically. {actually the shipping is the killer! why do i have to live in Europe, WHY?}

Welcome to all the new members. ^___^
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:42 pm

Oh, wow. I didn't notice you'd come back to the forums as well.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:50 am

@ space penis: I'M here. and that means epic tales for everyone!
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Asuka's Plug Suit
Embryo

Postby Asuka's Plug Suit » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:22 am

Hi. I've been an Eva fan since '97, one of my friends told me I needed to see it because "it's a giant robot show for thinking people." I got quite into it...

I've lurked around here for a while (as well as at EvaMonkey), but I finally decided to join...this being the day that Eva 1.01 came out an' all.

I haven't, however, lurked enough to get all of the in-jokes here, so please be patient with me...Thanks.
あんたバカ...?
I am (not) a geek.

Furu
Adam

I'm BACK!

Postby Furu » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:54 am

I know you guys all missed me.

Right?

You do remember who I am don't you?

Fine. Be that way!

Anyway I'm living a moderately comfortable life in a small Madison, Wisconsin apartment equipped with the iffiest internet that ever iffed, so I thought I'd pop on and say hi, seeing how I've been gone for like a month.
Insert Block of Text here.

Zuggy
Banned

Postby Zuggy » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:14 am

Furu wrote:You do remember who I am don't you?

The Super Robot Wars guy! :w00t: welcome back.

Need to get around to replying to your shinto topic you posted a while ago.

UrsusArctos

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:41 am

Welcome back.

Just a little thing- if you have nothing else to say, please do announce your return in the "Official Welcome Thread" rather than making a new one. It gets a bit hard for us mods if everyone coming back sets up a new thread to say so.

Edit: I wonder why I didn't think of merging the damn threads together in the first place? Whoever merged them, thanks!
Last edited by UrsusArctos on Fri May 02, 2008 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Fri May 02, 2008 2:07 am

welcome bcak

zimlord
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby zimlord » Fri May 02, 2008 8:43 am

welcome bcak

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Sat May 10, 2008 4:10 am

HEY! alright take this zimlord

Wulcum awl nyu menburz tu dis phorum, aai um thuh aieahnahmee ohtahkoo , anduh aai hoe-puh eech un ov yuu-ull kontreebyutuh. hahpee po-steenguhz!

lol...jk man

Return to “Old Stickies”