Shinji Ikari Raising Project Save Editor

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Aether
Adam

Shinji Ikari Raising Project Save Editor

•      
  •      

Postby Aether » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Does anyone still have that tool to convert the save files for Shinji Ikari Raising Project to plaintext and back for editing? All links I can find are dead now. Given the English fan translation that has recently been published, I am particularly interested in looking into this.
If a king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

scenikeight
Embryo

Re: Shinji Ikari Raising Project Save Editor

•      
  •      

Postby scenikeight » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Here you are: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MYq4u- ... sp=sharing
I found it on the Wayback Machine. Charon's translation of the readme seems to be lost to time, so I retranslated myself.
EDIT: Updated the download link so the readme includes a link to the full translation of the program's author's SIRP cheat sheet.

I believe you're who I just told on Twitter I couldn't find any record of it existing, sorry about that! Thanks for your interest in my patch, too :)
Last edited by scenikeight on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aether
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Aether » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:22 am

Yep, that guy would be me. Thank you so much for finding this again. I'll have to make sure I don't lose it this time lol.
If a king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

scenikeight
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby scenikeight » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:55 am

Update, here's my translation of the cheat sheet guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ksb ... sp=sharing

It's quite lengthy, and I added in a lot more information about editing the save files at the bottom there.
Includes: Summary of parameters/what affects stats, summary of each route and how to get them, episode list for reference, other children's schedules, endings, info on KNEP episode, and the save file editing guide.
Hopefully I didn't miss anything, I wrote this all up at work and it's currently almost 2 AM now I'm editing it.

And I'm sure you won't lose it this time, I plan on keeping all this stuff on my Drive :) I encourage you to make backups if you're worried, though!

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”