What’s the most fucked up NGE fanfic you’ve read?

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Ghdust
Embryo

What’s the most fucked up NGE fanfic you’ve read?

•      
  •      

Postby Ghdust » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm

I remember reading a pretty terrible fanfic sometime ago about how Rei’s wounds in the first episode were from Gendo raping her. (yes, really.)

There’s also I Knew Him When, which takes the cake for the most depressing NGE fanfic as far as I’m concerned.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: What’s the most fucked up NGE fanfic you’ve read?

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Haven't really ever been subjected to any bad fics for EVA.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:47 pm

Evangelion Gear, its a crossover between the Metal Gear Solid verse and Evangelion. In it Shinji tries shooting up his school

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 am

There's a few I've read and really didn't warm to but I won't be posting them here as the issue is the time frame these works were made in. Like one of them was written in 2007 and the issue of rape was very different in media to what it is now so the story is not bad its in reality a product of its time. Its an image of what writers back then believed in that rape was just bad sex and Asuka would warn to Shinji after he did this to her when in reality she would hate him even more and no relationship would ever happen but I think that's why these older more controversial fanfiction works are interesting as there a mirrors in to the past and a lot of writers are much better now regarding this issue.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 am

One that I back-buttoned out and applied the brain-bleach for was titled something like "Object of my Desire", which was missing its guro tag. I only read the teaser-texts for some of King of Seahorses' magnum opus, and that was more than enough.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:15 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:One that I back-buttoned out and applied the brain-bleach for was titled something like "Object of my Desire", which was missing its guro tag. I only read the teaser-texts for some of King of Seahorses' magnum opus, and that was more than enough.

I've heard of the King of seahorses one wasn't there a huge champaign by Eva fans to have it removed? Because its just the worst thing you can imagine and enjoys torturing, raping and killing its female characters.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

The Cruel
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:05 pm

Scar Tissue everyone?

For a Post 3I Fanfic, that shows the decay of both Asukas and Shinjis minds and Shinji let himself get tortured, raped and almost killed by Asuka out of guilt for her and his self-hatred, while Asuka is conflicted with the idea of punishing Shinji and the fear to love him.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:06 pm

Eh, not quite. The beginning was extremely fucked up, yes, and Shinji kept backsliding into mental self-torture, but both he and Asuka were exerting real effort by the end to get better. They didn't just lie down and leave the story dark forever, they were actively tearing at the darkness tooth and nail enough for rays of light to shine through.

Compare that to some of Adam Kadmon's darkest stuff. Like Witness with Ritsuko maliciously seducing Shinji and subjecting him to humiliating sexual abuse purely to get back at Gendo, toying with the poor kid's emotions to break him so badly that not only he's barely even functional by the end, he still wants to go back to her and treats Asuka bringing her abuse to the attention of the authorities which results in Ritsuko being hauled away in chains as a personal betrayal.

I can name a few more fics that are more messed up, but all of them are explicitly netorare lemon fics. For starters, there's at AFF.net fic where the entire point of the fic is Asuka being sexually tortured by literally every named character in the cast except Shinji and Hikari. Granted,
SPOILER: Show
apparently the whole thing takes place inside Instrumentality and Asuka's abusers are all figments of her imagination based on her "the you that exists inside me" perceptions of them and driven against her by her self-hate, coupled with Yui helping along with the process because she has an apparently not completely unfounded suspicion that Gendo cheated on her with Kyoko

but that's a rumor I heard years ago and I don't know how much of it is true.

Then there's the Japanese fic it was based on where I haven't seen torture in the parts I've read, only Yui being a very debaucherous and kinky woman who drags Asuka into it as well and corrupts her to such a point that... well, you might have seen that piece of Meguro fanart of an adult Shinji and an adult Asuka on their wedding? What the picture doesn't tell is what happens afterwards - and all I'm going to say here is that it's highly NTR without any noncon. Ask me in PM if you want details but make sure you have sufficient brain bleach at hand if it's more than what you can take.

Then there's another Japanese fic involving Hikari and her family. That is to say, the three sisters and their father. That should be enough for you to do the math, but it doesn't end there, because there's a sequel where not only Asuka gets involved again, but Shinji as well due to Yui divorcing Gendo and marrying Horaki papa bringing them both into the family as well.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

The Cruel
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:35 am

^
About Scar Tissue, it did pushed the worst what happens between Asuka and Shinji to its hardest, that made them both realize what they are for each other in its rawest, truest and primal form of a human bond.

That Asuka even wanted for Shinji to bite her in her neck, to bear the scar that proves their need and love for each other, the same as the scars Shinji has from the wounds Asuka inflicted him, is also a indication of the primal need for humans to bond.

From Witness I've read only the first chapter a long time ago, though I didn't cared much to continue.

I do have some of the stuff Meguro Fukuzou made, but of course I left the more disgusting ones out. His art style and design of the characters have this dark undertone, that reminds me a lot of the Punisher comics from the Marvel MAX label meant for adult readers, that could show more than what is possible to show in the regular Earth 616 Marvel comics.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dartz » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:39 pm

Not counting the foetid trenches of FFN where you might find anything

I recall something on the old EFO - probably from before the QC truly came about - that was basically Gendo Ikari raping Rei in her apartment while Fuyutsuki watched. It was removed at some stage before LD snaffled the site, but I'm not sure when. It was - pretty fucking awful really and made you wonder about people who write things that that.

There was also a Randian Rei-clone that, in hindsight, was a bit weird and came just too soon to do a proper Bioshock crossover. But not really fucked up - just odd.
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

Ikarus Onesun
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ikarus Onesun » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:17 pm

I remember there was some Irish guy back in the day who was going around challenging authors to write one-hour oneshots. Some of those were pretty out there.

:wink:

Cheers,
IO

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:38 pm

I don't really read a lot of fanfic, so I haven't really gotten into contact with many; but the ones fitting your description all screamed "edgy mess" to me right from the start, so I rarely got past the first page, let alone remembered their names
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 pm

Guys, I think I found more deep-shit impurity through the rabbit hole. A fanfic to which
A false Shinji, -because of how much he is OC,- proced to go to the worst with Asuka in....You know. :facepalm:

:lastresort:

EDIT: And no, I'm not going to give away the name of the fic.
Ban me forever.

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:48 am

Shinji and Asuka.
Amarantos - an NGE AU, beginning with Asuka, Shinji, and a garden. Take a look. Couldn't hurt.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:23 pm

View Original PostGlor wrote:Shinji and Asuka.

If it's that one I would not be surprised as it causes intense anger in people even though it really is a product of its time. (Like if you know your FNN history that one fits in to a very certain point in the fandom time frame and somehow avoided the FNN cull of fics like it between 2006/8)

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:31 pm

Psychostorm did this one where if I remember correctly Asuka fucked herself with a Big Mac? I think that was weird.

There was also this one where, I think it was called obsession, where Shinji and Rei get together and she dies childbirth and the daughter that is born is Yui and the little girl tries to get Gendo to fuck her but Asuka blows his brains out before he is succumbs to the little girl. Also some weird time travel shit is implied to happen.

Oh yeah and to clarify to amita
it's not that they are figments, it's just that they're in Instrumentality and everyone is merging and/or fragmenting, and shit like that. Most of the concepts aren't thought well through enough and not handled well, and they use the excuse of Instrumentality to explain inconsistencies. To dumb it all down, Shinji = purple haired boy + like two other characters, Asuka = short red head character, and another one, and Touji and Kensuke combine into purple haired boys friend and then separate.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Argent1995
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Argent1995 » Sun May 30, 2021 5:00 am

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Scar Tissue everyone?

For a Post 3I Fanfic, that shows the decay of both Asukas and Shinjis minds and Shinji let himself get tortured, raped and almost killed by Asuka out of guilt for her and his self-hatred, while Asuka is conflicted with the idea of punishing Shinji and the fear to love him.

Ats the best thing to read after suffering through fifty shades of grey (lost a bet and had to read that twilight fanfic)

DiracSea902
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby DiracSea902 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:43 am

Probably the Mediaminer version of 'Witness' by Adam Kadmon. https://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/s/neon-genesis-evangelion-fan-fiction/witness/105088

Return to “Fanfiction”