Kaji has Alzheimers

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only.

Moderator: Board Staff

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Kaworu IS Adam. He should know by just looking and going "Wait, I never used to be in this thing."
J_Faulkner, be warned that some of your statements could be construed as ad hominem attacks. -- Priceless, eternal irony

Anno has perfected the side boob --Gendo'sPapa

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:39 pm

View Original PostJessemon wrote:I always took it as...

1) Kaji steals embryo Adam and delivers it to Gendo.

(...)

3) Kaji breaks into Lilith's chamber (with Misato after being caught), already expecting to see Adam in some form. When he sees a giant white being, he thinks, "hmmm, Adam was restoring itself pretty quickly, and this being isn't fully restored, but seems to be getting there. This MUST be Adam."

Seconded. In fact, the first time I saw a topic like this (perhaps it was this topic exactly?), I wondered to myself, "Just how autistic does one have to be to not be able to see it from Kaji's perspective and understand why he would deduce that the white giant was Adam?"

(As an Aspergers person I claim the right to joke about autism-spectrum people!)
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Return to “Evangelion Discussion”