Best Pair: What Eva Characters Do You Ship?

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Best Pair: What Eva Characters Do You Ship?

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:14 am

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:I'm not entirely sure what to think about that image. On one hand, too prude to go for the full naked apron. On the other, based on the color, school swimsuit under the apron may set off a whole different fetish...

I mean I always assumed what was underneath was bra and panties, but the bathing suit makes sense... are bathing suits a fetish?
SPOILER: Show

EDIT: I also do have one with Hikari not wearing anything under the apron, but can't post that here... obviously :shifty:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

MirrorUniverseAsuka
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby MirrorUniverseAsuka » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:42 am

It's a shame how little YuiMari stuff there is.

SPOILER: Show
And how on Earth did the shipping thread fall as far as page 3?
Kindness is optional, the evil goatee is mandatory.

Blockio
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:16 am

View Original PostMirrorUniverseAsuka wrote:And how on Earth did the shipping thread fall as far as page 3?

Because the debate's been done to death and most people on here are probably sick of it at this point
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

MirrorUniverseAsuka
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby MirrorUniverseAsuka » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:41 am

To be fair, at this point you could probably say the same thing about everything not related to 3.0+1.0. That'd make for a quiet forum, no?
Kindness is optional, the evil goatee is mandatory.

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:12 am

I'm surprised I haven't found this thread before. Here are my thoughts:

Honestly, for me, I think Shinji X Kaworu is one of the best ships especially since it's part of all the storylines for the franchise (Manga, OG Series, and the Rebuilds.) The two of them are adorable together and function as good opposites. If you want a good (but brief) analysis of the two as a couple I recommend watching GoatJesus's "Examining the Yaoi BL Genre", it's FANTASTIC how he analyzes them (I mean, he IS a hardcore Eva fan, after all, so...yeah. :lol: ) Dear lord though, the fanfictions/doujinshi stuff is just...YIKES! :shinji_blush:

Other couples would be Misato X Kaji (again for how good the two function as opposites to each other.) Shinji got to see it all that at the end of the series too. Also though it gives us more insight into why she's so sad, so not only is it cute, but it's also part of the main story as well like Shinji and Kaworu. :shifty:

Shinji X Asuka (while cute), really doesn't seem likely. They seem to bond in Episode 15 (I think) with their kiss very situationally like Asuka just wanted to do it to kill time with it and nothing more, though if you read deeper, you could see it as her looking for a connection and her then being disappointed when doesn't find what she's looking for in Shinji. However, THAT is just a theory from GoatJesus and his Shinji Ikari Character Analysis video, again, check him out he's great (not trying to promote him on here or anything.) Also doesn't help that Shinji CHOKES HER in EoE. :|

Other than that, Ritsuko and Maya are cute together, after all, it seems Maya has some sort of lover-type attachment to her, she calls her in "senpai" in the Subs and her person she loves the most when the EoE Third Impact takes place is Ritsuko.

I've seen a lot of people who like the Asuka X Rei ship as well, so I guess that can be #5 too. They do contrast nicely as well in the show *cough* Elevator Scene *cough.*

Yeah, I'm probably missing some bigs ones off people's list, but these 5 are just my personal favorites. :D
"Eva broke me so hard...I fell in love with it HARDER. Now I think Shinji x Kaworu is the hottest couple in all of Eva...yeah nothing wrong here." -This Boi

(Youtube: Nario, the one with the Ness Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: [λ3]Nyo#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using for anyone who wants contact me outside of the forums.)

~Nyo :3

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”