Oh The Horror!

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

Re: Oh The Horror!

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:31 pm

*sighs* Well it may seem that some of us saw this coming but farewell Sidney and you never did answer what was your favorite scary movie :sniffle:
https://people.com/movies/neve-campbell ... -decision/
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Kazuki_Fuse
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Kazuki_Fuse » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:09 pm

Finally a horror film comes along that can make even me squirm. I absolutely loved every insane second of this gorefest. 10/10 will be forcing friends and family to watch it.
Avatar: "Here is a magical girl who would not take it anymore"
Hitler AND eating babies in a Shinji thread? Business as usual- TMBounty_Hunter
Sorry, my policy is not to take life advice from people with ego problems who also happen to post on anime forums- CJD
Does Love Live get a lot of shit or something?- caragnafog dog

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:34 pm

Can't remember whether it was late 2001 or early 2002 when I first saw Book of Shadows Blair Witch 2 on DVD but every time I viewed it, I felt that it may have been the movie with everything that I was seeking at least for the paranormal angle and twists that M. Night couldn't have come up in his wettest of wet dreams. I even remember saying it was better than the first one *sighs*. Maybe it was the fact that I have read between the lines that the original was also fake with the documentary angle.

Seeing it tonight helped me understand the Tristen character in that the others truly lost their minds after organizing a ritual to kill the tour group that was cajoled by the leads to spend the night at Coffin Rock. But when she told them to run the tapes backwards which exposed what really happened in the lost hours must have meant that she became Elly Kedward and when she was "recorded" as the "Blair Witch" and was being tortured, accused, and hanged from a rope by the "bastard kids" aka Jeff, Stephen, and Kim.

Always have had a fascination for spook shows and like I stated before, I had been attending a religious school at the time which meant no Harry Potter books which were in their view the Devil's writing...
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Return to “Film and Video”