Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Xxx_Generic Name_Xxx
Tunniel
Tunniel

What is your opinion the most popular Anime youtubers

•      
  •      

Postby Xxx_Generic Name_Xxx » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:36 am

I mean LostPause,Akidearest,Einshine, the AnimeMan and Misty Chronexia.
Asuka Langley Soryu is our Lord and Saviour.

Director Black
Ireul
Ireul

Re: What is your opinion the most popular Anime youtubers

•      
  •      

Postby Director Black » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:55 pm

The only three I watch are GoatJesus (Love his Eva analysis and other videos), Under the Scope Reviews, and Digibro (He can be pretentious at times, but for the most part, he has some really interesting shit to say.
Anywhere Can Be Paradise as Long As I Have the Will to Live...

...after all, I am Alive, So I'll Always Have the Chance to Be Happy.

Xxx_Generic Name_Xxx
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Xxx_Generic Name_Xxx » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:43 am

View Original PostDirector Black wrote:The only three I watch are GoatJesus (Love his Eva analysis and other videos), Under the Scope Reviews, and Digibro (He can be pretentious at times, but for the most part, he has some really interesting shit to say.

I love goatjesus and UTS too but I do't like digibro because he always nitpicks at something he hates.
Asuka Langley Soryu is our Lord and Saviour.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:58 am

I really miss Podtaku. . . I really with they'd come back. At least for one last look at the last Eva film. I really liked their podcast about 3.33.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:08 am

I don't watch talking heads on YouTube for the most part. I'd rather just read whatever most of these people have to say, if I'm going to subject myself to their opinions at all.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:46 pm

I agree -- if I get linked to a review and it's a YouTube link, I generally don't bother, because it would take ten times as long to get the same information across as just reading the same as text plus screen captures.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:47 pm

Honestly, that's my view of video links for news and such as well. I have better things to do with my time than sit through someone talking around the point (I'm not so fond of TV news either, for the same reason - at least with radio and can do something else at the same time).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:16 am

The only anime youtuber I consider to be memorable enough for me to remember is bennet the sage. The guy strikes me as g kind of pretentious and is kind of not able to be as funny as he tries to be. I watched three episodes of his show being the ones about darkstalkers, inuysaha the movie and robot carnival. I more or less agreed with his opinions on darkstalkers and inuyasha but I disagree about robot carnival. He gave robot carnival a negative review because it was confusing, but I personally like robot carnival because it's confusing. I mean one segment in particular he criticizsed where the old man gets spirited away by the robot ghost , there's a lot of ways to interpret that scene. One theory I had was the old man actually died there and that part of the segment was symbolic.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Director Black
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Director Black » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:01 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:The only anime youtuber I consider to be memorable enough for me to remember is bennet the sage. The guy strikes me as g kind of pretentious and is kind of not able to be as funny as he tries to be. I watched three episodes of his show being the ones about darkstalkers, inuysaha the movie and robot carnival. I more or less agreed with his opinions on darkstalkers and inuyasha but I disagree about robot carnival. He gave robot carnival a negative review because it was confusing, but I personally like robot carnival because it's confusing. I mean one segment in particular he criticizsed where the old man gets spirited away by the robot ghost , there's a lot of ways to interpret that scene. One theory I had was the old man actually died there and that part of the segment was symbolic.

I have many problems with him (His reviews of Death and Rebirth and EoE are absolute shit), but he can be, at his best, pretty funny/good.
Anywhere Can Be Paradise as Long As I Have the Will to Live...

...after all, I am Alive, So I'll Always Have the Chance to Be Happy.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:09 am

View Original PostXxx_Generic Name_Xxx wrote:I mean LostPause,Akidearest,Einshine, the AnimeMan and Misty Chronexia.

Aki is a qt3.14 and i like her. Einshine's theme song is cute but i've never watched him. Misty Chronexia's thumbnails popping up in my recommended is annoying because i don't care about the top 20 most perverted ecchi anime because i'm not 12. Never heard of LostPause, but didn't AnimeMan like kill his family and go to jail or something?
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Compiling_Autumn
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Compiling_Autumn » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Surprised that Demolition D, aka DouchebagChocolat hasn't been mentioned yet.Even though he's slowed down on content, his videos are still the best
"The will to lose one's will?"
"Absolutely. The will to make oneself completely free. Will is the wrong word, because in the end you could call it despair. Because it really comes out of an absolute feeling of it's impossible to do these things, so I might as well just do anything. And out of this anything, one sees what happens."--Francis Bacon

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Demo is best anime YouPotato.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Return to “Anime and Manga”