Ghostbusters Reboot

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Re: Ghostbusters Reboot

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Internet Famous* Twerp who makes rambling videos about everything & lacks actual insight into the filmmaking process - I watched the video he made regarding Godzilla: Resurgence people posted in that thread & already I find this guy insufferable - makes a pre-emptive announcement two months before a big blockbusters release that he refuses to review it even though a cursory glance at his website makes it clear he has NEVER done this for another remake.....

Yeah, this fucker is just stoking the women hating fires of the internet. If he wasn't just looking for attention - which this twerp 100% is doing - he would have made similar announcements for other remakes like Halloween, Poltergeist, The Thing, Total Recall, Robocop, Point Break, etc. But, he didn't. He chose this film specifically to make a grand statement. It's gross.

And as usual, the comments are that cowardly "I'm not pre-emptively hating on this women starring piece of trash because it stars women! I'm hating on this women starring piece of trash because it's a piece of trash! At least they could have gotten some hot bitches to star in this shit as opposed to fat bitch, black bitch, dyke bitch & unfunny bitch. But, I'm TOTALLY not hating on this because it stars bitches!"

I wonder if when this Female Crew Ocean's 11 spin-off starts shooting these same pigs will come out of the woodworks & say shit like "Why can't dumb women forge their own path instead of remaking OUR movies!". Steven Soderbergh's Ocean's 11 of course being a remake. I also wonder when the race card is going to drop on the upcoming movie version of Stephen King's THE DARK TOWER. The Gunslinger is described as a white man but he's being played by Idris Elba. Probably once the trailer is released for that one I'm guessing we'll see a lot of "I'm not racist but The Gunslinger is described as white in the book so why'd they get some black dude?"

If this remake starred Paul Rudd, Chris Pratt, Danny McBride & Craig Robinson I wonder if there would be half as much vitriol out there.

*Not Famous in Real Life.

P.S. A reputable critic would NEVER make a grand statement that they'll NEVER watch a singular movie for a petty reason. An honest critic would understand & appreciate that great art - not that I'm saying Ghostbusters 2016 is going to be great art but crazier things have happened - can come from ANYWHERE.

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Tue May 17, 2016 8:06 pm

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:Yeah, this fucker is just stoking the women hating fires of the internet. If he wasn't just looking for attention - which this twerp 100% is doing - he would have made similar announcements for other remakes like Halloween, Poltergeist, The Thing, Total Recall, Robocop, Point Break, etc. But, he didn't. He chose this film specifically to make a grand statement. It's gross.

Yeah, it's totally NOT possible or reasonable that after all the remakes he has seen, he could have changed his mind about them... I for one am sick of all the fucking remakes being pumped out.

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:And as usual, the comments are that cowardly "I'm not pre-emptively hating on this women starring piece of trash because it stars women! I'm hating on this women starring piece of trash because it's a piece of trash! At least they could have gotten some hot bitches to star in this shit as opposed to fat bitch, black bitch, dyke bitch & unfunny bitch. But, I'm TOTALLY not hating on this because it stars bitches!"

Anytime anyone says anything negative about this movie, people who defend this movie always make it about gender even when the goddamn person with the opinion doesn't even acknowledge the gender. This movie looks like fucking garbage. It looks like a fucking Scooby Doo movie. The trailer is awful. The comedy in the trailers is cringe worthy. Trailers, teasers and promo art is meant to entice people into seeing it. This didn't do it for me. This didn't do it for James. Why should he have to see it if it doesn't interest him? Why should he waste his money on a product that will most likely end with him giving it a bad review? Even if James did see it and ended up not liking it, people would harass him for not liking it, like they're doing now.

Also, this video is not him reviewing the movie before it comes out. He's talking about the trailer. He even acknowledges in the video that the movie could be good and that the trailer could just be bad. And if the trailer is bad, then that's an issue with the people who made the trailer because it doesn't properly represent the product.

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:P.S. A reputable critic would NEVER make a grand statement that they'll NEVER watch a singular movie for a petty reason. An honest critic would understand & appreciate that great art - not that I'm saying Ghostbusters 2016 is going to be great art but crazier things have happened - can come from ANYWHERE.

James Rolfe is not a professional critic nor does he try to be. He reviews movies for fun. He reviews what he wants. He's not the guy trying to review every single movie that gets released.

and I'm pretty sure the main reason why he made this video was to inform his fans about it and explain why there wouldn't be a review. I'm sure he gets asked 100 of times a day if he's gonna review it.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Tue May 17, 2016 8:32 pm

I'm just mad that I can't make money sharing my opinion on the internet. I figure the reason he chose to make this announcement about this movie was because of how many people were bugging him about it.

As for the movie: it looks bad and I don't want to pay money to see it. The same way that I decided I didn't want to pay money to see Batman v Superman, or Gods of Egypt, or the goddamn Smurfs Movie. I must be a misogynist.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/cWq9XGTjxd

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Tue May 17, 2016 8:38 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:I'm just mad that I can't make money sharing my opinion on the internet. I figure the reason he chose to make this announcement about this movie was because of how many people were bugging him about it.

As for the movie: it looks bad and I don't want to pay money to see it. The same way that I decided I didn't want to pay money to see Batman v Superman, or Gods of Egypt, or the goddamn Smurfs Movie. I must be a misogynist.

The worst part about this situation is not all the responses he's getting is serious criticism. It's basically people trash talking, some real harassment. It's disgusting. Nobody deserves to be harassed like this. And that's the main reason I'm pissed. I wouldn't give a single fuck if people actually acted mature about this shit. But nope. It's the internet. A place where everyone has to be incredibly hostile and hateful.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Tue May 17, 2016 9:08 pm

The guy sells his merchandise on his website. T-Shirts, Blu-rays, videogames, etc. He's clearly no professional critic but long ago I'm guessing his ventures in criticism stopped being "fun" & started being a "career". And in making this a career this video is 100% catering to his core fan base. Angry Video Game Nerds. A quick glance at the Youtube page shows me the theatrical releases he's reviewed in the past year. They are:
Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Star Wars: Episode 7 - The Force Awakens.
Creed.
Terminator: Genisys.
Jurassic World.

The guy hasn't even reviewed 1/100th of the features released in the last 12 months but this movie deserves a petty "Not gonna review it" video. Very

When this same "critic" makes announcement videos for every other major release he won't review - "Independence Day: Resurgence. No Review. I refuse. Captain America: Civil War. No Review. I refuse. Deadpool. No review. I refuse." then I'll buy into the belief any video as such isn't a petty call for attention or a slimy way to pander to a fan base that has a myopic view on film.

P.S. No one says people have to like the movie. Equating Ghostbusters 2016 to other garbage films is perfectly okay but trying to disregard why this one film is getting so much hatred based on who is starring in it is just being foolish.

P.S.S. Any "harassment" the Angry Video Game Nerd is receiving is 1/1 millionth of the sexist & violent hatred that the female cast & director Paul Feig have received over the past year.

Either way, Donald Trump is on the Angry Dude's side so he has good company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clGuYPcim-g

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Tue May 17, 2016 9:19 pm

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:The guy hasn't even reviewed 1/100th of the features released in the last 12 months but this movie deserves a petty "Not gonna review it" video. Very

I didn't put a lot of emphasis on this point earlier, but I believe one of the larger factors in deciding to make this video was the sheer number of people bugging him to say something about the movie. It's currently in the forefront of movies to talk about due to the controversy (which has probably done wonders for the marketing, btw), and so he's probably had countless people on both sides of the argument asking him to address this movie. From a business perspective, considering the demand for a statement on this movie, it would be stupid for him not to make a video.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/cWq9XGTjxd

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Tue May 17, 2016 9:25 pm

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:The guy sells his merchandise on his website. T-Shirts, Blu-rays, videogames, etc. He's clearly no professional critic but long ago I'm guessing his ventures in criticism stopped being "fun" & started being a "career".

Yes, because a career can't also be for fun, no? And I don't know Jame's personal life. He could easily have a side job. And reviewing movies has never been a main focus of his site, just a bonus. AVGN, his own movies, Board James, and James and Mike Mondays are the main focus. And the criticism in AVGN aren't always 100% true considering he's playing a character who nitpicks. Some of the games he's even reviewed on the show are games that he loves.

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:The guy hasn't even reviewed 1/100th of the features released in the last 12 months but this movie deserves a petty "Not gonna review it" video. Very

When this same "critic" makes announcement videos for every other major release he won't review - "Independence Day: Resurgence. No Review. I refuse. Captain America: Civil War. No Review. I refuse. Deadpool. No review. I refuse." then I'll buy into the belief any video as such isn't a petty call for attention or a slimy way to pander to a fan base that has a myopic view on film.

Well, if you actually look on his website, you can tell James is a fan of Ghostbusters and considering this, I'm not surprised he made this video because his fans were probably pestering the shit out of him to review it, I doubt he got many requests for those films you just mentioned.

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:P.S. No one says people have to like the movie. Equating Ghostbusters 2016 to other garbage films is perfectly okay but trying to disregard why this one film is getting so much hatred based on who is starring in it is just being foolish.

This is funny because a lot of the major hatred this movie is getting is mislabeled. Including James himself. By you and others. You paint such crap with assumptions you want to be true, not that are actually true. And no, I'm not denying there are people out there who won't see this movie because of Women.

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:P.S.S. Any "harassment" the Angry Video Game Nerd is receiving is 1/1 millionth of the sexist & violent hatred that the female cast & director Paul Feig have received over the past year.

And? That doesn't make it right.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Tue May 17, 2016 9:48 pm

I'm happy in my stance to wait until I actually see the film to form an opinion about it.

I'm also happy in my stance to call attention whoring posts like this video from Angry Video Games Guys for what it is. I await his Youtube videos on how he won't review every other major theatrical release that is released over the next five years. At the very least he could do a "Not gonna review it" video for another 80s property that has been brought back to life recently. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
At least it's not Teenage Mutant Ninja GIRL Turtles?! Amirite!

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Tue May 17, 2016 10:04 pm

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:I'm happy in my stance to wait until I actually see the film to form an opinion about it.

Seems to me you already decided you like it since you're so willing to insult him by calling him a "twerp" and insert motivation behind his action which you know isn't true.

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:I'm also happy in my stance to call attention whoring posts like this video from Angry Video Games Guys for what it is.

"He says something I don't like, so he must be attention whoring!"
Please. If James wanted to attention whore, he would've done this video as AVGN. It's not his fault Patton Oswalt acknowledged it and caused it to go viral.

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote: I await his Youtube videos on how he won't review every other major theatrical release that is released over the next five years. At the very least he could do a "Not gonna review it" video for another 80s property that has been brought back to life recently. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
At least it's not Teenage Mutant Ninja GIRL Turtles?! Amirite!

If he's pestered about them hundreds of times and the trailers look like shit to him and don't appeal to him, I'm sure he will. He's a huge fan of TMNT. And he actually liked Michael Bay's one, not a lot but better than TMNT 3.

TheFriskyIan
Lord Hamburger
Lord Hamburger

•      
  •      

Postby TheFriskyIan » Tue May 17, 2016 10:14 pm

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:P.S. A reputable critic would NEVER make a grand statement that they'll NEVER watch a singular movie for a petty reason. An honest critic would understand & appreciate that great art - not that I'm saying Ghostbusters 2016 is going to be great art but crazier things have happened - can come from ANYWHERE.

1. He never mentioned himself as a reputable critic in the video. No one is calling him that at all.
2. The idea that only people who are involved in a movie making process or reputable critics themselves have a right to make grand claims such as this is bullshit.

He gave his reasons as to why he wont see it, but of course it's not good enough and you have to label the misogyny card on him despite all his reasons having nothing to do with that. He even said he could be wrong and that the film will be great, but that doesn't make him a misogynist because the trailer rubbed him wrong (once again with reasons that have nothing to do with the female cast). And just because the comments are misogynistic doesn't mean he is. You're just tearing him down because he's an Average Joe that holds an opinion on movies that you don't necessarily agree with.

Or maybe he's doing it because it's a remake to a movie he's very fond of?

P.S.S. Any "harassment" the Angry Video Game Nerd is receiving is 1/1 millionth of the sexist & violent hatred that the female cast & director Paul Feig have received over the past year.

Yes, and what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
Please just call me Ian, "TheFrisky" is more of a title.

"Knowledge seeks no Man."

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Tue May 17, 2016 10:20 pm

In the grim darkness of the far future no one can discuss anything again ever because if you don't like what they tell you to like you must vote for Donald Trump or something.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Tue May 17, 2016 10:24 pm

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:I'm happy in my stance to wait until I actually see the film to form an opinion about it.

"I'm better than you, and I know it."

What about everybody else who's perfectly happy in their stance of not waiting to see a film to form an opinion about it? This was brought up earlier in this thread (or maybe the Star Wars thread): trailers are MADE for those who haven't made up their mind about choosing to pay money to see a film. There is nothing wrong with watching a trailer and deciding that the movie isn't for you.

I'm also happy in my stance to call attention whoring posts like this video from Angry Video Games Guys for what it is.

So, you bring attention to posts you feel are attention whoring. Got it.

And besides, what's wrong with attention whoring? If it indeed succeeds in garnering attention, then it succeeds. At the end of the day, whether you like him or not, he's still profiting off of this. It's the job of job of people like him to tap into hot topics in pop culture.

And even if it isn't his job, what the hell is wrong with posting an opinion on the internet? That's what we do here, isn't it? I don't claim that Ray is attention whoring every time he gives his opinion about how bleak Evangelion is, even if I do disagree with him.
- Sachi

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Wed May 18, 2016 3:01 am

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:IYeah, this fucker is just stoking the women hating fires of the internet. If he wasn't just looking for attention - which this twerp 100% is doing - he would have made similar announcements for other remakes like Halloween, Poltergeist, The Thing, Total Recall, Robocop, Point Break, etc. But, he didn't. He chose this film specifically to make a grand statement. It's gross.

Yeah. It read to me like "welp, I know there's a huge controversy about this, and I know I have a ton of followers, and I know any video I make will be used as cover by the shitheads who are bound and determined to hate this because girls, and all of that translates to a lot of fucking hits. I am so in!"

If I were the edgy sort I'd say something like "enjoy your shekels, shithead!" But I'm not so I'll stick with "meh."

Past that, it's weird to me that people are so wrapped up in this. I mean, I was there for the original! This is supposedly part of my childhood, and I watched it like anyone else. But in all honesty it just . . . wasn't that great. It never made an impression on me like Alien or The Terminator or a bunch of other movies did. It was just one of those movies made by the "not really that funny, but everyone says they're hilarious" pack, which makes the reboot entirely appropriate IMO.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Wed May 18, 2016 4:47 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Yeah. It read to me like "welp, I know there's a huge controversy about this, and I know I have a ton of followers, and I know any video I make will be used as cover by the shitheads who are bound and determined to hate this because girls, and all of that translates to a lot of fucking hits. I am so in!"

All of this is just one ridiculous assumption. And shitheads on the internet shouldn't restrict him from having an opinion and being able to share that opinion with his subscribers when it's related to something he cares about, especially if they are pestering him about it. The only reason why this thing blew up was because Patton Oswalt tweeted about it. If Patton Oswalt hadn't of tweeted about it, nobody but Jame's fanbase would have cared. He couldn't have predicted that Patton Oswalt of all people would see it.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Wed May 18, 2016 6:45 am

View Original Postbackseatjesus wrote:All of this is just one ridiculous assumption.

Not that ridiculous given the way YouTube works. And he had to assume people would see it because, well, YouTube.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed May 18, 2016 8:38 am

AVGN's video is second-tier click-bait at best. All it's missing is a title that reads "Fan of Things Refuses to See 'Ghostbusters' Reboot. His Reasons Why Will Shock You!" None of these things are in dire need of defending.

Ghostbuster's trailer looks really bad. But marketing can't even get in the way of a movie if it's really good. The Princess Bride had a terrible marketing campaign that even lead to poor box-office earnings, but that didn't stop it from proving its legacy as being the one of the best VHS tapes in anyone's collection. The Ghostbusters reboot has at least that chance to prove itself.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Wed May 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Article that gets my point across far better than I could ever say:

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/18/the-soft-sexism-of-hating-on-the-new-ghostbusters

New trailer as well. I find Leslie Jones is far too broad but it has some interesting visuals, a pretty funny final joke & is a much better trailer than the first. Oh & it only went on Youtube today & already has over 10,000 dislikes. Not that that means anything with angry trolls online hating women starring in a Ghostbusters movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfUjDnpfRY

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Wed May 18, 2016 12:54 pm

The seeker climbed the nine-hundred and ninety-nine steps of Mount Hikikomori and stopped upon each one to contemplate the meaningless futility of his own existence. When he reached the top he found the windswept temple of the great sage, who was so old his eyebrows had gone all to shit. The seeker took his seat before the master and waited nine-hundred and ninety-nine days for the master to emerge from the depths of zazen so intense that the master could fold space, and travel without moving, yet did not for there was nowhere to go because every place is just as much an illusion as every other place.

The master opened his eyes and said, "My son, what brings you to the top of the mountain?"

The seeker drew in a breath and spoke in rasping tones from a throat razored by dry by the harshest winds, his resolve tempered in storm and sun, in burning heat and cold.

"Master, does the new all-female Ghostbusters cast have Buddha nature?"

The master struck the seeker across the face and said, "How dare you, shitlord."

The seeker accepted this blow with grace and nodded.

"So, I must not criticize this film, because any criticism of women is incorrect?"

"Get off my mountain, cuck," the masters aid, and slapped him across the face again.

"I can't believe I came all the way up here and pissed myself for three years to ask you about a stupid movie," the seeker said.

The master offered the seeker his outstretched hand and closed fist.

"This is truth," he said, and opened his hand.

And the seeker was enlightened.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

TheFriskyIan
Lord Hamburger
Lord Hamburger

•      
  •      

Postby TheFriskyIan » Wed May 18, 2016 12:55 pm

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:Article that gets my point across far better than I could ever say:

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/18/the-soft-sexism-of-hating-on-the-new-ghostbusters

This is all over the “Angry Video Game Nerd”’s video. He talks about how important this “franchise” is to him, how he grew up with it, how he wants kids to know the originals. The subtext here is very simple: you’re making a new version of this thing that I love and you are not making it for me. And that pisses him off. And he doesn’t realize that the root of all this, the root of feeling like someone betrayed his Ghostbusters, comes down to the fact that these Ghostbusters don’t look like him.

I like how this person and everyone else lashing out at him knows his views on the movie better than he himself does. "James doesn't understand his own reasoning." He didn't mention they're women so it HAS to be because they're women instead of everything else. And it's funny because Devin goes on to say:

Disliking the new Ghostbusters doesn’t make you sexist. Hell, I am not particularly excited for the movie (although seeing an extended scene at CinemaCon made me more hopeful). But if you’re raging about it - if you’re angry enough to call a boycott, to make a video drawing a line in the sand - maybe you should consider where all of this anger is coming from. Maybe you should consider what is driving you to these extremes, why every other reboot and remake gets an eye-roll but this one, out of all of them, gets you up in arms and active (put active in air quotes, I guess). Why is this the field on which you choose to die?

This is bullshit and Devin just contradicted himself here. He says James is sexist against the movie because his reasons have nothing to do with the women cast and therefore he's "dodging the real problem he has" but then says you aren't sexist for not liking the new movie, but on what grounds? Every reason James gave is perfectly valid reasons for not wanting to see it, but if those are just "facades" for the real reason how the Hell can we tell when someone is disliking it for the "right" reasons?

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, James doesn't want to see it because of the reasons he gave and has fuck all to do with seixsm and that's okay? And the reason he's not mentioning the misogynistic drama on the internet is because he doesn't want to be pulled into that fiasco? I guess that doesn't matter because he's going to be pulled into it anyways unjustifiably. Nah, that would just be PREPOSTEROUS!
Please just call me Ian, "TheFrisky" is more of a title.

"Knowledge seeks no Man."

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed May 18, 2016 1:11 pm

TheFriskyIan: It's not possible to say what Rolfe is thinking beyond a shadow of a doubt, but it's no secret that there are many things about ourselves that we are not completely privy to (at least at first) that may be completely obvious to others. For this reason, offhandedly discounting the insight another perspective provides (particularly when that insight is constructive) is not only overly defensive, it's downright foolish. We (and by that I mean everyone) have to be open to the idea that we aren't as virtuous as we think we are and that there might be some real trash lurking beneath the surface.

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:Article that gets my point across far better than I could ever say

Good article. Very to the point and incisive.

Also, this thread has propelled you to my top EGF posters. Your clear passion stokes my heartfires in ways that words cannot describe. I'm cheering you on, brother.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Return to “Film and Video”