I'm really the only one who felt attracted to Gendo

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Letiarisol99
Embryo

I'm really the only one who felt attracted to Gendo

•      
  •      

Postby Letiarisol99 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Maybe I'll say it sounds strange and maybe someone made a joke of myself... But since the first time I saw the series I felt attracted by Gendo Ikari,yes.. consider him a hot and attractive!!!!! (regardless of all the actions that he takes place in the whole series).

Im the only women who like him in this forum??...

Ciaoo :D

TheAdmiral
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby TheAdmiral » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:35 pm

What has been seen...

SPOILER: Show
http://www.mygeekconfessions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Gendo-Ikari-happy-because-he-shaved.jpg

Cannot be unseen :lol:

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Im the really one who...

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:54 am

View Original PostLetiarisol99 wrote:I felt attracted by Gendo Ikari,yes.. consider him a hot and attractive!!!!!
Well, he does get this reputation as the uber-pimp.

View Original PostTheAdmiral wrote:What has been seen...
Part of an Eva/Schick advertising campaign. See here, for example.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Dima
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dima » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:45 am

Well, uhm, i am not a woman so i can't say if he is attractive but what i can say is that he is a nice looking man in general so i guess many women would find him attractive (although Kaji should have more fans than Gendo).

Also, fun fact but every time i re-watch the series i find Ritsuko more and more attractive. Probably nobody remembers it but i called her one of my least liked characters in Eva. Now i could say the opposite. Wonder why.....
Last edited by Dima on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There was a signature here. It's gone now....... - This is (not) a Silent Hill's reference
Members on my ignore list: Bagheera, pwhodges, Nuclear Lunchbox, Rosenakahara

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Gendo is a tall, dark, intelligent, mysterious, driven, extremely influential man who worked his way to success from nothing, is motivated by a tragic past relationship and is emotionally distant because he's afraid to be hurt like that again. To some ladies that shit is catnip, a tradition stretching from Wuthering Heights to 50 Shades of Grey. He's basically a romance novel waiting to happen of the bad boy fixer-upper sort.

Edit: derail pruned.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Let's be frank: Gendo is an asshole, but he's an asshole with a core of humanity and a lot of suffering. When you dig into him, you see that he's not that different from Shinji, save in the directions he took his life. And Yui obviously saw something in him.

There is nothing wrong with finding Gendo a handsome fellow.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Letiarisol99
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Letiarisol99 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:15 pm

Well to respond to some users: when I see him, I forget all the things that he made: it's just physical attraction, and I feel personally, perhaps easier attracted to bad boys/men, I'm not the kind of girl that he likes the cute and cuddly guys... they make me boring.

the only thing bad a/o negative thing I can say about Gendo in general is he is truly one of those people in his life was a scrub/hooligan dude,and suddenly he becomes someone higher than other people and think he knows everything in the world just because the ambition/hungry for power.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:41 pm

^

He's not ugly; he is a handsome guy.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Gendo's New Groove
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo's New Groove » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm almost afraid to say it but...

I kinda agree.

Letiarisol99
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Letiarisol99 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:29 pm

View Original PostGendo's New Groove wrote:I'm almost afraid to say it but...

I kinda agree.

YAY :tongue:

But seriously.. he attracted me so much!!

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”