[News] strange happenings of 2015

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Re: [News] strange happenings of 2015

Postby Gob Hobblin » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:52 am

Which is cutting off the nose to spite the face.

It's already been proven repeatedly that the videos everyone is using to justify that hatred were doctored, and the guy who made them has a history of bending facts (and outright lying) to further his agenda. And here's the thing: Planned Parenthood doesn't just provide abortions. It's also arguably the primary caregiver in terms of women's health that thousands of women have access to. In some places, it's the ONLY women's health provider.

And, yeah, women's health is complicated enough that they need their own specific care providers. If they don't have them, they get to contend with a whole theme park of health issues by themselves with no support.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:23 am

An interplay of sex and violence

Two policewomen and eight soldiers are said to have engaged in a sex party at a police station in the Brussels neighbourhood of Ganshoren.

Proof that religion really puts people in higher, floaty spheres

"That was wrong," the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Pablo said in a statement on its Facebook page.
"This is actually fun," said Rob Trainor from Canada. "I am Roman Catholic but not a practising one that attends Mass regularly. If there were more priests like this one, I may be tempted to return to mass. If people keep calling for traditions, you will lose even the most ardent Catholics."

Hours-long standoff as SEAL tries to cross road
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

ArgonLeviticusGospel
Embryo

Postby ArgonLeviticusGospel » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:10 pm

According to series chronology, Shinji is masturbating or has been masturbating over Asuka's comtose body today does that count

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:57 pm

http://gawker.com/entire-skyscraper-bur ... 1750484719

Iconic hotel in Dubai is on fire. No fatalities reported yet, thank god.

Edit: transgender black woman who attempts to knife someone claims discrimination .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ested.html

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Gob Hobblin » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:32 pm

This is the second major skyscraper to burn like this in Dubai: apparently, they don't fireproof these buildings (among other things). Shouldn't be surprised, really: I mean, the vast majority of their lower-class sector is essentially imported slave labor.

Why WOULD they follow things like fire codes?
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:14 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:transgender black woman who attempts to knife someone claims discrimination.

There may well have been some discriminatory comments or actions prior to the video, but that still is no excuse for attacking others when they clearly had backed off and wanted the situation to just go away.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”