Amazon Auto Canceling Eva 3.33 preorders.

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 spoiler policy and NOT post any open spoilers outside the password-protected subforum.
Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:12 pm

There's always other methods of "acquisition"... or you could just buy the Japanese BD first so that you don't feel guilty about owning an electronic copy.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:09 pm

Doesn't get a dub, though, for those who want one.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

FullMetalBiscuit
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby FullMetalBiscuit » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:17 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:There's always other methods of "acquisition"... or you could just buy the Japanese BD first so that you don't feel guilty about owning an electronic copy.

I already have the other method of "acquisition", but I'd like to actually own it and have the dubbed version.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:33 pm

^
Same (at this point, though I'm too busy for a rewatch either way). Just waiting on the Funi BD since I have the other 2 BDs ala Funi so getting the Hong Kong BD would just feel off. Those Japanese BDs are just too costly for me with RL things these days.

I'm honestly hoping Spencer's recent tease is a hint that the Funi BD and DVD will be out sooner than later (like, wouldn't there be NDAs for him to not discuss it period? He has twice or so already!), though I guess we'll wait and see. :sigh:
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:37 pm

The anime dubbing industry is a bizarre one that I could never quite understand. And the same thing goes for Spike Spencer as an individual. I honestly don’t know what’s happening here, and all I would really like to to simply know what was going on there.

English Q won’t come out until Summer? Winter? Spring of 2016? That fine! At this point I don’t care when it comes out just so long as I know when it comes out.
PM me if you want specific spoilers for Shin Eva 3.0+1.0, but don't want the whole movie spoiled for you!

Live-Action Lofi Hip Hop Radio beats to relax/study to

[Twitter] [YouTube] [Twitch]

Sicarius VI
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Sicarius VI » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:59 pm

By Spike's recent tease, I think it was made clear that even he has no idea when it is coming out.

I imagine all the VA would be pretty annoyed that they had to re-do to what seem to be good performances.

The parts of the old camrip are still up on YouTube for any one that wants to see what the official version was suppose to sound like.
May need to look around a bit.
"I'm not going there to die, I'm going to find out if I'm really alive." - Spike Spiegel

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”