End of Evangelion: Episodic Version

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

skikes
Israfel
Israfel

End of Evangelion: Episodic Version

Postby skikes » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Does anyone know where one might get their hands on the episodic version of the end of evangelion released with the laserdisc release of NGE... without actually buying the laserdics... legal or otherwise...
What if I don't want to live in the real world?

Gorbatschow
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Gorbatschow » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Sorry for asking but: Episodic Version ? :huh:
Avatar: Mugen no Juunin- coloured by me | UserPic: Last month's avatar (Eden: It's an endless World)
__
"Everyone has the right to self-determination and every try to classify a human being as better, dumber, worse or gentical assessed is pure fascism and everyone in this country should actually know that“- Serdar Somuncu

“Intelligent men do not decide any subject until they have carefully examined both or all sides of it. Fools, cowards, and those too lazy to think, accept blindly, without examining dogmas and doctrines imposed upon them in childhood by their parents, priests, and teachers, when their minds could not reason.” - James Hervey Johnson

“Science doesn’t give absolute answers; it only shows the most presumable contingency based on actual, practical or theoretical evidences.” – My physics teacher

Sephizim
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby Sephizim » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:29 pm

He means the version released on the R2 DVD KIBA-7, where EoE is presented as two distinct episodes, as opposed to one movie. Details can be found here.

And to answer the original question, trust me, a few weeks ago I spent several days trying to locate that version online. Pretty sure it can't be done. I opted to use a Japanese intermediary site to order it for me off of a Japanese website. Unfortunately, I had to buy the whole set, since no one was selling the 7th disc just by itself.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Re: End of Evanelion: Episodic Version

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:50 pm

View Original Postskikes wrote:without actually buying the laserdics... legal or otherwise...

http://wiki.evageeks.org/EvaGeeks_Forum_Rules_and_Guidelines#Other

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”