[Game] Guilty Pleasures

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gorbatschow
Israfel
Israfel

[Game] Guilty Pleasures

•      
  •      

Postby Gorbatschow » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi folks,
Here's a little game I used to play in a german forum some years ago based on guilty pleasures.

SPOILER: Show
I hope i'm allowed to start a thread like this, i couldn't find any prohibitions in the rules, neither any subfora for such games was found by me. If I'm wrong, you're allowed to treat me badly :D

It works like this:
    *You post a guilty pleasure you have in a specific media-genre (e.g music)
    *The next player responds with a guilty pleasure in the genre you chose (in this case music) and a guilty pleasure in a Genre he chooses (e.g. anime)
    *The next player continues with a guilty pleasure in the genre the guy before him chose (in this case anime) and so on.
An example:

Player1:
Music: Vist - Am Ufer
Anime: Log Horizon

Player2:
Anime: Watamote
Games: Call of Duty

Player3:
Games: Final Fantasy 13
Books: [...]

You can also explain why you hate to love it a little bit. ;)
I hope anyone takes (eventually guilty) pleasure in this game, if that happens I start with this:

Avatar: Mugen no Juunin- coloured by me | UserPic: Last month's avatar (Eden: It's an endless World)
__
"Everyone has the right to self-determination and every try to classify a human being as better, dumber, worse or gentical assessed is pure fascism and everyone in this country should actually know that“- Serdar Somuncu

“Intelligent men do not decide any subject until they have carefully examined both or all sides of it. Fools, cowards, and those too lazy to think, accept blindly, without examining dogmas and doctrines imposed upon them in childhood by their parents, priests, and teachers, when their minds could not reason.” - James Hervey Johnson

“Science doesn’t give absolute answers; it only shows the most presumable contingency based on actual, practical or theoretical evidences.” – My physics teacher

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”