Tengen Toppa WARK-angelion

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

Re: Tengen Toppa WARK-angelion

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:39 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
Microwave fly spray and knifes lots of knifes (Kitchen knifes!)

SPOILER: Show

Ritsuko Akagi said, "That's a excellent recommendation. Time I put that to use..." :ritsuko_mug:

And so the gremlins plaguing the bus shrieked and fled before this scene could be edited into the fanfic.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:22 am

Kyoko and Toji's mother shouted, "You're not an anarchist, you're just a dictator and a pervert!"

That hit V with a blast that singed his clothes and left him smoking. He tried to speak, but no words would come. He had been silenced.

Pen-Pen, Shinji, Toji and Kensuke looked at each other and said, as one, "Let's do this!"

V tried to move, but the last attack had paralyzed him and rooted him to the spot.

"We all exist no matter what you think of us or what you want us to be! We aren't your interpretations or your misconceptions! We are what we are, and we'll create our future with our own hands, together as friends, free from tyrants like you! The future we want is not the future you shall hand down to us! JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!!"

And at that, V was utterly annihilated and a huge cloud of spiral energy shot out from the cast. The entire town was leveled and reduced to heaps of kindling. Nothing remained.

"We're ghost-free now." Rei said, smiling.

Someone should make Rei the lead in the film poltergeist :w00t:

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:14 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
Someone should make Rei the lead in the film poltergeist :w00t:

How about one of the Ghostbusters? :wink:
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:52 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:How about one of the Ghostbusters? :wink:

That works to ^_^

Shinji stared at her. "Wait a moment. Are you Rei's big sister or something?"
"Uhmmm...something like that, I guess? Yui Ikari, pleased to meet you!" the young woman said, with a smile.
"Anta Baka? She's your MOM, you moron!" Asuka yelled.
"MOM?" Shinji's jaw fell open. It didn't stay down for long, because the two Eva transporters were joined by two new Eva transporters - one carrying a blue Eva with one red eye, the other carrying a horned purple Eva with green highlights.

Really not Shinji's day is it?
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:12 am

Toji and his mom promptly crossed their arms, Gunbuster style, and said, "Eva-03 Tonfa Drill Mode, Activate!!!"

Eva-03 immediately went into the Gunbuster pose, almost lazily waving its Tonfas to deflect Sanageyama's increasingly desperate and ill-aimed blows.
And then its Tonfas turned into drills that chewed up Sanageyama's kendo sword! Sanageyama stared at the drilled-down remains of his sword.
"HELP! This isn't the first time this has happened! And how do I compensate for my wiener now?!?!?!"

Eva-03 grabbed Sanageyama's "mountain monkey" uniform and punched it hard, knocking it down. Toji and his mom continued the bashing until Sanageyama said, "Okay! I give up! I give up!"

Jakuzure was struggling to drown the classical Jazz selection from Eva-00 with her classical music and growing more and more off-tune as she did so.
"Say, you'sh getting a little tone-deaf here, see? Snakesh can't take it, see? Myeah." Rei 1 said.

Jakuzure snapped. "I'll fly high up and crush up from above, you dirty 1920s gangster wannabe you..."

The mental image of Toji and his mum doing that is so funny. ^_^

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:06 am

Thank you! :D If you like Toji and his mum, there's more good stuff - Toji's mum gets a proper name later along with some real action!

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:46 am

Maya, her cheeks pink, said, "Ohhh, this is soooo romantic...I think I'm going to melt!" Entirely spontaneously, she grabbed Ritsuko and planted a huge smooch on her cheek.

Ritsuko said, "You've been..."

Maya said, "Always."

"I'm...I'm not the kind of person with a thing for girls...but I promise I'll be your friend and protector as long as I'm about and hammering the old keyboard."

Pen-Pen blew away all the romance by saying, "Valhalla, here we come!"

Poor Maya unlucky in love :tongue:

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:35 pm

This time around Ritsuko is a much better person in the absence of Gendo, so she's able to acknowledge and accept Maya's feelings for what they are even if she can't return them. I wanted her to have a much happier character arc than descending into villainy, especially since so many female scientists/academics get a bad reputation or are subject to discrimination on the basis of their gender to this day. Whatever her failings, I wanted Ritsuko to redeem herself, even if in a small way.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:25 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:This time around Ritsuko is a much better person in the absence of Gendo, so she's able to acknowledge and accept Maya's feelings for what they are even if she can't return them. I wanted her to have a much happier character arc than descending into villainy, especially since so many female scientists/academics get a bad reputation or are subject to discrimination on the basis of their gender to this day. Whatever her failings, I wanted Ritsuko to redeem herself, even if in a small way.

I agree on that as I feel Rits gets a bad rep, and she is one of these characters who is ripe for a redemption ark ether post EOE or in AU.

Kaworu walked up, smiling as ever. "Kaworu. Nagisa Kaworu. Pleased to meet you."

Sayaka and Misato stormed up to Kaworu and yelled together, "WHO'S YOUR MAMA?!?!"

Kaworu smiled wider and said, "I'm my own mama!"

Both Sayaka and Misato stared at Kaworu, jaws hanging open.

Hikari said, "This is confusing."

Kensuke said, "No kidding."

Oh...I never thought about this regarding Kaworu ^_^

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:40 am

Kaworu has Adam's soul and is created from Adam, but when he approaches Lilith, he does say, "Adam, mother of us all..." which makes things all the more interesting. I thought it made for some fun at the very least! :P

OOC, how do you find the slapstick violence? I included it to be comedic rather than genuinely harmful, but I realize that there are people who aren't happy with it. If I had to put it on AO3, for instance, do you think it would merit a content warning?

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:50 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:OOC, how do you find the slapstick violence? I included it to be comedic rather than genuinely harmful, but I realize that there are people who aren't happy with it. If I had to put it on AO3, for instance, do you think it would merit a content warning?

I have no issue with it, but this might be because I grew up it, so I find it very funny. ^_^

I would though for safety reasons put a warning up on A03 version and state that it comes from Looney Toon's, tom and jerry and tell the reader to go watch it.

I've also had this same issue with people reading and not getting what black comedy is as they've never watched Gremlins and this happened in the main stream when venom came out as loads of critics were panning it as they were so out of touch with the 80's medium and had not done their homework.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:57 am

Thank you for the advice, I think I'll go ahead with that! ^_^ I didn't really know what to do because there are people these days who object to almost any sort of comedy (black comedy or not) because comedy is meant to push boundaries almost by definition.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:00 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:Thank you for the advice, I think I'll go ahead with that! ^_^ I didn't really know what to do because there are people these days who object to almost any sort of comedy (black comedy or not) because comedy is meant to push boundaries almost by definition.

It does feel right now to me like comedy is going through a difficult path where it has no idea what it wants to be.

"Boring." Misato said.

"Predictable." Ritsuko said.

Hikari said, "Why is this fic starting to get boring?"

Maya said, "Because there's too many of us and too little to do!"

Mana Kirishima looked at the advancing mob of Evas and said, "Let these guys go with their own shenanigans! I'm tired of waiting!"

With a loud whooosh and a tornado-like cloud of dust, the Yak-43UM landed with Kensuke inside it. He yelled, "Oye, Toji, I need someone to handle all the weapons on this thing!"

Toji said, "Can't. I'm gonna go with my mom to beat up those Frankenstein-Eva-thingies!"

Nice to see Mana get put to good use in this fic :D

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:17 am

Mana's use wasn't as good as it could have been, I admit to making her more of a villain in her initial appearance just because of her undeserved reputation as a magnet for hatred. Perhaps I can put her to use elsewhere.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:23 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:Mana's use wasn't as good as it could have been, I admit to making her more of a villain in her initial appearance just because of her undeserved reputation as a magnet for hatred. Perhaps I can put her to use elsewhere.

Something for another fanfic maybe?

Ragyo wiped tears from her eyes and Nui dusted herself off.

Ragyo said, "Do what you want!"

Nui said, "La vie est drole!"

Ragyo said, "And it's buffoons like this who make it so amusing..."

Amuro stood still, hands on his hips. "Usagi! Ami! Makoto! Minako! Rei! Snap out of it, the lot of you!"

The senshi stood to attention.

Amuro glowered at them from behind his orange gar-glasses. "You're all meant to be pretty sailor-suited soldiers of justice, but what's gotten into you? Over the course of this fanfic, you have attempted to kidnap Shinji and turn him into Tuxedo Kamen, gone hopelessly out of character as bad girls and now you've just given in to Ragyo's life-fiber shenanigans and beat up Satsuki and the Four Devas! What do you have to say for yourself?"

Usagi said, "It seems like a fanfic written by a person who may or may not be a bear isn't a very good place for us to be..."

"NONSENSE! It's because you're all lazy! You're all too lazy to see or do the obvious!" Amuro yelled.

"W...we are?" Rei asked.

"Drill through the heavens and seize your future for yourselves! You are who you are, and neither fanfic authors nor fangirls decide who you are, or what you want to be. Your purity is actually meant to be a source of strength, right? Either show what you're made of or find another job - reincarnation or no reincarnation, the average fangirl could do better than you so-called 'princesses'! Now get to it!" Amuro yelled.

Nui tossed a bunch of life-fiber control threads at the Sailor Senshi, but this time the threads plonked flat instead of going into their brains.

Ragyo scowled. "Nui, you're being an amateur! This is how a pro does it..."

Ragyo tried the same trick, only to have it fall flat.

I do like the crossovers here, and I think its works really well due to humour. ^_^

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue May 04, 2021 9:49 am

As Shinji picked up his cello and went to music class, he went past the cosplay club. The boys and girls there were dressed in strange-looking costumes, and strangely familiar ones too.

Kaworu stepped in for a moment. "Arael, do you mind joining us? We need your lovely singing voice."

A smallish girl wearing a bright headlamp and a costume with brightly glowing Angel wings said, "Hallelujah, mama! Here I come!"

Shinji didn't know what he'd just heard but the light was too bright for his eyes, "Do you mind turning the light off? It's like it's shining into my brains!"

Arael turned it off with a "Whoops, sorry! Bad habit of mine!"

The other kids called out to Kaworu, and Shinji heard even weirder stuff.

A girl in a costume that made her look like a red uterine system said in a very sultry voice, "Mamma, honey, are you sure you won't join us?"

I really enjoyed this I hope yo write more stories in the future. ^_^

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Hmm, should I resurrect this fanfic for a oneshot to celebrate the long-awaited release of Shin Eva, or do I just let it sit here? It's run its wacky, demented, and reference-heavy course already.

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Listen to your heart.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:41 pm

All right, it's time for a SUPER-SPOILERIFIC oneshot, courtesy of our spoiler policies ending. Those who haven't watched Shin Eva - WATCH THE MOVIE, DAMN IT!!!!

Akio Ohtori cackled diabolically. "As Prince Dios aka The End of the World aka The Biggest Spoiler in All of Revolutionary Girl Utena, I lock Yui Ikari into her cozy coffin inside Shinji Ikari's body!"

The Shinji we know from NGE said, "What? How is that even possible? It makes zero sense? If my mom's inside Rebuild-Shinji, why doesn't she pop out?"

The Yui Ikari we know said, "That makes my Rebuild counterpart seem like some kind of crazy uncaring bitch or sociopath and I'm sick of being portrayed like that in fanfiction! Okay, I left in messy circumstances, but does that have to turn me into some kind of monster?"

"You have given up already, have you...?" Akio asked in his most seductive tone of voice.

"It's bad enough that I'm Yui Ayanami in that newfangled thingmabob and not Yui Ikari like I should always be. Of course I've given up! I've gone to space as a giant purple monster more than once, can't I get a break?" Yui said, exasperated.

Akio Ohtori's shirt flew open, and he said, "Come, Shinji and Yui! Let me show you the end of the world! Don't you hear the throb of the engine?"

A strange whistling noise followed, and Pen-Pen said, "That sounds more like an anvil falling on top of Wile E. Coyote..."

A big pink washing machine fell on top of Akio, crushing him flat.

"That takes care of him." Pen-Pen said, "Anyone reading this would have to ask Hideaki Anno about the new Yui, and hope he doesn't do an Ikuni on us..."

A loud "WANK!" followed by a "BOOOOM!" interrupted them. Fuyutsuki turned up, pressing buttons on what looked like a Nintendo controller. Gargoyle ran past, screaming, with the perverted-looking Fuyutsuki-bot following him on roller skates. Every time the real Fuyutsuki pressed the "A" button, a cross-shaped flash emerged from Fuyu-bot's pants, complete with a "WANK!" or "FANWANK!" sound effect, much like the Angels in NGE. (Just listen to Sachiel and Zeruel and think of the sound effect as "WANK" and you won't be able to unhear it!)

Gargoyle fled, his pants being blasted again and again by Fuyu-bot's crotch energy beams.

"And I thought I would be making a comeback in 3.0 + 1.0..." Gargoyle said. "...this is intolerable!"

"Too bad." Fuyutsuki said. "Having the same voice actor doesn't meant I go easy on you, you know!"

"And you would have stayed in that alternative reality if it weren't for you meddling kids...OOOWWWWW!!!!" Gargotsuki jumped up as Fuyu-bot fired another X-blast at his rear end, which was smoking.

Gendo's desk parachuted down from the sky, with Gendo seated and making his usual pose.

"Anything to add, Ikari?" Fuyutsuki asked.

"This is perverted." Gendo said.

"Is that the best you can do? You got a whole load of backstory for yourself this time, have quality time with your son, go all meta on the audience, and your younger self doesn't come off as quite a bastard, you know." Fuyutsuki said.

"My old younger self was cuter. Just ask Anti-Goth." Gendo said.

"You're having perverted thoughts about yourself, I see. Well, it can't be helped that you're so narrowly fixated on forum comments from over a decade in the past." Fuyutsuki said, blasting Gargoyle yet again.

"Perversion aside, does anybody here think Ursus actually got something right?" Shinji asked.

Pen-Pen said, "You mean the idea that human beings are the only creatures that can survive in both fiction and reality? That you and I can live on even if we're cartoon characters? I don't know, maybe he did? You'd have to be an expert on Hermeneutics to confirm that!"

"At least you got a family in Shin Eva, Pen-Pen!" Shinji said.

Pen-Pen said, "Was that really meant to be me? I dunno, I'm kind of confused..."

Toji said, "Wait, are you telling me I married the class rep in that? And had a baby?! Oh jeez!"

Hikari smiled and blushed and said, "Well, I don't think I'd mind...I've always admired your kindness."

Toji blushed. "Well, you know...you're actually a very sweet person too...I guess I've never been as nice to you as I should..."

Little Sakura ran up and glomped Hikari and Toko said, "Hmm...I think she'd make a lovely daughter-in-law!", leaving Toji to turn beetroot-red.

Kensuke looked at all the pictures of ships being used as missiles and said, "And I thought Episode 08 was wasteful enough, just why would anyone turn a whole warship into a missile instead of...a stack of mashed-up shipping containers with explosives? And what was all the 'daddy' stuff about? And not in a million years would I be a daddy to Asuka Soryu!"

Asuka Shikinami said, "You've got a lot of growing up to do, and keep that pervy camera away from where it doesn't belong!" Kensuke shook his head in complete disbelief before trying to run away, but both Kyoko and Asuka Soryu stopped him.

"You really should listen to her, Ken-Ken. She speaks sense." Asuka said.

"Yes, Shiki-chan will help set you straight, Ken-chan!" Kyoko said.

"Wait? What happened to all the 'tin-can' insults? And isn't she fighting the fastest carrier in the Imperial Navy?" Kensuke asked, appalled.

Pen-Pen shook his head. "Glad I'm not the only one to think this is hopelessly out of character..."

Kyoko said, "I think this poor motherless lookalike and namesake to my darling Asuka-chan has earned our respect."

Asuka said, "Yes, the first Ayanami-subclass destroyer to be completed served the Imperial Navy well and earned herself a place of honor in history. Who says that a Soryu doesn't respect a fighting warship?" Asuka and Kyoko snapped to salute, and Shiki returned the salute.

Kyoko said, "Shiki-chan, take it from here!"

Shiki grabbed Kensuke, who yelled, "And I thought being a naval nerd was meant to be fun..."

Shinji said, "I guess that's my cue to leave!"

But he was too late. A black cartoon hole appeared out of the ground and Mari turned up right in Shinji's path, blocking his exit. "There's one thing our little kuma-chan didn't predict, and it's that I, the Illustrious Mari Makinami, would get to make love to our delicious little puppy boy!" She grabbed Shinji and squeezed him hard.

Yui said, "I think I can get behind that, if you know what I mean..."

Mari said, "Yui-san, you're as dirty as ever!"

Shinji said, "Mom, there's enough of a shipping war going on already without Mari-san to add to the mix! I'd rather stick to my Reuenthal-lookalike grandpa and learn things from him!"

"Ah, the fictional grandpa that Ursus named! Good idea!" Mari said, and both Mari and Shinji disappeared down another hole, with Shinji going "Waaaaaah!!!!"

Akira Katsuragi groaned, "And for all the talk about me, I never got a canonical name. Why couldn't I be named Akira and have it done over with?!"

Sayaka Katsuragi said, "And if your canonical name was different, you'd have to be renamed! It's bad enough that we may have become the Eighth and Tenth Angels to begin with!"

Kaworu floated past, topless, in an anti-gravity coffin filled with rose petals. He tossed rose petals around and sang tunelessly as he did so. His cheeks were red and he seemed hopelessly drunk. "I'm going time looping, drunk on sequel theory. Upon your heads I'm pooping, like the lunatic V!"

Misato ran behind him, yelling and shaking her fist. "Your lyrics stink! 'Toss a coin to your Witcher' was a gazillion times better than this shit! And stop trolling us with sequel theory, that's not the point that Anno's making with you, damn it!"

Kaji came up behind her and said, "I think we should think about something romantic, seeing that we have a kid and everything..."

Misato yelled, "Not you! You weren't even around in this loony fic to begin with, and now you think you can be romantic because of something Anno dreamed up? Moon Prism Power, MAKE-UP!" Misato promptly changed into a Sailor Moon costume and began running after Kaji. "In the name of the moon, I'm going to smack you!"

Kaji ran away, ahead of Misato. "Boy, Ursus sure knows how to make my first and last appearance in this fanfic memorable!"

Pen-Pen said, "Huh, there ain't much to do now, is there? Time to go Porky Pig and say 'That's all, folks!'"

THE END.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:08 pm

The new add-on was very funny and very enjoyable ^_^

Return to “Fanfiction”