Fan-made video explaining Evangelion

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

chaosakita
Leliel
Leliel

Fan-made video explaining Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby chaosakita » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:55 pm

I found this fan-made video explaining Evangelion. From what I can tell, it goes from the first impact to the start of the series. I think it's definitely very impressive for a fan-made video. Unfortunately, it's only available in Japanese with Chinese subs, but maybe some people might enjoy the animations.
Avatar: Shinji and Kaworu get ice cream

Sunface
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Sunface » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:33 am

That really is a cool video. You can understand a little bit just from pictures and (well placed) music. Too bad I don't know any asian languages. Never thought about the timeframe of construction of Tokyo-3 either.
Don't show off. Show up.

J-kun
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby J-kun » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:45 pm

I can translate a bit of it, because there's one video in my language of the first 5 minutes. I'm sorry if something is not clear, but English is not my native language:

"How did we get there? Let me explain you that in the beginning the Earth was a cold, hostile and empty place without possibilities of developing life. But one day... *crash*. One of the moons sent by the Ancestral Life crashed with Earth and deposited a spherical object that fell on the south Pole of the planet. That object was the white moon. Inside of the moon were a Light being known as Adam, the Spear of Longinus for be able to control it, and the predictions about Adam's development. Adam would have 14 sons. With pain, Adam sealed his sons that would have to wait paciently till being ready to liberate.
Long after, a second moon crashed by accident with Earth, locking Adam's sons. During its departure a object got out of the moon and crashed with Earth. Huh? You didn't see it? That object that crashed in the Asian hemisphere was the Black moon, and inside it was Lilith, the spear and the predictions were lost, but she was hurt and poured out the LCL. Dont you know what LCL is? Soup of life was all over the planet. The LCL eliminated all the ancient life forms, and replaced them by more diverse, including her legitimate children: the humans. The damaged moon was trapped by the Earth's gravity.
Year: 2015. The Evangelions start the battle between Adam's sons and Lilith's sons in the city known as Tokyo-3, underneath the city are th Nerv's quarters where the battles between the Evas and the Angels cause damages and costs, damages and costs.
"We also know that you gave that toy to your son." "Time, money, and labor. How much will be wasted by you and your family?".
Eva and Nerv. Where does all the money come from? Good question. Weapons are funded by Nerv who receives funds from Seele. Seele is a secret organization previous to the Second Impact, with worldwide influence. Under their control are various armies from different nations. Seele is under the control of Keel Lorenz, original member of an ancient committee.
At the end of the 20th century, with the Dead sea scrolls, Adam would wake with one of his sons, and both would create one being, causing the Second Impact, and because of this, exterminating all life on earth.---
"They've come to witness the Beginning. The rebirth of Paradise, despoiled by mankind." -Claudia, Silent Hill 3.

"My side ain't chosen. My side was given." -John Marston, RDR.

"You're thinking in Japanese, aren't you? If you must think, do it in German!" -Asuka Langley.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:47 am

Also: http://forum.evageeks.org/thread/15018/Has-anyone-else-seen-this-video/ and a couple of other places.

Return to “Fan Works”