A difference in the numbers

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

whiemeat
Embryo

A difference in the numbers

Postby whiemeat » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:49 pm

with what ive managed to interpret from NGE there is a multitude of numbers relating to other subjects such as eva unit 00 houses the first child adding a "1" onto "00" turns it into "01" then we have the second child which makes a "2" onto "1" making the third child using unit 01 subtract into "00" this means the children are really on a never ending loop
gods in his heaven, all is right with the world

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Erhm, what?

I'm moving this to chit chat, and considering it a chat about number plays within Eva, until a more focused and coherent reason merits the OP's intended topic to remain in discussion. Otherwise this is just spam if there's no clear purpose for discussion. There may still be potential for the thread if the OP would like to elaborate and clarify what exactly he means.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:41 pm

I think this is an example of why not to post while stoned.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Oh boo, I come up with weirder stuff all the time and I'm as sober as a preacher on Sunday.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Melchior
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Melchior » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:42 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:I think this is an example of why not to post while stoned.

Maybe this is his un-stoned logic, and it won't come to fruition until said sobriety ceases.

Sometimes, numbers, are just numbers.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”