Has Anyone Ever Used Evangelion In School?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Ejinathan
Lilith

Re: Has Anyone Ever Used Evangelion In School?

•      
  •      

Postby Ejinathan » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:17 am

Shinseki wrote:Hey I'm pretty new here, but I figured I would introduce a hopefully new topic: Has Anyone Ever Used Evangelion In School?

I did for 2 of my english projects. One theme was about relationships and the other was about existentialism, so I pulled Eva into it, hoping that it would be fun for me (which it was) and interesting for my class.

My class was a majority of white christians, so I hoped I would stir up interest, but instead I got a some negative feedback. Most of them looked at me like I was crazy or nerdy, and I didn't get my point across the first time. The second time no one said anything at all, which made me more confused. I wished that people were more open minded.

So, have any of you tried to use Eva in your school projects and if you did, how did it go?

I never did but i know how fucked up humanity can be .....
If i would make something about evangelion they would send me to psychiatry, but anyway i have no religion stuff on school anymore... because am in university level.

There's one thing that proves, you've seen Evangelion they didn't i suppose. Makes you more smarter and happyer ten them... let them be rotten in their own dumbness ...

But about the last post made here. You're lucky you still have reasonable people in your class haha :D. Ye i know girls got always something for Angels ....
even if you have nothing left, just try to smile.
Even Goku smiles when he's about to die:D

Six Winged Angel
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Six Winged Angel » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:58 am

:D yeah this year I got maybe the best class I could had
~But someday you will come to understand that on your back, there are wings with which you can fly on the distant future.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”