Evangelion 64 Game Help

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Dovah
Embryo

Evangelion 64 Game Help

•      
  •      

Postby Dovah » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:26 pm

So I've downloaded the Eva64 video game before and had a great time with it, beating all the missions with relative ease, until I got to the Zeruel stage. I get how you're supposed to beat him, but I have really slow reaction time so I failed every time.

Eventually I stopped playing since I couldn't advance past that stage. However, just right now I downloaded the game and I really want to play it all. I was wondering if anyone had a completed save file. I appreciate any help or hints that can be given. Thanks for your time guys.

Katana
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Katana » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:30 am

Have you tried with Save States? You could load the Save State whenever it gets difficult so you won't need to do it all over again, also you could use Gameshark codes since the emulator allows you to use them, I'll post the ones I found here:

Press L to kill enemy with 1 hit:

D0149DD5 0020
E9737BB0 595A
D0149DD5 0020
E9737BAE 595A

Press F9 to regenerate life:
891F0F18 42C8
891F0F1A 0000

Unfortunately there aren't many of them, so I just posted the most useful ones. I guess they're already available in the emulator though.

Dovah
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Dovah » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Yeah, the save states are a big help indeed. I can pretty much beat any enemy before Zeruel though, since the emulator is for some reason messed up and when it show me the buttons I'm supposed to click, a few lines come up instead of arrows or the A and B button signs.

I'll try seeing if I can beat Zeruel this time though. Thanks for the tips and codes!

EDIT: I actually enabled a cheat that allows me to skip to any level in the game. Thanks for the advice Katana!

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

And a reminder before anyone thinks to ask... it is against EGF rules to share links to unlicensed downloads.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Kaminoyouni
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaminoyouni » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:24 pm

I picked up a copy at Detour my first year, and thanks to Fad, I am able to play it. But I got stuck at Zeruel on Hard mode, and haven't tried again since.
Proud Member of F.A.P.
"A twenty-nine year-old woman having her way with a fourteen year-old boy? This is perversion! This is ephebophilia!"
"Ephebophelia...? This is SHOTA!"

WARNING: Brik is being incredibly awesome

Join the Evageeks discord!

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”