Rebuild of Evangelion OOC

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:57 pm

It's a zifboard site that my technical advisors (Read: The code monkeys I'm paying peanuts to build it.) are putting it together as we speak. Still some bugs to straighten out, but it should not only serve our purposes, but work for whatever the hell you guys wanna do.
Avatar: MAKE WAY FOR THE HOMO SUPERIOR!

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Nuke-kun: I know not of this "civil conversation" bullshit you speak of.

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:40 pm

View Original PostLance of LoL wrote:It's a zifboard site that my technical advisors (Read: The code monkeys I'm paying peanuts to build it.) are putting it together as we speak. Still some bugs to straighten out, but it should not only serve our purposes, but work for whatever the hell you guys wanna do.

Isaac: So we're moving to another location?

Katla: I hear they will be raising our salaries!

Qi: Unlikely. The producers are a bunch of assholes.

Lance: I'm right here you know...

Qi: I know.

Kyoshi: Wait, don't we get a say in this? We're the stars of this damn show!

All of the children: Yeah!!

Lance: Ha ha, that's cute. No.

Owen: So when are we moving and who's working on this project? We have the right to know.

Isaac: Yeah!

Owen: *sigh* Shut up Isaac.

Isaac: *tear*

Lance: We don't have an ETA at the moment, but we have top men working on it right now.

Raglan: Who?

Lance: Top... men

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:13 am

Hahaha, nice one.

Well in this case, the 'Top Men' or more accurately 'Typewriter Monkeys' had started writing Shakespeare, then fucked it up. So we're gonna continue here for a few weeks while they, and I quote "Unfugly it".

So whoever's gonna post, go ahead while I sort things with Atro and such.

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Cool, I'll try and get mine organised like I said months ago. Should be up on the weekend.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:08 pm

View Original PostBlue Monday wrote:Cool, I'll try and get mine organised like I said months ago. Should be up on the weekend.

I hope and pray it materialises this time.

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Guys, I'm at a loss. I sat at my keyboard for a couple hours the other day with the intention of completing my post, but I just couldn't find the energy nor the inspiration to do so. I can go ahead and post what I have - which is a half decent, irrelevant chunk - but with The Phantom Pain coming out on Tuesday, that game is going to consume my life for the next two to three months, and productivity will be at an all-time low.

I'll post what I have this evening. Hopefully it's enough to kick things into gear for this round. Sorry, team.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:03 pm

View Original PostBlue Monday wrote:Guys, I'm at a loss. I sat at my keyboard for a couple hours the other day with the intention of completing my post, but I just couldn't find the energy nor the inspiration to do so. I can go ahead and post what I have - which is a half decent, irrelevant chunk - but with The Phantom Pain coming out on Tuesday, that game is going to consume my life for the next two to three months, and productivity will be at an all-time low.

I'll post what I have this evening. Hopefully it's enough to kick things into gear for this round. Sorry, team.

No problem man. I'm trying to get a post going and I feel the same way about MGS V... that's going to consume my life. I'm planning on getting my post done as soon as I can.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:59 am

No problem man, that sorta deal happens to all of us. I've been meaning to sit down myself and start a post, but just been so exhausted and stressed after work and other responsibilities, that I lack the energy to really get something rolling. This summer while the best in years according to my boss, has really started to take its toll on me. Thankfully school is starting back up very soon, which will start the slow down for us on the day shift so things will go back to what I am used to for the next ~9 months. Plus a much needed camping weekend coming the weekend after this upcoming one, will help hopefully.

But yeah same deal here with MGS V. It's definitely going to consume my off time much like FF14 Heavensward has since it came out. So while posts will get done, it may be a longer than usual wait on my end.

Looking forward to what you do have ready though Blue. Hopefully that will provide some inspiration and un-stick the rusted gears of the RP's progress.

EDIT: With Lance's guidance I finally got unstuck and got a post going. It's by no means done, but have a fair bit complete. Going to try to finish it tomorrow or Saturday. The only question I have is on a certain event me and Blue had talked about for this episode so depending it may need a bit more work after his post is up.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Return to “Role-Playing Related”