[MANGA] [NGE] Possible cover for volume 10.

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
PilotIkari
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby PilotIkari » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:39 am

I've never really been a big fan of End of Evangelion. But both endings are pretty open for interpretation. I'm the sort of person who believes the TV ending had Shinji return to reality (ah, but what is reality?) - so there's still a chance for them to hook up :P

Timstuff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Timstuff » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:46 am

I'd like for Sadamoto to surprise us and deliver an ending that's pro-Asuka, but that's highly unlikely. More likely it'll end with Asuka dying and Shinji choosing to merge with Rei during instrumentality or some weird messed up stuff like that.

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:19 pm

Timstuff wrote:I'd like for Sadamoto to surprise us and deliver an ending that's pro-Asuka, but that's highly unlikely. More likely it'll end with Asuka dying and Shinji choosing to merge with Rei during instrumentality or some weird messed up stuff like that.

Or Shinji might die and Asuka would choose to merge with Rei during Instrumentality, so they can go with Sho-chan and seed more worlds?
New Signature Policy

It all returns to nothing...

Timstuff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Timstuff » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:05 pm

There's something naughty sounding about Rei and Asuka merging. :twisted:

I highly doubt that it will end with Shinji dying though.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”