Dreams about Evangelion...

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Dataprime » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:39 pm

View Original Postheavytread wrote:I dreamt that Rei was in love with Asuka and Asuka actually liked Rei too, and Asuka was also in love with Shinji.

That was make for a great sitcom, I think

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:34 pm

View Original PostDataprime wrote:That was make for a great sitcom, I think

Like Three's Company but better.

heavytread
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby heavytread » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:39 pm

I had another Rei loves Asuka dream with guest stars Shinji and Kaworu.

Rei and Asuka were sitting on a couch together holding hands and Rei had her head on Asuka's shoulder. Asuka was smiling and said something about Rei's hair tickling.

Kaworu and Shinji were also there. They were hugging while Shinji cried his eyes out.

My unconscious mind scares me. :lol:

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:14 pm

View Original PostChainsaw Owl wrote:It was disgusting.

Well, it kinda would be, zombies are rotten XD

For Yui's sake, let's hope angels are tastier than zombies.

At least Kaworu seemed to have been quite yummy... :devil:

View Original PostC.A.P. wrote: Daffy Duck as Shinji

HELL YES

View Original Postheavytread wrote:
Then Rei asked me out on a date, that's when I woke up :lol:

I can barely imagine your pain...
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:26 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:At least Kaworu seemed to have been quite yummy... :devil:

dat shower scene bruh

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Dataprime » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Well I just awoke to a very lewd dream involving a certain Eva character :redface:

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:48 pm

^

Don't be embarrassed. We've all had a Gendo dream.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:05 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:^

Don't be embarrassed. We've all had a Gendo dream.

It's the Keel dreams I worry about.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:40 am

View Original PostDataprime wrote:Well I just awoke to a very lewd dream involving a certain Eva character :redface:

Were you involved, or was this just something with Eva characters?

If the former: you may need a break for a bit. Know the line between fan and object of fanboyishness, sir.
If the latter: hey, we've all done that. How often this happens may be something to look into, though. You don't want to know how often I've dreamed of hot, sweaty LAS things over the last decade. :devil:

View Original Postheavytread wrote:Actually I wouldn't be surprised if ReixAsuka was already a ship :lol:

Uh...that boat was built a long time ago, man. Nobody just comes aboard anymore, now that there's AsuMari. Funny, that.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:24 pm

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Were you involved

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:Welcome to the wonderful world of hentai dreams, where vaginas taste like maple syrup.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu May 01, 2014 3:25 am

It's entirely possible to not be involved in your own H-dreams, y'know. I'd say...oh, I dunno, about 90 to 95 percent of any of my dreams that I can remember I'm never involved in; I'm just a passive observer, a ghost of sorts.

Heh...seems that, even in dreams, I'm more a voyeur than a participant. Should I be worried about that? :lol:
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Thu May 01, 2014 3:26 am

No shame in it. I go half and half myself- that was a quip about a dream that I wrote about within a few months of coming here. ;)

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Thu May 01, 2014 2:15 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:within a few months of coming here. ;)

:rimshot:

Sorry, I couldn't refuse.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Thu May 01, 2014 4:11 pm

I think you meant :freud:

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Wed May 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Well Lilith (crucified blobby Lilith, not hot Rei Lilith) appeared in a dream I had. She was on the... Auguste Rodin-like sculpted cover of this book in the theology section of the hidden fifth floor of the bookshop. She wasn't crucified or wearing the Seele mask, to my surprise when I looked closer, but it was very much recognizably her. Around her were arcane Roman Catholic saints' lives and obscure Oriental Orthodox texts, and the entire fifth floor containted in addition books by Frank Herbert and Julius Evola and such which were all apparently selected by Oscar Wilde himself.
I then took an elevator the rafter area above the lobby (which appears again and again as the lobby of many buildings in my dreams) to surreptitiously buy Loeb editions of Josephus for a Great War-era Jew.
And I kept on missing my English class.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Wed May 14, 2014 2:17 pm

View Original PostLavinius wrote:Well Lilith (crucified blobby Lilith, not hot Rei Lilith) appeared in a dream I had. She was on the... Auguste Rodin-like sculpted cover of this book in the theology section of the hidden fifth floor of the bookshop. She wasn't crucified or wearing the Seele mask, to my surprise when I looked closer, but it was very much recognizably her. Around her were arcane Roman Catholic saints' lives and obscure Oriental Orthodox texts, and the entire fifth floor containted in addition books by Frank Herbert and Julius Evola and such which were all apparently selected by Oscar Wilde himself.
I then took an elevator the rafter area above the lobby (which appears again and again as the lobby of many buildings in my dreams) to surreptitiously buy Loeb editions of Josephus for a Great War-era Jew.
And I kept on missing my English class.

That's the most unbelievably Lavinius dream possible. I knew there was a reason I liked you.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

DocAzure
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby DocAzure » Mon May 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Dreams. The manifestation of your mind...or, in my case, the stuff you took in before sleeping. This dream in of itself was rather bizarre. I mean, I'd usually expect myself to dream of being a pilot or some crap, but nope, I was Nerv staff. Due to the fact that I'd watched EoE beforehand, my dream was taking place during the JSSDF attack. However, my brain decided to take a few liberties.

It kinda began like most of my dreams do. In bed. I think I heard an alarm or something, then had to head out to Nerv, because attack alert. However, there were like, road blocks on the way there, and I got fired at by JSSDF guys. I like fled into some tunnel near the Geofront, and then I think the third impact occurred. That's what it seemed like anyway.

Then it got really surreal. I recall getting swamped by naked Rei's, a bit like Aoba, but they didn't tang me with touch, they just kinda...mounted me. Now, read into that what you will, but the dream ended rather sharply, with me getting tanged by, rather terrifyingly, Rei 1. Maybe it's because I hate children, but...my mind just made that decision.

So, the moral here is never watch End of Evangelion while sleep deprived.
Vanguard, a fiction set in the Evangelion world.
post/738119/Vanguard-CH2-UP/

Darkwing
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Darkwing » Fri May 30, 2014 6:19 am

View Original PostDataprime wrote:Well I just awoke to a very lewd dream involving a certain Eva character :redface:

Don't worry we won't judge you. Unless it was Pen Pen. They you are a horrible person and your sick.
I'm not sure what I feel about Eva anymore, but I'm pretty sure I don't actually enjoy the series anymore.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Sat May 31, 2014 6:20 am

^ Not at all. At that point, it becomes absurdly hilarious and we all get in on the laughter (at the dream itself, not the dreamer...that would be mean). :lol:

Darkwing
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Darkwing » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:21 am

I had a dream where a very tall, very angry man cornered Gendo in an elevator. The man demanded that Gendo tell him "what was it supposed to mean" and that he'd make Gendo pay for what he did to the children. The tall angry man then began violently beating Gendo. Then Misato and Ritsuko were calmly watching this on a security camera and drinking coffee. Then it turned into a dream about Sherlock (The BBC show).
I'm not sure what I feel about Eva anymore, but I'm pretty sure I don't actually enjoy the series anymore.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”