Dreams about Evangelion...

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:49 pm

View Original Postclassified-zerogoki wrote:^Evangelion, recycled AS TODDLERS!

Based on how much Anno loves to milk this franchise, I wouldn't be surprised if this happened after Rebuild is done.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

•      
  •      

Postby KnightmareX13 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Peti Eva @School is pretty close to that
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

r0ach
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby r0ach » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:50 pm

I've had quite a few.
The one I remember most vividly is this one where I was terrified of going down to Terminal Dogma. Anywho, I had to go down there one day and Lillith's little lcl lake was gone and the big red cross had fallen over. She was still crucified on it, and seeing her laying on this floor on her cross gave me the willies. There was something very primal about it.

I hate being a lowly Nerv tech in my dreams.

ReiAyanami25
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby ReiAyanami25 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:08 am

View Original Postr0ach wrote:I hate being a lowly Nerv tech in my dreams.

You are not alone.... I have had that lately, in my series of dreams I was shot by Seele soldiers and tanged by the Rei transition guides. I also starred as a new bridge bunny replacement for Maya, I remember that she ran off to get married to her Sempai with out notifying anyone but me. I am not a Maya x Ritsuko shipper if you are jumping to conclusions here.
:shrug:
生は、死の始まり。そして再生は、夢の終わり。
"I write only because there is a voice within me that will not be still." - SP

Rei Ayanami's beauty comes from the truth that she has feelings...the struggle to draw your feelings forth, the reconciliation between your surface and your death - that, I believe, is where we truly become alive, truly become human beings." -Hayashibara Megumi

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:53 am

I did have a rather strange one recently...

I was seeing from my perspective, standing in a dark space under a beam of light. Around me were the Children (original and Rebuild, which means there were two Asukas), and I would guess they were staring...but each was wearing this featureless "death mask" as they were turned my direction and didn't speak a word. It felt like some kinda bizarre tribunal (for what, I'm not sure), but it really just creeped me out to no end.

Don't ask me what the hell it meant, I never took psychology.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

r0ach
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby r0ach » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:48 pm

View Original PostReiAyanami25 wrote:You are not alone.... I have had that lately, in my series of dreams I was shot by Seele soldiers and tanged by the Rei transition guides. I also starred as a new bridge bunny replacement for Maya, I remember that she ran off to get married to her Sempai with out notifying anyone but me. I am not a Maya x Ritsuko shipper if you are jumping to conclusions here.
:shrug:

Oh Ms. Ibuki is my favorite. If I have to be a fanboy for any of them, it's definitely her. <3 She is cute.

Well, I'm glad that same-sex marriages are all good in Tokyo-3 in your dreams. lol. You just got a Rei avatar? No seeing your true love before you are tanged?
"I knew a girl........... had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero street."~ Mark

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:08 pm

I dreamed Shinji killed me.

Like just now.

God what the Hell.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

Xacebans
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Xacebans » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm

I had the most awful Eva-related dream last night, but it wasn't about my being in the series...it was about Rebuilds 3 and 4 coming out.

Basically, I went to the movies to see the future Rebuild movies...and they were terrible. Not plausible-terrible, trippy dream-terrible. Shinji died ten minutes into Q, Mari and Kaworu had no role whatsoever (and apparently I missed Mari because of the absence of her breasts...?), Asuka was in the decontamination chamber thing for the whole movies, and...I think Rei and Misato had to beat the Angels.

It all took place in the jungle.

Pretty much, the effect of this dream was to make me feel ecstatic of any new BS Anno puts into the new films just so long as they're better than this dream.

Hei
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Hei » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:18 am

this is funny cus i dream like a lot about Anime,mostly about the typical "classroom" u can find in most animes,but the dream i remember the Most was a friend of mine,told me a practice for remembering dreams easier....when you are waking up,like the crucial moment you are realizing it wasnt a dream,DO NOT WAKE UP,i mean,dont do sudden movements,donde think too much,after all ur gonna be totally sleepy,then just start thinking on the dream,but never move or wake up..--.it was hard for me at the begenin cus i normally wake up with an alarm....so i tend to sit or stand up quickly ...this cuts totally the conection with the dream,and if it wasnt like a nightmare you will not remember it or maybe just a little....well this way i practically remember most of my dreams....but doing this have a side effect,at least to me.,after practicing a lot,you can actually be conscient you are dreaming,i mean,u are on a dream,and you KNOW youre dreaming,this DO NOT controlls the situation,at least for me,i never was able to fly or do wathever i want.....but just take the dream on a different perspective,like curious,another side effect is knowing when u are near to wake up....this comes normally by getting killed,chased and cought,falling,taking a big jump and just keep going up till ur so afraid u wake.....lol...at least you get in controll of theses...and i recently been wondering in dreams on a dream...like inception i knooooow its crazy but if it wasnt real i wouldt take like 20 min of writting in english(im from Italy) soooo..just consider it...dont rush your wake up and explore your mind see the result by yourself.

and now the Eva dream,well eva nightmare...i was actually an Eva,dont know what number cus i was like out of focus all black,like when you took a picture and the sun its just behind you....that kind of dark.,..i was laying on all red mist or sky dunno...with 4 chains each on my 2 legs and 2 hands.i they begin to pull like crazy,by this point i was aware that i wasw dreaming so i kinda force the dream ,scream,actually with my own voice and force my wake up.just before this "eva chained me scene" i was a wolf and fighting so its not related at all.

another eva dream i do remember well was watching Rei on the unit 00 diving on the wreckage of a underwater ship(i was on the interior of eva 00 like some kind of copilot on a fighter plane)...trying to reach lilith behind a red courtain,we where struggling to reach it,like a theater courtain....then the courtain open and behind it was this "angel" lilith cus,it was like a fusion of lilith and the first angel...he got a pregressive knife in one hand and a smaller human size lilith on the shoulder whispering to him..well sudenly this lilith thingy turn into eva 01 bersek and i was fighting him on the surface of a lake not like geo front...like a high mountain lake with a big moon and at night,eva 01 was so scary,red eyes,berserk and timer start beeping..well i talked a lot to Rei she was on anime form but the lake was real so the cabin,i got ythe controls when i look back eva 01 wasnt there innstead we where riding this f16 on the sky with many cross like explosion down(aparrently we killed eva 01 and it exploded along with all the angels) i saw lots of rainbows now it was like 9 a.m and keep lokking at Rei with this anxiety kinda love,emotion,sadnes,happy,,,,,dunno...then whe keep fliyng i actually controlled the plain with a N64 controller ...we actually landed on my local airport i remember landing perfectly pressing the button B constantly lol....i turned to look,the cabin keeps changing but not so much,Rei was always on my front but i can constanly see her like if a was riding a bike behind her,and she kees talking dunno what.the airport change into this wasteland with some hangars,we get down then Rei dissapear literally,,i was in a croud in the hangar and i watch godzilla running like at 300 miles per hour,chasing me i change into first person and star running like 1,000 miles per hour and try to escape,then i realize i was dreaming so i forced the dream,keep running and start jumping until i finally dont fell down and start going up and up...till that fear woke me up...i know its crazy,but well wathever...its wut a dream
i wonder who shot Kaji....??

classified-zerogoki
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby classified-zerogoki » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:27 pm

I had a dream where I was talking to a person about Eva.
"CHAAANGE! EVA TRAIN! SWITCH ON!"
-Asuka, After The End Audio Drama
Evangelion is Serious Business.
Kaworu x Asuka OTP!

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

I dreamed that I had a full body pilliow of Asuka but then when I went to bed (in the dream) it turned into Rei then sail trolololol and danced away. Man was that a messed up dream.
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 am

that's the ultimate troll, I wouldn't call that a dream it's a nightmare. :lol: at least for an Asuka fanboy
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Last night, I dreamed that the world of Eva was real. It wasn't a good dream though.

This site still existed in my dream, only it wasn't about the Evangelion franchise, it was a site for pilots of Evangelion to chat and stuff.

Yes in my dream we were all pilots of Evas.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:00 am

View Original PostFinal Messenger wrote:I dreamed that I had a full body pilliow of Asuka but then when I went to bed (in the dream) it turned into Rei then sail trolololol and danced away. Man was that a messed up dream.

"trololol"? seriously? Your subconcious' sense of humour just brough actual tears to my eyes which were pressed from the glands they came from by my laughing musculature.

I think I vaguely remember shortly after I saw the series for the same time, something that started like a bit EoE, but then had a slightly older Rei, in her plugsuit, in a weird looking, thin high building, in a sort of white padded room, doing something space-y plot relevant-ish. Gendo was there, as well
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:41 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:"trololol"? seriously? Your subconcious' sense of humour just brough actual tears to my eyes which were pressed from the glands they came from by my laughing musculature.

I think the reason for the trolololing in my dream was because my old high school friends used to talk in internet speak all the time so that might of had a affect on my subconcious :lol: also glad to hear you found it funny.
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:41 am

I dreamt that the release of 3.0 was delayed indefinitely.nobody wants that.
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:56 pm

View Original Postbobbyfischer's ghost wrote:I dreamt that the release of 3.0 was delayed indefinitely.nobody wants that.

Just as planned. It better not get delayed or I may go mad.

r0ach
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby r0ach » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:05 pm

I don't know if you could call it a dream, but it was like a dream.

Anyway, my buddies and I took some shrooms one boring night. One buddy had seen Eva, and one hadn't.
We were coming up hard. My friend decide it would be a great idea to watch EoE.
Well this turned into a spectacle of a film. Things happened during the film while tripping that I would have never thought of in sober life; Shinji fighting the MP evas, Gendo making incoherent noises, somehow Touji showed up. At the end of the film though, there was no Asuka on the beach. Just Shinji crying. I dunno.

The Instrumentality scenes scared the shit out my friend who had never seen Eva. He was convinced GNR was going to judge him for every terrible thing he's ever done. also he thought he kept slipping on the lcl in our basement. it was just a water he spilt. but godddamnit. fun night. thought i'd share. cause eva and the shrooms were dream-esque
"I knew a girl........... had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero street."~ Mark

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:00 am

:siren: Nerd alert! Nerd alert! :siren: I dunno what was the deal with my subconscious here, but it was pretty damn epic (and hilarious in a twisted way).

My dream unfolded with NGE (but great animation ala NME), an Angel battle. It was Sahaquiel hovering to Earth, but Asuka was hurt off-screen by Matarael-like acid being squirted out of Sahaquiel's eye/giant body. Shinji screamed out her name ("Asuka!!"), when the goddamn TTGL appeared out of nowhere and crushed the Angel. (Somewhat Monty Python-seque with the giant foot, but not quite since this was serious/awesome.)

It turned out this episode aired during (Sunday night 8PM) The Simpsons on Fox(?!), Bart and Homer were in a Nerv hallway, messing about with a time travel device/machine (nobody else seemed too amused by this, especially Krusty for some reason). During the commercial break, I turned to my aunt (who was for some reason watching with me in my room which didn't look like my current room but an older one) and we both discussed how cool this episode was although she didn't really understand what was going on since she knows nothing about anime.

Cut to the sick room of Shinji's, he was wearing a jacket of Rei's (something that began with a "b", but not bomber jacket, this could have been a nonsense dream word in pseudo Japanese or English) who kindly offered it to him because he was shivering from cold. Asuka was (naturally) jealous and mostly alright, Shinji retorted there's no need for her to be jealous and said something about how Rei and him were like siblings. (That's my subconscious at work, alright.) The cast of TTGL (the mech in question had off-screen reverted and shrunk down to "normal" size) and Simpsons showed up in the medical wing, interacting with the Eva cast about the aforementioned time travel wackiness, but it wasn't in a cheesy way (the different animation styles meshed very well together instead of being out of place). The Simpsons/TTGL cast were wondering about how to get home, Ritsuko said she'd figure something out ASAP. This was adult/post Time Skip Simon btw, he seemed pretty well-adjusted
TTGL  SPOILER: Show
(whether or not Nia happened to be around/alive).
Shinji and Simon didn't interact much, Shinji just kinda stared at them all in confusion.

Bart mischievously used the time travel device and GTFO of there, (accidentally, or perhaps intentionally) taking an unwilling Shinji with him. Bart (I think he turned a little older) was completely doing his own thing and enjoying the "high life" being pampered with food and a throne in some fancy house with a pretty maid. There was some subplot of a secretary and her boss at the mansion having a fight about something (they made up eventually by Bart sneaking in some flowers at each other's desks).

Shinji was meanwhile completely alone wandering the outskirts of a city (Bart was nearby in the mansion on the city outskirts up in some mountains), having no clue how to get home and pretty nervous about that. Shinji ended up at some fast food place to get something to eat and was offered a job by--surprise surprise--another pretty girl. Shinji blushed adorably and was clearly attracted (not that he made any moves or said much, he was mostly quiet and thinking to himself throughout this ordeal), but suddenly remembered about his feelings for Asuka.

I then woke up, being disappointed this crazy dream wasn't real despite the copyright problems there would be. :lol: The part about the secretary and boss reminds me of an older film from the 40s I recently saw (can't remember the name). I'm not surprised the dream-focus was so much Shinji this and Shinji that since he is my favorite Eva character.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Tabris On Zeruel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Tabris On Zeruel » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:02 pm

I had a dream where I was Kaworu, and I was talking to Ritsuko about Angels having babies with humans, and then I (Kaworu) looked down and I had a lump in my stomach. Then, I heard Shinji's voice:

"It's time."

And then, thankfully, I woke up.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”