Dreams about Evangelion...

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

alan
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby alan » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:59 pm

Yeah, i had one where i was like in the 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic' game, only it was based on Evangelion, and i was like chatting w/ Rei and Asuka.. i think i had it like twice.. well anyway, it was like some kind of dating sim game.. like this one [url]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=117511[/url] WArNING: newgrounds is home of pervert losers! but not even my dream was this whacky :P
"All what we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." -Edgar Allen Poe

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby MongolSquad » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:36 pm

I've played the Eva 4 sim game (and the only one of the site, I am not a hentai >.<). It's actually the best dating sim I've played (actually only one :D ) and it has lots of Eva humor. I'd recomend everyone here to try it, and luckily it does not contain any nudity that I can remember of.

I'll leave you with one final thought: Drunk Rei. XD

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:34 pm

I can't recall having any dreams about Evangelion in the whole year that I've been a fan. However, the characters make appearances in my dreams as frequently as members of my own family do. In a dream, it's difficult to discern who you are related to in the real world, and clusters of persons seem to get along just fine (you know, how when your family regards a character as an old friend or member of the family). For example, Asuka has been my cousin, my sister, and my daughter (in different dreams, of course), and then just plain Asuka. Oddly, the one character I almost never dream about is Rei. Shinji, Touji, Kensuke, and Hikari probably make the most frequent appearances, and Shigeru has a strange level of prevalence and hangs out with my cousin Frank (big guy, plays electric bass; they'd get along real well).

Did I mention they look like real people and not anime characters? Perhaps that's why I've been so far against Westernizing the characters; they're already real to me on some level.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

"is like any of this real or not?" Sora

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:56 pm

I keep have this dream where me and Rei are sitting in a room with some other people and i guess there friends of ours. Then Rei and I are sitting toghter like a couple and she gets up so i follow. We go to the back of the room then i notice theres a street outside and there were 4 people bisides me and Rei. Rei is talking to me and every thing around us seems to fade and we both hug each other and we become one entity our hearts like merge and its hard to explain but after that i have felt a huge hole in my soul but when i wake up from that dream which occurs like once a month or somthing i feel whole. I wish i could travel between worlds and find Rei or could i possibley find her in this world? mabye.....
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:22 pm

the closest i had to an eva dream is the constant barrage of daydreams of me looking like a male version of Rei and kicking ass with my AT field
it doesn't get much further than that
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

weird

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:40 pm

could our dreams be connected some how

lol j/k but really anyway

i had the dream with me and Rei agian and wow its a nice day so far!
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

reagen
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby reagen » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:01 pm

Hmm..., I don't really have much dreams on Evangelion (i would like to see what you guys have experienced though...). But, if wet dreams count, i got many with Rei on it!! My first one was with Rei on it!! (OK, too much info..)
But, i do get one dream, where i speak with Rei in this all-red sea (like in episode...ah, i forgot!) and she keep asking me question like in the anime (the who am i, why am i here thingie!). I guess i have other dreams, but just can't remember...heck, i even forgot what i dreamt yesterday!!
I was wondering, how come many of us get Rei talking in their dreams? Could it be that spirit of Rei (Or should i say, lilith?! Oh, 3rd IMpact is coming!) have come to haunt us?
She Smell Like Angels Ought To Smell
The Perfect Woman, The Goddess...
Worth Killing For, Worth Dying For, Worth Going To Hell For....
------------------------------------------------------
I Can Only Love One Woman,
No Matter The Day, No Matter The Era
That Will Not Change...

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:08 am

I only had 2 Eva dreams I can remember. And they were more Rei dreams than Eva.

The first one I was at home waiting, t'seems I was waiting for Rei. So I hear the doorbell and when I open the door I find that Ritsuko and Gendou are strapping poor Rei to this force jackets like the one with which they take you to the looney bin, while closing the elevator door and starting to go down. So, while screaming "Rei!!!!!!1oneZomg!!!1" (I had to do that, sorry), I started running down the stairs, but with such desperation that I could almost fly from each rest to the other. That's it.

The second one was a little longer and more complicated. It included a walk through my city, although it looked more like a model of a city (like Beetlejuice), there were rotating parabollic antennas, and monkeys (not exactly the animals) that attacked us while I tried to protect my love putting my life on the line for her and stuff. It's complicated because it implies knowing more or less the city and its zones as it was more of a walkthrough.

It's hard to have a dream about 2D characters in a 3D world while they seem real, right?
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:30 am

I was wonderin... :roll: .... Do Eva related wet dreams count? Cuz I've had loads of those, I just don't wanna look like the only perverted anime freak on the forum by posting sum anime fantasy dreams I had...
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Trowa_Ayanami
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Trowa_Ayanami » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:54 pm

The last Eva dream I had was a few weeks ago.

It was during the attack from the 16th Angel (ep.23) Rei was already at the field, Asuka, Shinji and me were waiting our positions (apparently I was the 4th child in this dream. What about Touji?)

Rei then gets struck by the Angel, Asuka, Shinji and myself were launched, Asuka doesn't move because of her low synch ratio and is retreated, Shinji goes first but is distracted with the Angel, he uses his prog knife on the Angel, but to no use. He then see the Lilith/Rei form come in front of him and doesn't move.

I ran to where Rei was and tried to pull the Angel out of her. As I tried, I noticed my right hand was infested with my veins and slowly crawling up my arm. In great pain, I still tried to pull the Angel out of her. Then the other part of the Angel that attacked Shinji notices and charges at me.

Unaware of the situation, the Angel struck at the back of the Eva. I had let out a horrendous scream as the feeling took all my strength. I still try to fight on, but was losing the strength to continue. Then all of a sudden, everything goes black, then comes back on again in a vision of red. I had entered Berserker mode. Eva rips the Angel out of Unit-00 with ease and took out the other part from its head. Eva rips the Angel in two and starts to eat on it. After a minute or so, Eva Unit 03 let out a roar.

Suddenly, there was an explosion inside the Eva and the force of the explosion blows away the Entry Plug I was in. All I saw was black as it was shot out, then felt a fierce thud as I was thrown about from where the Entry Plug landed.

As I was out, I heard a fizzing noise from outside the Entry Plug. Then it opened up and I saw that someone was calling me with great concern, a female voice. As I barely open my eyes, I saw the person that was calling me: Rei. I then saw that she had burned her hands trying to open the hatch. Then all of a sudden she starting to cry and embraced me (kinda the same way Misato did to Shinji in ep. 16) I literally felt too weak to be shocked by her reaction (as I'm sure you all would) as I felt really stiff from my chest. As I was about to say something, I was then blinded by a bright light and my dream ended.
Last edited by Trowa_Ayanami on Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Sandman
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:36 pm

My only Eva dream was pretty good. In my dream I was watching TV then Asuka came out of my bathroom wearing nothing but a towel on and I think she said "You what to do it?" :shock: Before she give me a kiss I woke up with the cell phone ringing. :x

Takumi Fujiwara
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Takumi Fujiwara » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:47 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:Have I ever had a dream about Eva?

No. Thank god. :roll:

100% Eva dream free and I'm eternally grateful. The day I dream about Eva is the day I see a psychologist.

These are beautiful...
PROJECT D
The AE-86 is on the Road, All's right with the world.

RuaDragon
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby RuaDragon » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:40 pm

I had an Eva dream, but I forgot it.
"Dying is not romantic, and death is not a game which will soon be over...Death is not anything...Death is not...It's the absence of presence , nothing more...The endless time of never coming back...a gap you can't see, and when the wind blows through it, it makes no sound..."
- Guildenstern

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:52 pm

I don't have dreams, just like Rei XD

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:28 pm

Titus wrote:I was wonderin... :roll: .... Do Eva related wet dreams count? Cuz I've had loads of those, I just don't wanna look like the only perverted anime freak on the forum by posting sum anime fantasy dreams I had...

Right...... :?

And I thought I was obessed by anime
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Takumi Fujiwara
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Takumi Fujiwara » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:44 pm

Hyper Shinchan wrote:I don't have dreams, just like Rei XD

Rei?!!

AAAUUGH! AAUGH!!

Sorry. I just finished watching End of Evangelion and suffice to say I'm now a little loopier than usual. :twisted:
PROJECT D

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:55 pm

@ TS. Uh huh... rrriiiiiiight. I'll just sit there and have my horny lil moments with Asuka while you jerk off over Gendo or sumtin stupid... :lol: Like Pokemon!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, so there I was. The 19th angel was about to attack (hey it's a dream, so BARE with me k?) Rei was gone, EoE n all that, but everytin was back 2 norm, (refering 2 just me(in sum random cool looking black mean ass eva) Asuka and the dork(sjinji)) - This angel was another water based threat, like in ep8. Anyway, the dork gets wasted early on. So Asuka gets called in. I'm standing in the cage looking up at Unit 2, when the hands of a 14 year old hawt german chick grabs me round my waste. She stands on her toes and whispers into my ear("What u thinkin bout?") I reply:"For me to know and u 2 find out". With a smile on her face and a shrug from my side I swing her round to the front. Bearing in mind that there is a long line of losers behind me drooling at the sight of me having my way with her... HAHAHA

I grab her but and lift her up 2 my level, with her legs wrapped round my hips and my crotch pressed firmly against hers.. :roll: .. gently kissing her on the chin and moving down her neck, slowly, going south till i reach the neck part of the plug suit. She tears that sexy red wrapping off her gorgious body - This is where it gets kinda X-rated, - TS, log off! - - The angel is swimming outside the cage (not off any concern to us at this point!) The losers have taking out cameras, notebooks and tour guids have started making cash off our lil scene...

Anyway back to the action...

I have her pinned against the wall, now without my plugsuit, caressing her body to the point where she just (Out of fear for being shut down ill skip a few paragraphs unless THe moderators give me the go ahead to actualy put this down.... :roll: - Please tell me its o.k. to write this shit! PLEASE!)

So, Asuka is on the wet, slippery floor, spent as hell! Not yet satisfied, I flip open the remote to my eva ( I told you this bitch was banging!) She-the eva-(guess what the name is and i'll pm u the rest of the story! 4 free!) then activates and bursts outa that cage like a mother fucker! Screws that punkassed mofo of an angel up, rapes da bitch and then kills her, goes for a wash and a wax job, then comes back to the cage.

The fight aside, I look down to my sweetheart, lying on the floor with a glint in her eye and a smile no underaged girl should give to any guy at this point in her life, but what the hell... I grab the hawt lil mama and basically screw her into a coma. Letting the lil angel sleep off her exhaustion, I get my clothes back on and go gardening with toji - Don't know y that happened, but I do love watermellons! So yeah. THere you have it.

> If I get pasted this will be the last of these, but if not, Asuka fans, ur in for sum good times....
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Ryo » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:17 pm

:shock:

O-ok... T-that's nice to hear, really...

*runs away screaming for the fourth time on his time on the EM forum*
Asuka > Rei

Takumi Fujiwara
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Takumi Fujiwara » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:48 pm

Titus wrote:@ TS. Uh huh... rrriiiiiiight. I'll just sit there and have my horny lil moments with Asuka while you jerk off over Gendo or sumtin stupid... :lol: Like Pokemon!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, so there I was. The 19th angel was about to attack (hey it's a dream, so BARE with me k?) Rei was gone, EoE n all that, but everytin was back 2 norm, (refering 2 just me(in sum random cool looking black mean ass eva) Asuka and the dork(sjinji)) - This angel was another water based threat, like in ep8. Anyway, the dork gets wasted early on. So Asuka gets called in. I'm standing in the cage looking up at Unit 2, when the hands of a 14 year old hawt german chick grabs me round my waste. She stands on her toes and whispers into my ear("What u thinkin bout?") I reply:"For me to know and u 2 find out". With a smile on her face and a shrug from my side I swing her round to the front. Bearing in mind that there is a long line of losers behind me drooling at the sight of me having my way with her... HAHAHA

I grab her but and lift her up 2 my level, with her legs wrapped round my hips and my crotch pressed firmly against hers.. :roll: .. gently kissing her on the chin and moving down her neck, slowly, going south till i reach the neck part of the plug suit. She tears that sexy red wrapping off her gorgious body - This is where it gets kinda X-rated, - TS, log off! - - The angel is swimming outside the cage (not off any concern to us at this point!) The losers have taking out cameras, notebooks and tour guids have started making cash off our lil scene...

Anyway back to the action...

I have her pinned against the wall, now without my plugsuit, caressing her body to the point where she just (Out of fear for being shut down ill skip a few paragraphs unless THe moderators give me the go ahead to actualy put this down.... :roll: - Please tell me its o.k. to write this shit! PLEASE!)

So, Asuka is on the wet, slippery floor, spent as hell! Not yet satisfied, I flip open the remote to my eva ( I told you this bitch was banging!) She-the eva-(guess what the name is and i'll pm u the rest of the story! 4 free!) then activates and bursts outa that cage like a mother fucker! Screws that punkassed mofo of an angel up, rapes da bitch and then kills her, goes for a wash and a wax job, then comes back to the cage.

The fight aside, I look down to my sweetheart, lying on the floor with a glint in her eye and a smile no underaged girl should give to any guy at this point in her life, but what the hell... I grab the hawt lil mama and basically screw her into a coma. Letting the lil angel sleep off her exhaustion, I get my clothes back on and go gardening with toji - Don't know y that happened, but I do love watermellons! So yeah. THere you have it.

> If I get pasted this will be the last of these, but if not, Asuka fans, ur in for sum good times....

You...what? :shock:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGH!!!!!

*runs away*
PROJECT D

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:59 pm

I once dreamed that I woke up with Shogouki's head instead of a human one, and I was fucking terrified. Then I woke up. I'm pretty glad that I did, because I don't ever want to see where that would have gone :shock:
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”