Hello again! As mentioned in the previous post, I hit a snag with MCEdit. Thankfully a test version of the program was released and all of the problems are solved. Development of the server will now continue as it was. Now for the (kinda) exiting stuff!
This thread will serve as an area for anyone to throw in ideas to help develop the server. Don't be shy! Anything is taken into consideration. Below is a list of things that I want community input on; when you post please be clear you're talking about. I would like to note that this is for both the Eva worlds, AND the main Minecraft server. Here are some topics that need to be addressed.
- Should the main idea of the Instrumentality Project be used to help explain the server's back-story?
- Should two distinct nations fight for supremacy? OR Should the community progress as a whole to achieve common goals?
-If nations is your preference, create some names!
-Should tournaments settle disputes between nations?
- Should the Eva world (after completed) be given NPCs etc. to try and simulate the actual Evangelion experience? This one is kinda obvious.
- Open PvP; good or bad? Regardless, greifing will NOT be allowed on anything built by the community. However people will be able to destroy already greifed buildings built by individuals in order to obtain supplies for the community.
- Names for key places are open for suggestion. I.E. the world, main city, civilization name etc.
- The map in which the normal server is played on; Random generation OR does anyone happen to have a suggestion? (Links would be awesome)
Anyone can also suggest ANYTHING for the server. Please stay within reason.
Any questions about the server, specifically the Evangelion worlds can probable be answered by now. Feel free to ask :)
Edit: I'm also now on Twitter. I'll post most of the big updates there. Follow me @_Xtracrispy_