Evangelion Fan Art [ 6/23/2004 - 7/8/2011 ]

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Hand of God
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Hand of God » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:51 pm

does anybody have a pic of EVA 03 really cool in 800x600
the world is just a sick and twisted place

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:54 pm

Hand of God wrote:does anybody have a pic of EVA 03 really cool in 800x600

And this has what to do with fan-art? :P
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:56 pm

Fanart of Eva-03 maybe? Perchance the full pic of your avatar would suit.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:30 pm

AchtungAffen wrote:Fanart of Eva-03 maybe? Perchance the full pic of your avatar would suit.

I think the full version of that sculpture would make Hand of God fill his drawers. :) I'll have to make a wallpaper when I get a good photo of the finished piece.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

Nephilim
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Nephilim » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:48 pm

Hey Reichu!!!, you could really sell action figures made by yourself to other evafans!!!, i really love your sculptures. :)
Well, here is my fanart of eva 03 and 04, i stole the pose from some action figures, and i was too lazy for makin some backround. Anybody who has some good ideas and can work well with photoshop is free to make some changes to the picture.

*insert cool signature here*

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:07 pm

Hey! I know you from the EvaML and your very nice drawing of Lilith and Eva-01 joned by the legs. Man, you really can draw!
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

Hand of God
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Hand of God » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:50 pm

Nephlin as a guy who has draw evas and have spent over 2 hours for a week spending to find pics of evas I got to say you are very talentive you should consider on going into animation

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:58 am

Nephilim wrote:Hey Reichu!!!, you could really sell action figures made by yourself to other evafans!!!, i really love your sculptures. :)

Action figures are articulated -- that's a bit beyond my capabilities at the moment. I don't even know how to do casting! I suppose I'll learn, if these naked Evas of mine come into any kind of demand. I've finished (well, ENOUGH) the sculpture that my avatar is from (one of 03 and 00), and as soon as I take some decent photos of it I'll post them here... It was challenging, but fun, and I hope to make a whole series of them so that no Eva is left untarnished.

AA: I never got to see that drawing of Neph's... :( And, hmm, I ought to redo the drawing of that that I did, sometime...
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:59 am

Reichu wrote:AA: I never got to see that drawing of Neph's... :( And, hmm, I ought to redo the drawing of that that I did, sometime...

The Birth of Eva-01
My List @ AniDB

Ayanami
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby Ayanami » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:52 am

That's an AWESOME picture.
Close your eyes and listen hard

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Ryo » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:36 am

Ayanami wrote:That's an AWESOME picture.

Agreed.
Asuka > Rei

Nephilim
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Nephilim » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:56 am

REICHU !!!
Well, maybe not selling your work for internet or in mass production, but maybe selling some statues to other evafans friens would make you earn some money $_$ with no legal risk

And here i have the wallpaper version of the EoE drawing that i made a time ago. I didn't find anything better to put in the right, so don't bother me !!!! :roll:

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:08 pm

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, I feel so insignificant. Great work, Neph; I am in awe. I hadn't even noticed, before seeing your 'reconstruction', that they were lying in a cross-shaped depression, apparently submerged in a bath of some sort... I do have to point a couple of things out, though. Look at this:

Both of Lilith's upper arms and her hips seem to have this darkened, wrinkly skin where atrophication has occured. Also, you depict her left upper arm as being intact, whereas it looks rather clearly shriveled in this image. Also, there seems to be a bolt through the left hand.

EDIT: I also don't see any sign of the bubbling that you depict at the hip regions of both. Also, looking again, I don't see any sign of a fluid; where EVA-01 turns white had always seemed to me to be where the "Lilith-matter" began. I personally had thought that perhaps EVA-01 really does have legs there, but that they are encased within the Lilith-flesh... like they are stuck inside some grotesque, distended vagina (not to sound nasty) that has grown along with the Eva.

If you ever feel like revising the piece, that would be lovely... It would be splendid to have an accurate reconstruction of that terribly blurry image.

Nephilim wrote:Well, maybe not selling your work for internet or in mass production, but maybe selling some statues to other evafans friens would make you earn some money $_$ with no legal risk

You wanna buy something? :D
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

Nephilim
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Nephilim » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:42 pm

All the mistakes you are pointing at me were made for a reason...
I made that drawing with some crappy screenshots of that scene !!! :(

After i finished the drawing i found those other screenshots that have a VERY CLEAR image. So that's why i had to run for help to my imagination. :)

About the liquid, if lilith is obiously submerged in liquid (LCL probalby), so it's not crazy to suppose that some part of Eva01 is submerged also.
And there's a clear line that indicates where the eva 01 comes out of the water:

[/img]

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:18 pm

Nephilim wrote:About the liquid, if lilith is obiously submerged in liquid (LCL probalby), so it's not crazy to suppose that some part of Eva01 is submerged also.
And there's a clear line that indicates where the eva 01 comes out of the water

I don't see any sign that Lilith IS submerged in anything. And that line that you refer to with EVA-01, as I said before:

where EVA-01 turns white had always seemed to me to be where the "Lilith-matter" began. I personally had thought that perhaps EVA-01 really does have legs there, but that they are encased within the Lilith-flesh... like they are stuck inside some grotesque, distended vagina (not to sound nasty) that has grown along with the Eva.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:42 pm

Look at Lilith's elbows. A part of it is darker as if it fluid.
My List @ AniDB

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:57 pm

AchtungAffen wrote:Look at Lilith's elbows. A part of it is darker as if it fluid.

Why would the "submerged" part of EVA-01 be white and the "submerged" part of Lilith be dark? I thought that this was just where her body had become dark and shriveled due to the atrophication.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:12 am

Probably because of light effects. This 2 tone images can be tricky. But it seems clear that there's liquid down there.
My List @ AniDB

Nephilim
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Nephilim » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:35 am

Probably because of light effects. This 2 tone images can be tricky. But it seems clear that there's liquid down there.

And don't forget that it's not like some sadamoto's work of art, it's just some quick sketch that probably wasn't made in more than 5 minutes.

And we can notice this in those parts of lilith that are in a darker tone
If you see, those parts aren't even delined, they are just some random stripes, looking like they are under water:

And also they seem to be in the same level, matching with the parts of lilith that are out of the water:

But maybe we need more opinions that only reichu AchtungAffen and me... :roll:

Hand of God
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Hand of God » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:07 pm

no I mean a 800 x 600 eva 03 bardiel not the normal cuz I like it when his really black

Return to “Fan Works”