WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (f)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (f)

Postby ZapX » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:01 am

View Original PostZapX wrote:Aiko, that's probably pushing a little.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 am

Xana, it can be fixed/augmented, just as it was fixed/augmented in AH's avatar...
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 am

So, Zap, should I change it or what?

I don't wanna get in trouble for it.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

Xana
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Xana » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:06 am

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Xana, it can be fixed/augmented, just as it was fixed/augmented in AH's avatar...

Yeah, I knew it was photoshopped , cause that looks abnormally big for a 15 year old, and it looks so...artificial...

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:11 am

^ Since you are already 86 years old, I guess most likely it may not need breast size of AH's avatar to prompt your comment that they are bigger than yours.....
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Xana
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Xana » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:14 am

View Original Postsymbv wrote:^ Since you are already 86 years old, I guess most likely it may not need breast size of AH's avatar to prompt your comment that they are bigger than yours.....

I want my sexiness back...

I shouldn't have said that...

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:55 am

Xard wrote:I have avatar material for that time long ago decided but I don't know if this one lasts so long. In the past, yeah, but not necessarily with my current post rate...

I also have one prepared for you in case you need one... Check http://youtu.be/sFgGVaRxKhI and wait until 00:45 mark.

Note to everyone: For those who want to find the former Avatar thread, you need to go to "Eva Graveyard" section.
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 am

View Original PostXana wrote:I want my sexiness back...

I shouldn't have said that...

Too late.

First, we'd like to see proof of said sexiness. After all, why want it back if you've got it already? We'll be the judges of that.

Granted, it's more about your opinion, but second/third/etc. opinions matter too, don't they? :tongue:
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:59 am

Xard wrote:Given that my activity is increasing again

Yay!
Nice avatar, although I am not really a big fan of her hair in that pic...

Xard wrote:mecha musumes are the best (this also acts as a reminder for me to finally get around assembling my damn models lol)

What kind of models are you planning to build?
I´ve just recently found out that you actually need cement to build the Ranka decal hell one.

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

Postby Fazmotron » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:46 am

View Original PostXard wrote:stop stealing Reichu's stuff!

This one was always mine buddy.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Final Messenger » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:34 am

@Tankred Hell yes to the Sazabi

@Xard one of the best avatars I’ve seen in a while
View Original PostXard wrote:mecha musumes are the best (this also acts as a reminder for me to finally get around assembling my damn models lol)

So are you going to build that Ranka valkyrie. What grade is that one any way HG I would assume.

And damn it looks like I missed out on a fun conversation. Man seems lots of good conversations happen after I go to bed....

Anyway to keep this on topic new profile pic.

You can obviously see I’m going with a theme here
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 am

^ very nice, Small question if Asuka replaces char then who's Amuro? my best bet is Rei
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Final Messenger » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:41 am

View Original Postbobbyfischer's ghost wrote:^ very nice, Small question if Asuka replaces char then who's Amuro?

You know I'd say Shinji in some ways they are the same. Amuro did have some daddy issues (but not on the level of Shinji but he still had them). And the whole pilot this Mecha with no experience is the same (except Amuro was great in his first battle Shinji not so much). But if Shinji was amuro and Asuka was char then I guess I could not really ship them (not unless it is the forbidin your my enemy but I love you kind of love.)
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Fireball » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:54 am

Archetypal, Shinji would be the closest to Amuro. Kensuke maybe too, both were nerds.

"I was born into the wrong time" - laughed the girl

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 pm

View Original PostFinal Messenger wrote:You know I'd say Shinji in some ways they are the same. Amuro did have some daddy issues (but not on the level of Shinji but he still had them). And the whole pilot this Mecha with no experience is the same (except Amuro was great in his first battle Shinji not so much). But if Shinji was amuro and Asuka was char then I guess I could not really ship them (not unless it is the forbidin your my enemy but I love you kind of love.)

Yeah the daddy issues for Aumor kind of resolve themselves. daddy suffers brain damage Forbidden SXA, is the best SXA. :devil:

Edit: I put a santa hat on krampy, all's right with the world.
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Image :arrow: Image

Happy Tang-mas! If teh Rei feels like helping Ikari-onii-chan, that is. :tongue: I couldn't get a Santa hat to fit the baka and I wanted to have a slightly different design from the norm, anyway.

See here for some Eva Holiday-related avatars I put together for y'all.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:13 pm

<--- Scootaloo
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:24 pm

That's a chicken.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Note to everyone: For those who want to find the former Avatar thread, you need to go to "Eva Graveyard" section.

Huh, it doesn't belong in there... I've put it back in O/T.

And since everyone's doing the Xmas Avatar Daihenshin thing, I guess I might as well... Santa Barb, same as last time.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Nice avatar Aiko Heiwa.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Return to “Old Stickies”