holy f***in' crap!!!

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Toilet Duck
Lilith

holy f***in' crap!!!

•      
  •      

Postby Toilet Duck » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:45 am

i nearly pissed my pants reading this; it's the evangelion platinum complete collection thing that answerman had in his caption contest for a little while.

and guess what? yours truly won. (my last name is actually "myers", but tons of people i know make that mistake.) although i already have the entire platinum edition from the individual volumes, this still rocks the casbah. i swear on the bible and my game boy advance sp that i am not making this up.
it's not that funny--i'm my own worst critic--but i couldn't resist making a reference to the reese's "there's no wrong way to eat a reese's" ads. one of the additional entries i submitted, which i think was a tad funnier, was this:
NARRATION: It was at this time that EVA-01 began to ponder exactly how many licks it would take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

ah well! *pops champagne*
"Do you think Reis big giant head would be enough to make a nuclear winter?" --defectron

Being banned from GodTube = VICTOLY

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:55 am

Congrats! ^_^

Now I just need those skillz, the luck and the chance and I will still fail to win anything. Damn you Oregon State Lottery, damn you!

Anywho, enjoy teh Platinum Edition Complete Edition!

Toilet Duck
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Toilet Duck » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:00 am

Eternal Yamcha wrote:Anywho, enjoy teh Platinum Edition Complete Edition!

thanks, i have.

eva monkey: since the prize includes "the notenki memoirs", i'll gladly write an in-depth review for the site if you want.
"Do you think Reis big giant head would be enough to make a nuclear winter?" --defectron

Being banned from GodTube = VICTOLY

Trowa_Ayanami
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Trowa_Ayanami » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:40 pm

*scowls*

You're a lucky bastard, you know that.

I'm from N.I and it said that anybody outside the US can't enter the competition. :x

But anyway, it's great that someone from this board won it, so I guess that's a plus. Hope your enjoy them. :)
Spike Spiegel: Look at my eyes, Faye. One of them is a fake because I lost it in an accident. Since then, I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

The follower of the Shinji/Rei paring

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”