[Music] Songs on repeat

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: [Music] Songs on repeat

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:46 am

Dragonforce is really good. although I personally would say TtFatF is ne of their weaker songs even, and the album it's from is probably their least memorable; Maximum overload, Inhuman Rampage, Ultra Beatdown and The Power Within have it beat by a landslide in my opinion
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ Joseki
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Joy Evangelion
Matarael
Matarael

[Music] Songs on repeat

•      
  •      

Postby Joy Evangelion » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:18 pm

Wicca Phase Springs Eternal -- Obsessed

:heart: :heart:
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:28 pm

Dire Peril - Total Recall. Came out just today, had it quite literally on repeat. These guys are way too small for how consistently high quality their music is
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ Joseki
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Line
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:04 pm

I just totally see SOO MUCH what you are talking about :w00t: !

Lately it's has been Nageki no mori (higurashi) some EVA soundtracks, avenged sevenfold, and others Higurashi songs related.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:54 pm

A7X is also good stuff, yeah

zaphyra
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby zaphyra » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:52 pm

The Beatles - Rain

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”