Everything else, like what?
- I dreadfully miss skills and think far, far too many of the perks are now just there to make numbers higher rather than to introduce new options.
- Reusing the same tired old lockpick and hacking minigames, but still no options to bypass locks with explosives?
- I really hate the repercussions of a voiced protagonist in limiting speech options and forcing a single backstory on the player.
- Where the hell are the traits?
- Why the arbitrary reorganization yet again of all the weapon skills?
- Far less actual variety in weapons and armor than previous games, as despite all the available mods it's pretty clear that only a few are worth using.
- Pipe guns are universally terrible. Why bother with this bullshit when lore-friendly alternatives clearly exist?
- The legendary system doesn't make any sense in crafting and completely undermines any exploration value in finding unique items.
- I miss item degradation giving me a reason to not always use the best guns at all times as well as a use for looting spares for parts.
- T60 should not exist, and X01 doesn't belong in a game with no enclave presence either. Why no post-war brotherhood or institute designs?
- I really miss NV's much more nuanced take on having a different reputation with each faction and for many quests to inevitably play them off each other.
- Way less factions then there should be, and there ought to be room for diplomacy between them rather than just conflict, including raiders and mutants.
- The settlement system really butchered the expectation of interesting new towns to find and interact with. Way too many 2-person farms.
- The main factions are far too easy to advance in simultaneously with little in the way of rewards for doing so anyway.
- I do like that they have a little more personality in their likes and dislikes, but why don't any of them actively not get along?
- I don't like that half of them are directly tied to the main story and so required.
- NV's personal quests and branching development options depending on how you complete them were far, far more interesting.
- Given junk is not useless now, can you -please- stop having all my companions telling me constantly that it is?
- Pathfinding is still terrible and they constantly get in the way in tight spaces.