[Fic] The Evageeks in: The Revival of The Architect (meta)

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

[Fic] The Evageeks in: The Revival of The Architect (meta)

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

The proud forces of M.A.L.E. and the Knights of Obsidius proudly present a story based on Evageek Forum folks. Anyone that wishes to sign up feel free to do so.

Prologue:

In the far reaches of the cosmos known as the internet or cyberspace or interwebs are a variety of galaxies that contain a variety of fandoms with sites acting as planets. The vast majority of the internet resides around the edges while top sites like Facebook, Deviant Art, MySpace, Amazon, eBay, Cracked, Google, and the likes reside in a super galaxy at the very center. One of these sites is inhabited by a group of misfits known as the Evageeks with the site of the same name, home to a variety of scholars, cinemaphiles, 4chaners, and Neon Genesis/Gainax fans. There is also Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion, but he's an outcast nobody takes more seriously than their collectable plushies. Little do these geeks know that the fate of the cosmos rests within their hands as they will go through an adventure of fantastical science fiction and horror with an unreasonable scale. Unbeknownst to all for the time being a massive war-like planet the size of a red giant star is making it's way towards them and they will have to stop it in order to save everyone.
Last edited by Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 pm

What exactly are we signing up for?
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:46 pm

To make sure I remember to put you in. :thumbsup: And if people requests things I might make something happen.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Then you can count me in.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Signing in.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:37 pm

I assume I'm in the 'cinemaphile' category.

I'll sign up, it sounds entertaining.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Tactical Warfighter Standing By!
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Signing up for something eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4AC0uvU0jQ&feature=fvwrel
Last edited by Defectron on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Okay, sign this machine up.

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Chapter 1: A Messenger From Beyond The Stars

It was a quiet summer's day at Evageeks. Sadly though at Evageeks even quiet days have serious amounts of noise for no good reason. Today had TDSA going up against Xard the self named "Sex God Bastard", his minion named Oz, Trajan, and FilmFreak4Life although everyone called him FF or Double F. TDSA was bragging about how comicbook movies should concentrate on comicbook aspects while the others were saying "No."

TDSA: Comicbook movies are mostly for comicbook fans.
FF: No they have to be elegent and full of talking and yacking and any action longer than five minutes is simply too much.
TDSA: Bleh to you!
Xard: Says someone who wants to be a pig rather than a gentlemen and scholar.
TDSA: Hey, don't bring pigs into this conversation!
Oz: Sorry TDSA-Chan, but you lost this one.
TDSA: Wait, I get my own channel? That's awesome.
Trajan: *chuckles* Okay, THAT is funny. Seriously, did anyone record this?
Tankred: *emerges from bushes* I did! I was hiding their in the bushes, now to sell TDSA's stupidity on t-shirts to /m/! *runs off*
Trajan: Anyway, the movies that Hollywood has been making, and HAL can agree on me with this, is that they have become more action packed and therefore no fun.
TDSA: Boo. *notices something in the sky* Hey look, a shooting star!
FF: Your dialogue is uninspiring TDSA, but in all seriousness, yes, look up everyone.

The Evageeks looked up and saw a ship of sorts crashing to the site. It looked as though it was on fire and was not about to make it. By sheer luck the ship crash landed near a town hall shortly after Closet Nerd had filed a complaint on the site's rules on sexual content. The pod opened up with a badly beaten demonic warrior in black that looked very much like Guyver Spawn who immediately came.

Guyver Spawn: Who.... Who are you?
HellSpawn28: I am HellSpawn28, I am a clone of one of your cousins from the kaiju fandom. *coughs*
Guyver Spawn: What happened to you?
HellSpawn28: I won't *coughs* make it, take this! *hols up 1 gig flash drive* It explains everything....
Guyver Spawn: He's.... Dead.

The Evageeks talk about it before Reichu confiscates it and holds a site meeting at the Wiki later that night. Once the meeting was about to start everyone was in a large circular room with holograms in the center of the table.

Reichu: Greetings everyone, glad you could all come. As you all may or may not know, an unexpected visitor crash landed to the site earlier and gave Guyver Spawn a 1 gig flash drive. The information on it is quite disturbing. Thanks to analysis from Defectron, TehDonutKing, and Child of Lilith we were able to restore the quality of the transmission that was on it. I'm about to play it on the big hologram table.

Transmission: If you *crackle* receive this message this means that we *crackle* have failed to stop *crackle* The Architect! Originally an extremely powerful monster *crackle* The Architect has a star sized planet named Pixel Galaxy. *crackle* It is an information *crackle* site armed with stats that are produced from information cores at the site's center. These *crackle* stats are designed for war and conquest across *crackle* all of cyber space. Out forces have *crackle* failed to stop *crackle* this mad man. Get to *crackle* Pixel Galaxy's core and terminate him!

Reichu: On this flash drive there is also detailed schematics of this site. The size of this site was not a joke, if it is real mind you. We have detailed information of this site, but it is hard to imagine something that large can even exist. Ladies and gentlemen tomorrow an official plan of action will be determined and as of now we are offering a negotiable bounty if you find it on the star chart.

Suddenly, the hologram table receives a transmission from a head without a face that seemingly hacked his way into the mainframe.

Head: Greetings doomed ones. I am The Architect. I am about to destroy all of you with my mighty forces of infinite destruction and rage. Your site will be saved and you will be all enslaved if you allow unconditional surrender. You have 6 hours to decide before my invasion forces take over.

The head went off and the Evageeks gave serious concerns about what had happened by talking and discussing about it.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 pm

So, is the wiki a library? Is the forum an actual forum? Is the Town Hall the news section?
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Yes, no, and yes; forums are basically like big cities.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Pretty good. I wonder what happens next?

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Come on TDSA, I don't always hate on action films. In fact I recently watched a movie called 13 Assassins that had forty minutes of NON-STOP samurai action complete with explosions and limb severing.

...And it was most awesome. You should check it out.

Also, let me mention Hobo with a Shotgun.
Movin' Right Along

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 pm

I demand MOAR!

Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Chapter 2: Atari's Golden Sword

Things looked most grim at Evageeks as a fleet composed of various fictional empires of galactic conquerors found themselves around the site and tried to barricade anyone from leaving. The masses of these ships went into the hundreds of thousands, maybe millions. The Architect would demand an answer and due to humans naturally being terrible at democracy they had no answer, making him think they were going to resist him. Among the invaders making their way to the planet's surface and teleporters from other dimensions doing the same, one could not help but notice a falling object from the heavens that had planted itself not too far away from the capital. Reichu got on the loud speakers hoping to inform the site of the invaders afoot. When hearing about it TDSA activated his wrist watch and yelled "Knights of Obsidius GO!"

Shortly after TDSA yelled this transformations were done to Child of Lilith, Defectron, Stryker, Tankred, Trajan, and TehDonutKing as they morphed into the Knights of Obsidius, a group of black knights in medieval armor with weapons abound with the most notable being Trajan with a shotgun as he wore hobo clothes. Although they had their differences, when peace was threatened they would become campy and old-fashioned super heroes from the little guy. As various goons found out their locations they all opened fire on their enemies.

Stryker: Gunz-A-Blazin! *guns from the armor shoot in every direction with him having an electric baton in his hands smacking foes*
Child of Lilith: Anti-AT Field! *organisms turn into LCL while machines have their programming scrambled before crumbling apart*
Defectron: Tentacle Dentata! *tentacles from the ground emerge with teeth and chomps up others*
Trajain: Hobo With Le Shtogun! *one REALLY strong shotgun; seriously that thing is scary*
Tankred: Become The Red Comet! *forms red energy barrier that plows through enemies as he flies by*
TehDonutKing: Donut Murder! *donuts from another dimension crash down and blow up with different fillings and flavors*
TDSA: Really Out There! *makes statement that is outside the norm and enemies think he's either stupid or a troll and end up killing themselves not willing to hear more outrages claims*

Suddenly, a strange mystical force lures TDSA during the battle and he noticed that thing that fell from the sky earlier. It was actually a large sword with gold and jewels for the handle. At the middle of this handle one could see an Atari logo as a voice yelled to him "Only a weapon of this magnitude can fight The Architect! Find the four treasures to assist you!" TDSA picks up the sword and upon contact the sword emits a shockwave that dissolves the entire invasion force from ground level to other dimensions and space within the entire solar system. The Swordquest was about to begin.

Sarge133
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Sarge133 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Wow, this actually sounds cool. If you could, sign me up! If not, I'll definitely be watching this thread.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 pm

An excellent start so far. I hope the Knights of Obsidius get to see some serious action soon.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 am

Hobo with Le Shotgun :hitthetable:
Movin' Right Along