Madman Eva 2.22 Podcast with Grant, McFarland, Greenfield

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition").
The third installment debuted in Japan on November 17, 2012.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

Madman Eva 2.22 Podcast with Grant, McFarland, Greenfield

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 am

Podcast interview thing with Tiffany Grant, Mike McFarland and Matt Greenfield. Pretty good, I recommend taking a listen.

Podcast Homepage
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

The Eva Monkey
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:51 am

Their page is kind of wonky. If you want to download the mp3, this is the proper link:

http://www.madman.com.au/actions/podcasts.do?method=download&podcastItemId=140
Webmaster, EvaMonkey.com; Co-founder, EvaGeeks.org; Moderator, r/evangelion.

Follow me on Social Media! [YouTube] [Twitter] [Facebook] [Tumblr] [Instagram] [Twitch]

Brainman
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Brainman » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:42 pm

I like that Tiffany Grant finally does reveal her hand a bit with a "hey, yeah, what's with that?" comment. Yeah praising the visuals is one thing, but you know what the inner sentiment is.

gatotsu911
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby gatotsu911 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 pm

View Original PostBrainman wrote:I like that Tiffany Grant finally does reveal her hand a bit with a "hey, yeah, what's with that?" comment. Yeah praising the visuals is one thing, but you know what the inner sentiment is.

Do elaborate. You mean the bit with Greenfield and McFarland joking about how more explosions means less dubbing?
"I am shocked, SHOCKED, that a regular on an Evangelion forum would be a self-hating mess." - Tarnsman, paraphrased

"Jesus Christ, why are we even still talking about this shit?" - The Eva Monkey, summing up Evageeks in a sentence

Avatar: The Frozen Flame ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way

Brainman
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Brainman » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:48 pm

View Original Postgatotsu911 wrote:Do elaborate. You mean the bit with Greenfield and McFarland joking about how more explosions means less dubbing?

I meant the bit when they were explaining their interest in part 3. They start in on Asuka's appearance in the preview and Grant's ready to pounce in with "yeah, she was looking dead then now she's uh, better not spoil the whatever." Kinda revealing the reaction she was pretty much expected to have RE: Asuka's exit out of 2.0.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion”